Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 331. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Did you think it will see again 1800 satoshis ? Why it still drowning under 1k ?

LoL

Wake up and read some previous posts!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Did you think it will see again 1800 satoshis ? Why it still drowning under 1k ?

No future coin yo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Mine WC at: wc.cooksuckingbitches.com

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 672
Gosh, I'm out of town, and this is what happened.  Sounds like the coin needs to be taken over.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I see that source of white coin has been changed 10 minutes ago  https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin  

someone is obiously working on it

From IRC

OdinYggd
Source update is being pushed
We have progress
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The biggest scammers in this world are White People (Caucasian). The biggest scam coin of crypto, Whitecoin. Weird how that works. Im a caucasian male btw. Just stating facts.

so you are a scammer

i actually do not scam. like i said white people are the largest scammers in the world, i didnt say all white people. i have no connections with the federal reserve or central banking system.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I see that source of white coin has been changed 10 minutes ago  https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin  

someone is obiously working on it
Activity: 308
The biggest scammers in this world are White People (Caucasian). The biggest scam coin of crypto, Whitecoin. Weird how that works. Im a caucasian male btw. Just stating facts.

so you are a scammer

I guess you never met nigerians lol
SxC
Activity: 336
China ban Whitecoin omg sell guy's i want to buy more @ 500
Activity: 112

so you are a scammer
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i dont know why you continue to call me kiddo.
Hey kiddo shush now and go cry to mummy Smiley  I didn't read the rest of your pre teen hormonal rage fest.  Seems you came to troll but got trolled, like I previously stated you are dumb as shit.

Anyway I have made you look stupid now in front of everyone so carry on without my assistance now Smiley  I think this community can see you for what you are which is a pointless angry teen who is trying his best to troll but is failing miserably.

You are now on ignore now I have made you angry, Trolls get dumber by the day Smiley

can we be friends on linkdn?

yeah whats youre linkdn?
Activity: 592
Ive been in crypto since early 2013 not as long as some but a lot longer than most... this coin is a mess. Run for the hills. Srsly.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Where is the confetti graphic!!!
Activity: 84
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I haven't read forum for one day and it's 2 hard to read ~80 pages. Read some of them.
Explain me, please, what  happened ??
(Without wc haters comments, please)

No offense, but if you don't have a few minutes to skim a few pages... why should anyone take the time to rehash stuff that is on every 2 or 3 pages?

I mean are coins in my wallet still safe or they are just numbers??

gotcha.

Should still be safe at this point, but who really knows for sure?
Activity: 322
man whitecoin has the best community ever you even get game of throne spoilers how you like that BC AND CINNI sukasss

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UTGdB24DSX
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I haven't read forum for one day and it's 2 hard to read ~80 pages. Read some of them.

It could rise. But right now IS A BIG GAMBLE. If you can't afford to lose your money get out and don't buy. If you can afford to lose your money then gamble and maybe if you are very lucky it could rise later.

But so far the problem is that "devs" are not real programmers, they had NO CLUE how PoS works or how the code works, they didn't tested anything. The PR team of the coin is a complete disaster that initiated all the FUD and the panic sell at first. So right now there are no plans with this coin, no real programmers working on this also, no real people with real names with plans to get the coin with better places. Also multi pools doesn't seem to be working and transparent as they should be. That's the reality of WC right now. It could rise but it's a big gamble.
Activity: 98

No offense, but if you don't have a few minutes to skim a few pages... why should anyone take the time to rehash stuff that is on every 2 or 3 pages?

I mean are coins in my wallet still safe or they are just numbers??
Jump to: