Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 6. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

man mintpal is getting cleared out Grin
i wonder if any of the other addresses belong to mintpal though

If you transfer WC to mintpal and sell them, then this (new address) is used first, if anybody withdraw them to a privat wallet.
So when you can see the mintpal wallet shrinking, then at this moment, no other deposited coins are available.  Shocked

Now, only 6.5m WC available on mintpal ... so hurry up, if you want some under 100sat  Cool
Activity: 483
A brief update article on the new partnerships :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/whitecoin-foundation-partners-up-with-dandyid-claimio

Whitecoin tshirts I see? must have one!

Great article... Thanks for sharing.

indeed a great article, excellent spruking for WC.. just hope I can get some more soon before MintPal dries up Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 379
looks like mintpal supply dropped below 10m Grin

Another drop to 8.7m  Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
It's nice to see the slow and steady growth of WC.
Each day that passes I am more convinced that WC will be great.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
looks like mintpal supply dropped below 10m Grin

Great to see that. Everybodys happily staking, soon there will be nothing to buy there Smiley

0.5M went to my wallet Smiley

imo slow and steady growth with stable bid support is preferable to fraudulent pump/dump schemes
as long as bigger investors dont sell...

It is just an idea, maybe people should check out how this pump works. It isn't like the others.
I am myself a holder for a long time, mined some, bought some(at 500, 1k and around the 100s) and am not selling at this price for sure.

I know people are working hard on WC, but it looks like the price won't go over 100 and hold. That's why I am suggesting it.

The price will go over 100, dont worry about that, dont worry even over 1000 and hold - look at the progress in last weeks - great products to come, almost nothing what you can buy at mintpal or crypsy - great possition to go rly rly high.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Keep up the good work! Looking to see this coin rise above.

Simply amazing!!!

wnw
Activity: 336
imo slow and steady growth with stable bid support is preferable to fraudulent pump/dump schemes
as long as bigger investors dont sell...

It is just an idea, maybe people should check out how this pump works. It isn't like the others.
I am myself a holder for a long time, mined some, bought some(at 500, 1k and around the 100s) and am not selling at this price for sure.

I know people are working hard on WC, but it looks like the price won't go over 100 and hold. That's why I am suggesting it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
i try to start the wallet in xubuntu, it is executable but nothing happen, what i need to run it?
Activity: 210
Just to inform, i'm updating the block explorer on http://explorer.whitecoin.info. it's reindexing the block chain now. This can take a little while Smiley

Edit: it's completed
Activity: 336
There was a pump today that has pumped FIRE up 4 times it value, the same thing can been done with WC next time and after the pump the price will be a lot higher. The funny thing is that the pump is on 1 exchange but all the other exchanges where pumping the coins also. The only thing that has to be done is to keep the price around +400% an hour long(FIRE was 3k and ended at 13k, keeping WC high will be much cheaper with this price). Maybe we can organize something the next pump to make it happen?

Here is the idea http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

This might be a big opportunity to get the price back to where it was.

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to provide the community with the initial draft of the Shair.com's Identity Services Platform

I believe that this will not only encapsulate the previously discussed idea about Known User Transactions but it will be much less complex to develop, leverage existing resources and provide a tremendous value to all current and future Whitecoin owners.

You can read the whitepaper here - http://shair.com/uploads/shair_id_plat_wc.pdf which outlines at a high level, the companies, services, key attributes of those involved, some of the processes, developments and design requirements.

Looking forward to delivering this service to not only current Whitecoin owners but once completed, introducing these services to all our existing and future clients with direct access to Whitecoin, Dandy ID Name Registration, Management and Identity Services.

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

Maybe we (community) should do some brainstorming on how to get these bits of news out to the crypto community at large.  Kind of pool our resources...set a date....and have everyone push these ideas out at once....  Kind of a crypto press release!

Maybe even have someone with the appropriate skills (not me alas) make up some banners or other marketable electronic announcement material....?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the long break between posts. It's been a bit of a wild summer for me, with a few family members falling quite ill, 3 weddings, and helping my girlfriend move to a new city all in the last six weeks.

As you can see, our decentralized model has been working very effectively over the summer. Work never stopped on WhiteCoin because we've structured the foundation to avoid depending on one person only. I've always had complete faith in the team and I think it's very fair to say that faith has been 100% justified. I'll be making a few updates to you all in the next couple weeks as we continue to move forward with registering as an association.

In regards to chunky, I regrettably do not have much to add to the conversation. Unfortunately we were never given full access to chunky's servers, and I too suffered some losses as I kept quite a bit of my portfolio on its servers (quite stupidly, I might add, however I liked the convenience and the owner was always above board with me). I never thought it would vanish offline like that, as I worked with the owner for almost a year. I still hold out hope he will return, but I have yet to hear back from him. I know he experienced some pretty serious health and personal issues this year, so I also hold out hope that chunky going offline is innocent in nature, and I also hope he's ok.

I hope you will all point your miners to coinking, as they have a solid operation and an owner who has the drive to see that site continue to grow.

All the best,

Chris

Good to see you posting.
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to provide the community with the initial draft of the Shair.com's Identity Services Platform

I believe that this will not only encapsulate the previously discussed idea about Known User Transactions but it will be much less complex to develop, leverage existing resources and provide a tremendous value to all current and future Whitecoin owners.

You can read the whitepaper here - http://shair.com/uploads/shair_id_plat_wc.pdf which outlines at a high level, the companies, services, key attributes of those involved, some of the processes, developments and design requirements.

Looking forward to delivering this service to not only current Whitecoin owners but once completed, introducing these services to all our existing and future clients with direct access to Whitecoin, Dandy ID Name Registration, Management and Identity Services.

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

Had a read through the whitepaper = very, very, very nice!  I know there will be some modifications but that looks really fantastic.

I think using the KUT funds for the development of the wallet modifications would be a great use of those funds!  Can't wait to see it get rolling, you guys rock!

Can't wait to watch this develop...love the idea of the funds being used for wallet development for the new features!  Good Work!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

Awesome!  I like the framework and think this is exactly what we were after.

Also, moolah has said any coin currently on Mintpal V1 will be on Mintpal V2.  New platform is scheduled for release Sunday evening. 
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Hi everyone,

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

Perfect! Let's get this coin price elevated to new highs!!! Way to go team!
Activity: 483
Hi everyone,

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

That looks great! For me that definitely ticks the box for what known user transactions would be.
The great news just keeps on coming Cheesy
Activity: 182
Hi everyone,

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO Shair.com

Had a read through the whitepaper = very, very, very nice!  I know there will be some modifications but that looks really fantastic.

I think using the KUT funds for the development of the wallet modifications would be a great use of those funds!  Can't wait to see it get rolling, you guys rock!
Pages:
Jump to: