Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 202. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
can we all email cryptsy to enable deposits please
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It will be like 500 SAT tomorrow.

Stop selling! Use sell offer instead!
Activity: 182
I think I like Whitecoin. It seems to be an exact copy of Blackcoin (please correct me), but it sounds not like a blackmarket coin.

No its not based on the BC code
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
is your wallet unlocked?
Post a screen....
Version of the Wallet?

I just wrote that my BC wallet is staking, do you really think that I'm that stupid that I only unlock one of them? Roll Eyes

It's the newest version, it just doesn't work.

Devs, fix this (Mac wallet not staking) immediately. Things like this are very bad for the coin.

My mac wallet is staking.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My coins are staking and I have them on Mintpal. No need for a personal wallet and unlocking and encrypting etc. Unless you don't feel safe on the exchanges

You mean MintPal support staking in their wallet?

yes, i have coins on mintpal and i have been staking according to my balance on there. It's been growing daily

That's great. I asked a few days ago, but nobody answered. What is minimal stake age?

no idea, i think its 48hrs? whatever the dev team said it was...the exchange wallets are no different. I have been noticing i'm staking on mintpal ever since the the stake block started

how do you set that up, it would be great for the rest of us.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
My coins are staking and I have them on Mintpal. No need for a personal wallet and unlocking and encrypting etc. Unless you don't feel safe on the exchanges

yes, i have coins on mintpal and i have been staking according to my balance on there. It's been growing daily

That's great. I asked a few days ago, but nobody answered. What is minimal stake age?

no idea, i think its 48hrs? whatever the dev team said it was...the exchange wallets are no different. I have been noticing i'm staking on mintpal ever since the the stake block started
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Hey one question. Can someone help me with the calculation of POS? Can I use this calculator with the same relative amount of coins and same difficulty?
http://poscalculator.peercointalk.org/

Or how is the possibility to get a block if I start now (new transaction) and have 30 000 WC? And if I hit a block I get 600 WC?

Thanks! (I hope I get a response. I didn't like that in the BC community)

Does nobody know or nobody care?

I have a explanation/calculation of PoS in Orangecoin thread. Based on 20% PoS.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6582455
Hope it helps.
Activity: 98

Activity: 189
definitely a bit more activity starting to happen on Mintpal... the calm before the storm perhaps
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Hey one question. Can someone help me with the calculation of POS? Can I use this calculator with the same relative amount of coins and same difficulty?

Or how is the possibility to get a block if I start now (new transaction) and have 30 000 WC? And if I hit a block I get 600 WC?

Peercoin POS parameters =/= WC POS Param (Min Age, Max Age, interest) so u can't use this calculator.
Activity: 87
WC hits 1000 by 8PM EST!!! To the moon!

Why?

People are withdrawing WCs to stake in private wallets.
Supply will be lower, price will go higher.

But I can't tell you when. Probably after first stake confirmations.
Activity: 111

Would love to help , but Don't know . IF someone could help ? A lot of us Would benefit from this answer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

Activity: 154
Activity: 100
WC hits 1000 by 8PM EST!!! To the moon!
Jump to: