Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 326. (Read 759219 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Da value is growin like my erection

paging dr greenthumb
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I knew there was a reason I sifted through 10 pages of childish squabbling!

Thank you! I for one appreciate all the work being done to get things back on track.  Smiley

Edit to add...

https://i.imgur.com/pRDEYGG.jpg
Activity: 531
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
coin is dead. clone coins never work more then the original coins.

Guess you've never heard of Tenebrix or Sifcoin.

Litecoin and Quark are based off of these 2 and they are top 10 coins, with the originals dead in the water ...
guess you don't do your research tenebrix was a massive premine scam same with sifcoin, ripple
witch coins has premine out of bc and wc hmmm let me  guess WC,  what coin was dumpped by there dev WC tenebrix sifcoin ripple etc HMMMM

so what is chunky or the new dev gonna bring to the table? anything? or some more premine with the broken POS turning it back to POW for 48 hours while they mine the shit out of it. LOL
Activity: 504
Hope everything goes well.

Thanks for overtaking the project.

I don't have time to sift through all the shit talking posts. Has there been an update regarding the new wallet?

the git is changing so they are working on it. I bet it is a VERY simple fix. I mean how hard can it be to copy paste bc.

chunky have a lot going into this and they will get it fixed and taken over.

The rest is fud.
the whole thread is fud (fucking utterly dumb)

You could say the same to most coins released after LTC. Regardless of that some have become very successful. I know BC guys blame WC for it's tumble. I wouldn't though and yes i probably have MORE BC than you and i am not crying about it, the strong will rise and the weak will fall. Mostly dilution will happen to all coins until something very different comes along and remains closed source. I know people don't like that idea but really any new idea will be cloned and diluted again. The next big idea i hope remains closed source.

If BC and WC were to work together that would actually be better for them.

Some people trying to introduce racial feeling into coins is clearly bad for crypto.

that's why WC needs to be taken down clearly the dev is a child and did it clearly based on racial marketing trying to start a war.

why has it got anything to do with race?  i never heard this until today??  

The dev we don't know ... we know the OP but he was not the dev.  

Chunky are taking over this coin, they have way more pull than most single devs. So this is a good thing for WC.

I have both WC and BC.  Both have communities that seem passionate, there is no need for the fudding in each others threads.

As far as i know there was no scam in either of these coins. The WC dev sold his 0.75% or so we are told. That is it really i see no huge issue....I don't agree with any premine. Or if there is a premine should be handed to escrow and given back to the devs over time for continued work.

The BC devs must have some interest in their coin ? mined or bought? who cares the start was fair on both.

The pos seems borked, but you can be sure it is a fix that most devs can mend with ease. Really this is quite a lot of FUD for nothing major.

+1 for 100% of Cryptohunter's posts.

Smart post as always. :-)

Don't waste your time by talking with trolls, fuders, haters. It's waste of time.  Wink
im asking questions moron with a bit of fud
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
coin is dead. clone coins never work more then the original coins.

Guess you've never heard of Tenebrix or Sifcoin.

Litecoin and Quark are based off of these 2 and they are top 10 coins, with the originals dead in the water ...
Activity: 560
I don't have time to sift through all the shit talking posts. Has there been an update regarding the new wallet?

the git is changing so they are working on it. I bet it is a VERY simple fix. I mean how hard can it be to copy paste bc.

The rest is fud.

You could say the same to most coins released after LTC. Regardless of that some have become very successful. I know BC guys blame WC for it's tumble. I wouldn't though and yes i probably have MORE BC than you and i am not crying about it, the strong will rise and the weak will fall. Mostly dilution will happen to all coins until something very different comes along and remains closed source. I know people don't like that idea but really any new idea will be cloned and diluted again. The next big idea i hope remains closed source.

Some people trying to introduce racial feeling into coins is clearly bad for crypto.

that's why WC needs to be taken down clearly the dev is a child and did it clearly based on racial marketing trying to start a war.

Chunky are taking over this coin, they have way more pull than most single devs. So this is a good thing for WC.

I have both WC and BC.  Both have communities that seem passionate, there is no need for the fudding in each others threads.

As far as i know there was no scam in either of these coins. The WC dev sold his 0.75% or so we are told. That is it really i see no huge issue....I don't agree with any premine. Or if there is a premine should be handed to escrow and given back to the devs over time for continued work.

The BC devs must have some interest in their coin ? mined or bought? who cares the start was fair on both.

The pos seems borked, but you can be sure it is a fix that most devs can mend with ease. Really this is quite a lot of FUD for nothing major.

+1 for 100% of Cryptohunter's posts.

Smart post as always. :-)

Don't waste your time by talking with trolls, fuders, haters. It's waste of time.  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The way mogonzo and company handled this whole thing enrages me. They could've simply said: "There is a problem with the code, we're releasing a new wallet and forking it tomorrow."

Instead they said we have an emergency situation cause of a block chain vulnerability, and don't know what to do or where the dev is. This resulted in a massive panic sale and the shutdown of all exchanges.

A pile of horse shit could do better PR. I'm selling immediately when I can, all the real crypto people will too. This is going to 10 satoshis.

I agree that he probably could have handled it a little bit better, but he was trying to do the right thing. With more and more people realizing PoS was broken over the last 24-48 hours and almost nobody mining the PoW the blockchain was  extremely vulnerable. A relatively small amount of hashpower could have 51% attacked this coin very easily in the past 48 hours. It is much safer now that he got a lot of people to start emergency mining PoW to secure it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Well Cryptohunter... when you yell Darkcoin premine scam! Then you defend this mess and the dev who dumped his premine holdings. Well... my integrity isnt in question... its yours. Off to bed now. Kiss

cryptohumper runs around yelling scam in the threads of coins he doesn't own and pumps for the bags he holds....didn't you know? Wink

hey a new retard... bring some facts with your bullshit next time.

Where did i yell scam where there was no scam?

Present some facts or gtfo.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That s all very funny.

Fortunately, those people are not in charge of anything else than trashtalking a coin. You can t even do a good job with it.

The rest is fud.

this coin offers nothing in return other then trading no merchants no nothing just a multipool...
what will chunky bring to the table? and who is he

Activity: 238
quit feeding the trolls and the devs. let them be at this point. Nothing anyone can do or say make those situations better. If WC was doomed, price would be much lower. Now, word is new wallet is coming out. I suggest we all quit bickering and reassert our energies back into WC. What can people offer to WC development?

+10000 everyone should just stfu. Last 100 pages are of trolling and fighting lol. Quit it.
Activity: 210
Well Cryptohunter... when you yell Darkcoin premine scam! Then you defend this mess and the dev who dumped his premine holdings. Well... my integrity isnt in question... its yours. Off to bed now. Kiss

cryptohumper runs around yelling scam in the threads of coins he doesn't own and pumps for the bags he holds....didn't you know? Wink

The rest is fud.

this coin offers nothing in return other then trading no merchants no nothing just a multipool...
what will chunky bring to the table? and who is he
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
quit feeding the trolls and the devs. let them be at this point. Nothing anyone can do or say make those situations better. If WC was doomed, price would be much lower. Now, word is new wallet is coming out. I suggest we all quit bickering and reassert our energies back into WC. What can people offer to WC development?
Jump to: