Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 7. (Read 759182 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to provide the community with the initial draft of the Shair.com's Identity Services Platform

I believe that this will not only encapsulate the previously discussed idea about Known User Transactions but it will be much less complex to develop, leverage existing resources and provide a tremendous value to all current and future Whitecoin owners.

You can read the whitepaper here - http://shair.com/uploads/shair_id_plat_wc.pdf which outlines at a high level, the companies, services, key attributes of those involved, some of the processes, developments and design requirements.

Looking forward to delivering this service to not only current Whitecoin owners but once completed, introducing these services to all our existing and future clients with direct access to Whitecoin, Dandy ID Name Registration, Management and Identity Services.

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
poloniex is removing WC ?

What is poloniex?  Wink
We are on Mintpal, Cryptsy and Bittrex, who cares about poloniex?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hello!

If you kept up with my own personal saga, i'm in the process of moving right now for a new job.  So sorry for the lack of my random news updates.  If you need anything from me, let me know via BCT PM, that goes straight to my email and i'm decent about checking that haha.

Thanks for all you do surfguy... good luck with the move...

Talk to you soon!
Activity: 672
Hello!

If you kept up with my own personal saga, i'm in the process of moving right now for a new job.  So sorry for the lack of my random news updates.  If you need anything from me, let me know via BCT PM, that goes straight to my email and i'm decent about checking that haha.

Activity: 379

Yes, thats the old block explorer on the website.
I have to talk to cryptoseo, so that he can fix this. Smiley
Banger
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 237
...we're all a bunch of dirty exhibitionists.

+1

Cheesy
Activity: 483
Quick update:

Patent Pending - CryptoCopyright - Beta V1 = alive Smiley  http://cryptocopyright.com

During our beta period, anyone using our services will have full access of our services, yes it is 100% free for anyone to use. 

No subscription fee's, no per CCR costs, nadda...

In this release, we currently support text input, so simply you paste your content and we do the rest!

Next week when we release Beta V2, extended services will include support for uploading of a variety of file types such as signed contracts (pdf, .doc etc.), Sales Agreements, Legal Documents, Photographs, basically anything that you need Copyright protected that you can upload, we will Copyright protect it for you!

Starting today, we will commence the promotion of our Retail services throughout our various media channels, email lists and partners.  Should be some excellent exposure for Whitecoin Smiley

So over the next couple weeks not only will we be providing extended retail services, we will be announcing a pretty cool extension of our services with a pretty awesome distribution model... more to come on that later.

Signup, give it a try, send us your feedback and let us know if you see any areas for improvement!

Time for me to head back to the team to assist in our promotions, hope everyone has a great weekend!

~ Jason Arnold

nice one! sounds like some good progress on your end!

more exposure for WC is what we like, we're all a bunch of dirty exhibitionists.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Quick update:

Patent Pending - CryptoCopyright - Beta V1 = alive Smiley  http://cryptocopyright.com

During our beta period, anyone using our services will have full access of our services, yes it is 100% free for anyone to use. 

No subscription fee's, no per CCR costs, nadda...

http://cryptocopyright.com/wp-content/uploads/Cryptocopyright_Proof_Page_1.png
In this release, we currently support text input, so simply you paste your content and we do the rest!

Next week when we release Beta V2, extended services will include support for uploading of a variety of file types such as signed contracts (pdf, .doc etc.), Sales Agreements, Legal Documents, Photographs, basically anything that you need Copyright protected that you can upload, we will Copyright protect it for you!

Starting today, we will commence the promotion of our Retail services throughout our various media channels, email lists and partners.  Should be some excellent exposure for Whitecoin Smiley

So over the next couple weeks not only will we be providing extended retail services, we will be announcing a pretty cool extension of our services with a pretty awesome distribution model... more to come on that later.

Signup, give it a try, send us your feedback and let us know if you see any areas for improvement!

Time for me to head back to the team to assist in our promotions, hope everyone has a great weekend!

~ Jason Arnold

Activity: 252
Overall I'm fine, between my 2 miners I only had about 200K pending to conversion.

All the other great news should make everybody that sticked around happy!
Activity: 672
Wow, so much good news just recently, why the animosity in the air?
Activity: 210
WC,a scam ,plz fuck off!

I think you need to read back a bit, start at page 1 and please reply when you have finished reading all the 654 pages in this thread.
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Go back to school and learn how and where write the commas, pls.
Other chinesse ppl should be rly proud of you, writing your 45 posts in one week, each without a sence. Go away.
My 10 month old son could write it better than you  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 392
Using any 'richlist' to determine ownership is problematic... to some extent it's not even a reliable determiner of whales... consider someone like myself:

During mining I have a separate wallet address for each pool being mined.  I also have a separate wallet address for each exchange.  Any time I'm doing a large transaction with someone... you guessed it: another address.

So if you look at that list, I have at least 6 addresses in the Top 1000 under my control - but I also have more than 6 addresses which do not appear as they have very small amounts.

Not sure how many people simply use a single address for everything vs. doing more like I do (which is as Satoshi recommends in his whitepaper incidentally).

As an additional firewall, a new key pair should be used for each transaction to keep them
from being linked to a common owner. Some linking is still unavoidable with multi-input
transactions, which necessarily reveal that their inputs were owned by the same owner. The risk
is that if the owner of a key is revealed, linking could reveal other transactions that belonged to
the same owner.

SOURCE
Activity: 210
Relaxe guys, it's almost weekend. There was just some misunderstanding that's all. No need to flame.
Good things are going to happen, and we already discussed some more new (unique) ideas for Whitecoin. But first we need to get the open things done before moving to new features, Developing takes time, it's not as easy as copy/paste Wink

Thanks for answering my question WhiteNotWright, if there is something on your mind just PM me or contact me on IRC (where i'm most active)
Pages:
Jump to: