Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 314. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
an awful amount of shit being spoken about here, some people really don't like wc, why?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

I have been member for years there and finally had enough of those pricks
full shots from pages etc.. too i will upload them if someone wants Smiley

Have to cencor if something personal in there tough.
upload it all i wanna see, so i can decide to dump now for profit before it turns to a loss

Zach.  I'll pay you a strike price of 2000sat for your 10,000 WC if you promise to go away... That's a great deal man. Agreed?
desperate? make it 0.3-1.5 btc payed to this address 1MHxDURgW7w4WhrywGVQbqyFq1tKnW5QGb and then ill go cut my wrists in the corner for you and die
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It's so funny how you are supposedly a former big mover in crypto polzki ..... and you only just registered on bitcointalk  Huh
this succers opens accounts every minut to spam here..moderate thread is needed ..this now is just full of crap
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

upload it all i wanna see, so i can decide to dump now for profit before it turns to a loss

Yes, upload this please. ASAP. I like Wc community but if this is true.... fuck!

this faker than pamela andersons tits! you can only cry wolf once
I'm afraid of dump when new wallet will be available and deposits will works.

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck
lol i barely hold any BC but ok, i hold more drk then bc (i hold 500 drk)

so he does. you winning?
lol, you half to be really naive to think that read all my posts..

Zach do you own WC?
a tad bit, 10k only to dump it at 1500 so i can buy bc n drk

Wow you invest a lot of time to make .15 BTC.  Ask for a raise in your allowance man!
lol, no thanks i wouldn't want to invest more in this shitty coin i bought 10k as a joke

I'll make you a deal. I'll buy your 10,000 WC at 1500 if you promise to go away. Agreed?

lol, desperate? make it 0.3-1.5 btc payed to this address 1MHxDURgW7w4WhrywGVQbqyFq1tKnW5QGb and then ill go cut my wrists in the corner for you and die
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

Zach.  I'll pay you a strike price of 2000sat for your 10,000 WC if you promise to go away... That's a great deal man. Agreed?
Activity: 609

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

is just what you want
Activity: 112
lol, since you are claiming that you did that to that person the police might be interested, they haven't caught all the guys involved....
[/quote]

pls report me then! haha you sad little child! go on I dare you say angryacorn beat burnt and stabbed that man! DO IT say an angry fucking acorn did that crime hahaha twat.
Activity: 560

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

Yes, upload this please. ASAP. I like Wc community but if this is true.... fuck!
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
It's so funny how you are supposedly a former big mover in crypto polzki ..... and you only just registered on bitcointalk  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

go away troll the fuck out of shit

Just Report him to Moderator
Activity: 84
Is there anything that makes this coin worth x2 of Cinni? I have been comparing the two for starting a small holding but would others agree that this now looks expensive in comparison?

it will never hit cinni coins current price not even 3k

I was more referring to its market cap..

https://coinmarketcap.com/

it is 2 x higher than cinni, making me think as it stands cinni was the better place to look. 2 Days ago when I started comparing they were about the same... Cinni also looks to have bottomed, or is this just the start for WC, what do people think?

Is there something unique around whitecoin im missing?
Is there something unique yea that "there is nothing unique but mayby greed" so far. ( Sadly and no joking here if you find something i will change post for sure )

Answer is simple because BC could did 100x jump WC can do it too...Look strato thinking way Cheesy...
He missed part that BC was worth on 60-70 coinmarket cap when madness started and WC is in top 20.

Nothing but greed in this Whitecoin forum. Everyone is either talking about how the coin is at an all time low so buy in, or that they are being manipulated by blackcoiners, or whatever excuse that will cut in with there profits in whitecoin. Whitecoin is centered around profit and that alone. They saw blackcoin skyrocket and a few became rich who held BC from the beginning but blackcoin actually isnt greedy fucks trying to make a quick buck. Either is cinnicoin. Whitecoiners refuse to acknowledge that they were played, scammed, similar to mtgox minus the amount of money that was actually manipulated. but still dedicated whitecoiners that were in it for a quick dollar cant realize the fact they were scammed so they want to disregard the truths and live in  some fairy tale that this shitcoin that isnt even coded correctly will make them a fortune. Lol. Goodluck guys.
Glad to see that WC is so popular in Black coin holders that every second post in White Coin forum is from Black Coin 13 years old bag holders

I dont hold BC noob. It got diluted and killed because every color of the crayon box became a crypto currency. gtfo noob
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The 18 btc buy wall aint fake guys it was almost at it and it didnt get pulled

Btw you can get the troll box archive for BTc-e ill try did out site then we can see if fake
Activity: 700

Managed to track a troll down.....seems they only tough on the internet! never seen a head bounce off concrete quite like this one

anyways

Nice try noob, you should change the name of the file you are gonna post before posting it...   Here is the original story... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

You sir are a moron.

lol, don't got nothin to say tough guy? sitting there in your moms basement in your underwear covered in cheetos. It's probably a pic of you.

o sorry you so insignificant I over looked you my bad Smiley um wow Im flattered you took the time to find the origin of the pic! now i dont need to worry about copyrights etc cause i just pulled a random pic from google! hope it kept you entertained

lol, since you are claiming that you did that to that person the police might be interested, they haven't caught all the guys involved....

Can you guys stop posting that pic in quotes? Thanks.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !
you were baned on BTCe .on IRC because all you do is spreadin FUD so you came here..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Managed to track a troll down.....seems they only tough on the internet! never seen a head bounce off concrete quite like this one

anyways

Nice try noob, you should change the name of the file you are gonna post before posting it...   Here is the original story... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

You sir are a moron.

lol, don't got nothin to say tough guy? sitting there in your moms basement in your underwear covered in cheetos. It's probably a pic of you.

o sorry you so insignificant I over looked you my bad Smiley um wow Im flattered you took the time to find the origin of the pic! now i dont need to worry about copyrights etc cause i just pulled a random pic from google! hope it kept you entertained

I'm afraid of dump when new wallet will be available and deposits will works.

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck
lol i barely hold any BC but ok, i hold more drk then bc (i hold 500 drk)

so he does. you winning?
lol, you half to be really naive to think that read all my posts..

Zach do you own WC?
a tad bit, 10k only to dump it at 1500 so i can buy bc n drk

Wow you invest a lot of time to make .15 BTC.  Ask for a raise in your allowance man!
lol, no thanks i wouldn't want to invest more in this shitty coin i bought 10k as a joke

Joke on who? You?
the only joke here is you, you can't even do simple math your saying WC will hit a 375million market cap
Jump to: