Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 315. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im putting my last 3 bitcoins in wc, here goes another huge risk

I smell a pump coming... Just look at the volume, and the walls being manipulated.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

http://i61.tinypic.com/9h3xoj.jpg

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Not fake !

I have been member for years there and finally had enough of those pricks
full shots from pages etc.. too i will upload them if someone wants Smiley

Have to cencor if something personal in there tough.

The coins will never be added to BTC-e becouse of the unstable nature and they arent the DEVS just moderators for chat.
Activity: 196
im putting my last 3 bitcoins in wc, here goes another huge risk
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I'm afraid of dump when new wallet will be available and deposits will works.

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck
lol i barely hold any BC but ok, i hold more drk then bc (i hold 500 drk)

so he does. you winning?
lol, you half to be really naive to think that read all my posts..

Zach do you own WC?
a tad bit, 10k only to dump it at 1500 so i can buy bc n drk

Wow you invest a lot of time to make .15 BTC.  Ask for a raise in your allowance man!
lol, no thanks i wouldn't want to invest more in this shitty coin i bought 10k as a joke

I'll make you a deal. I'll buy your 10,000 WC at 1500 if you promise to go away. Agreed?
Activity: 56

Joke on who? You?

Strato man you're killing me lol.  All these super quotes.
Activity: 93
Merit: 250
Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

Highly unlikely, as the coin would have been added to btc-e
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

go away troll the fuck out of shit
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Managed to track a troll down.....seems they only tough on the internet! never seen a head bounce off concrete quite like this one

anyways

Nice try noob, you should change the name of the file you are gonna post before posting it...   Here is the original story... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

You sir are a moron.

lol, don't got nothin to say tough guy? sitting there in your moms basement in your underwear covered in cheetos. It's probably a pic of you.

o sorry you so insignificant I over looked you my bad Smiley um wow Im flattered you took the time to find the origin of the pic! now i dont need to worry about copyrights etc cause i just pulled a random pic from google! hope it kept you entertained
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?

Wow you invest a lot of time to make .15 BTC.  Ask for a raise in your allowance man!
yen
legendary

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?

lol, no thanks i wouldn't want to invest more in this shitty coin i bought 10k as a joke

Joke on who? You?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?

Activity: 56

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

dafuq?
legendary

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
You guys are really sorry for thinking this dump has anything to do with the whales. THE COIN IS BROKEN. missing devs, premine gone (supposedly used for dev progression, RIGHT) / The premine wasnt even listed on the whitecoin.co website for some odd reason, the coin isnt in POS still being mined, the wallet is absolute shit, its a clone off a success coin that absolutely imploded overnight.

If you are buying WC as we speak thinking its going to rebound....you are fuckin courageous. This coin is donezo. No im not spreading FUD to buy all your shitcoins. LOL im not a fucking idiot. I wont touch WC with a 10 footpole. Good thing i sold my 130k WC at 1500 satoshis. I new this fuckin piece of shit was too good to be true. Get out and take your losses before it hits 100 satoshis or worse.

Bump. This is ultimate hardcore, I was seriously thinking to take a free day in my day job to get some popcorn and coke and watching how many ppl are badly retarded  Grin
Activity: 14

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?
Activity: 224

Managed to track a troll down.....seems they only tough on the internet! never seen a head bounce off concrete quite like this one

anyways

Nice try noob, you should change the name of the file you are gonna post before posting it...   Here is the original story... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

You sir are a moron.

lol, don't got nothin to say tough guy? sitting there in your moms basement in your underwear covered in cheetos. It's probably a pic of you.
Activity: 419
Is there no moderator in this thread to remove FUD's, Clowns and trolls ? They aren't funny any more Wink
Jump to: