Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 3. (Read 759182 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Who is developping this coin ?

well theres different people addressing different aspects for the future of this coin, some are in direct dev, some are in different implementation, some are communication and promotion...

if you read through the forum, you will see who has titles

Is Mindfox linked to one of these aspects ?

He was involved, hasn't really been an active part of it all for a while now though (as far as i know)

Thanks.
Same thing on Cryptcoin where he was supposed to be the main developper, he disappeared...
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

well theres different people addressing different aspects for the future of this coin, some are in direct dev, some are in different implementation, some are communication and promotion...

He was involved, hasn't really been an active part of it all for a while now though (as far as i know)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
WhiteOS - Status update

WhiteOS is moving into Internal testing !, all functions works. now the team needs to test it.
After the internal testing we will start a private testing round with some community members that are willing to participate

Amazing!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Activity: 237
WhiteOS - Status update

WhiteOS is moving into Internal testing !, all functions works. now the team needs to test it.
After the internal testing we will start a private testing round with some community members that are willing to participate

Great job!

Looks awesome!
Activity: 64
One of the only successful takeovers in crypto !!!

Any price under 1k is undervalued....

I questioned responding...  Not for your benefit but for thePM's I've recieved regarding our plans for the coin.

First, the community of WhiteCoin is and remains to be my source of strength, no position within the WCF has a rule over my speach or ability to communicate with the greater WhiteCoin Stakeholders.

I appreciate your ability to convey to the community conversations that have or may not have occurred, however, no names begin to ring a bell for the community nor convey a sense of authenticity of the author of the comments nor their greater meaning. This is tough for any of us.   Please let the community know what first you are trying to prove, give evidence and then close with what you proved. Within 5 min I could create a conversation that says anything of any sort that suites my own personal interests. 

Disapproval is allowed.  Being a dick is allowed.  However FUD is not.  I've dealt with some shit, and my patience is thin,for that I apologize.  Evidence I am open to,conjectures I am not.  Name a time, and reasonable place, IRC, Skype, or the like you want to have an initial conversation I'm here for.  I will show my face to represent WC, if you have reasonable concerns we need to vet them.  If you have other ideas, we should vet them face to face,available to the public eye.

My name is David and I here for WC.  Let's make this a reasonable conversation and lets make this a PUBLIC face to face view of what WC WILL become.

Please contact me public or private to set up a time for us to talk face to face via a medium and allow the public to view.  Schedules get tough, so let's agree at least to give the public 72 hours to log in.

I'm waiting.

David

That's the attitude we like to see there man!

+1

Surfs up
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Confirmation that I am who I say I am.

Here is another between me and Mogonzo, one of about 20 confirmations I am the dev.

And a little bit of denial and public confirmation he's a liar. But this is only small chips and lets just start with that.

So Surf dick, go suck a big one as there is sooooooo many more of these. Please open your fat mouth more as I have 100+ of these revealing conversations.

bla bla...

you still dont get it - no one "owns" whitecoin just like no one "owns" bitcoin.
its a community effort, where people help in any way they can to further the development, innovation and technological progression.
thats the point of DECENTRALIZATION, no single person, organization or government has total control over it.

why do you even bother with crypto when you clearly dont understand one of its basic principles.

That is where you are wrong and you will see. As I said, just keep opening your mouth sunshine.

I questioned responding...  Not for your benefit but for thePM's I've recieved regarding our plans for the coin.

First, the community of WhiteCoin is and remains to be my source of strength, no position within the WCF has a rule over my speach or ability to communicate with the greater WhiteCoin Stakeholders.

I appreciate your ability to convey to the community conversations that have or may not have occurred, however, no names begin to ring a bell for the community nor convey a sense of authenticity of the author of the comments nor their greater meaning. This is tough for any of us.   Please let the community know what first you are trying to prove, give evidence and then close with what you proved. Within 5 min I could create a conversation that says anything of any sort that suites my own personal interests. 

Disapproval is allowed.  Being a dick is allowed.  However FUD is not.  I've dealt with some shit, and my patience is thin,for that I apologize.  Evidence I am open to,conjectures I am not.  Name a time, and reasonable place, IRC, Skype, or the like you want to have an initial conversation I'm here for.  I will show my face to represent WC, if you have reasonable concerns we need to vet them.  If you have other ideas, we should vet them face to face,available to the public eye.

My name is David and I here for WC.  Let's make this a reasonable conversation and lets make this a PUBLIC face to face view of what WC WILL become.

Please contact me public or private to set up a time for us to talk face to face via a medium and allow the public to view.  Schedules get tough, so let's agree at least to give the public 72 hours to log in.

I'm waiting.

David

Activity: 182
Hello guys,
the Texas Poker game is up and alive.. But we are in an alpha phase, meaning that no deposits will be allowed at all.
Everyone who registers now will get 50k chips to play with just for testings purpose.

When the bugs are found and reported and the problems are fixed the beta release will be up thereafter where you will be allowed to make deposits. No accounts will be removed when beta is released, so you will keep you username if you register.

Feel free to play and help us finding bugs.

If bugs is found, please click on the "Home" button and follow the instructions there.

regards Anoxy

URL for the Poker game is http://cryptoz.org

EDIT: The game is far from finished, there are a lots of features and functions left to do in my list. So some function may not work due they are not finished yet.

Had a few hands, helped uncover a few bugs, was fun and the admin seems cool even tho he river'd me a couple times, not to mention Banger creaming me on the "blind all in" 0.0 looking forward to when its stable and supports $WC !  Then all your $WC becomes mine whaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa.........
WhiteOS - Status update

Great job!
Activity: 232
Hello guys,
the Texas Poker game is up and alive.. But we are in an alpha phase, meaning that no deposits will be allowed at all.
Everyone who registers now will get 50k chips to play with just for testings purpose.

When the bugs are found and reported and the problems are fixed the beta release will be up thereafter where you will be allowed to make deposits. No accounts will be removed when beta is released, so you will keep you username if you register.

Feel free to play and help us finding bugs.

If bugs is found, please click on the "Home" button and follow the instructions there.

regards Anoxy

URL for the Poker game is http://cryptoz.org

EDIT: The game is far from finished, there are a lots of features and functions left to do in my list. So some function may not work due they are not finished yet.
Activity: 94
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Interesting. Can't wais for WhiteOS testing.
Activity: 210
WhiteOS - Status update

I think i'm going to have to set up a WC gamblers help line... looks like everyones keen to play some WC poker.
I must admit i'd play too... as long as it's texas hold em
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi guys,
I would like to see if there is any interest here for a Whitecoin poker game?

Regards Anoxy

yup im in Smiley let all your wc be mine whaahahahhaaa ahaahaaaaaa

Yes, I'm interested too Smiley

Absolutely!
Activity: 379
Hi guys,

Regards Anoxy

Yes, I'm interested too Smiley

Hi guys,

Regards Anoxy

Pages:
Jump to: