Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 362. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
RIP whitecoin. Its sad to see the whole dev team isnt going nuts trying to fix this "coin with amazing potential". NO you looted Blackcoins idea to make a simple profit. you all got scammed. LOL
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
So the blockchain isn't allowing transactions to go through because there is an error in the staking mechanism?

If this is a direct rip of BC as the BC guy's keep on saying then shouldn't the staking be the same as there's and that's ok isn't it? or is BC screwed by their own words?

rat4 actually fixed the issues with BC and cinni. so our block chain is working just fine, no forks for us Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I'm not really sure what's going on, but I would be willing to bet someone is making a lot of money off of this.
Activity: 70
So the blockchain isn't allowing transactions to go through because there is an error in the staking mechanism?

If this is a direct rip of BC as the BC guy's keep on saying then shouldn't the staking be the same as there's and that's ok isn't it? or is BC screwed by their own words?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Stop watching the price guys, just fix it if it needs fixing, everything is going be fine white coin will be ok.

If you ask me that post was spam and everything is fine, and this was just a big sham in order to drive down the price to buy more

Did you just reply to yourself?  Huh

That is all this guy does because everyone just ignores him.

LOL +1 I like your style, guy

I'm actually behind whitecoin, 3 million and counting WC thanks.

Well only a person that well vested into this would call this news FUD. We still haven't heard anything from the developers despite repeated attempts at contacting them.

Current Issues:
Blockchain vulnerability
PoS not working
Is the WhiteCoin wallet a rootkit?

These questions need to be answered.

Stop asking questions and just keep buying whitecoin from stratotard
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
im sorry to say you  hardcore whitecoiners got scammed.
Activity: 210
Why is NO ONE talking about the concerns of a rootkit in the windows client wallet.  That concerns me a lot, if true, people not only have our WC wallets, they have EVERY wallet on our infected computers!  What is the truth about the wallet?

Omg...still fuding or noob?
Stop watching the price guys, just fix it if it needs fixing, everything is going be fine white coin will be ok.

If you ask me that post was spam and everything is fine, and this was just a big sham in order to drive down the price to buy more

WHY WOULD MINTPAL BE POSTING FUD?

They were notified of the FUD from what appeared to be a reliable source.

THERES NO OTHER SOURCES. LOL and its a fact the blockchain is broken. This isnt fud
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

I'm actually behind whitecoin, 3 million and counting WC thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Why is NO ONE talking about the concerns of a rootkit in the windows client wallet.  That concerns me a lot, if true, people not only have our WC wallets, they have EVERY wallet on our infected computers!  What is the truth about the wallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Just wait for most people to wake up and read all this.. If you going to fork test first eveything.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

WHY WOULD MINTPAL BE POSTING FUD?

They didn't. Just lies.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Will mintpal delist some coin if have technical issues that cant be repaired in decent time?  
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
厕所币扫厕所,慢慢来 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: