Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 364. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Everyone. Take a look at blackcoins website/reddit/multipool/devs. Take a look at whitecoins website/reddit/multipool/devs. Need i say more? This isnt rocket science

We know the old Dev auckscass. But we also know the soon was built after a successful coin. So we just need new leadership

It was cloned off a success coin + a premine. omg how do you not see this.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I have created a new channel on freenode for those who wish to discuss and work together if a transition is necessary (in my opinion it is).

Join #whitecoinfoundation on freenode.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation

Thanks for the heads up
Hop on Cinnicoin. it was at 20k satoshis in the matter of a day a few days ago. The price is relatively low. Multipool just opened up today. Devs are active, including a handful of features for Cinnicoin. Only 15 million coins, 15 second block times, 100% POS, 3.5% annual stake interest. Communities getting bigger by the day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Everyone. Take a look at blackcoins website/reddit/multipool/devs. Take a look at whitecoins website/reddit/multipool/devs. Need i say more? This isnt rocket science

We know the old Dev sucks ass. But we also know the soon was built after a successful coin. So we just need new leadership
Activity: 336
I just sent some coins, not to sell but just wanted to move them. Didn't see the news until after that. My wallet says it has gone through 6 confirmations, but it's still not listed in pending deposits. Are they gone?

I don't know. I don't think so because the new wallet hasn't been released.
Activity: 483
blocks are being processed, bittrex and cryptsy are operational anyone else think this is a big fluster which we can clean up on?
Activity: 91
Update from Mintpal "The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped."

What is the actual vulnerability? No one is being clear on this.

Where are you seeing this? I just did a successful withdrawal with no issues.

Look at their official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/statuses/460266430819475456
People, calm down, it is not the first coin that had a problem with Devs and where the community has taken over the coin and made everything work out well.

An example? hmm Diamondcoin it's changed like 2 times and is now already on coinmarketcap and getting bigger everyday.

Diamondcoin....hold on let me LOL for a couple minutes. Whitecoin = premined = missing devs = scam WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

Doesn't mean it isn't worth holding for some random pump.

ITS AT 600 SATOSHIS. GOODLUCK
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I just sent some coins, not to sell but just wanted to move them. Didn't see the news until after that. My wallet says it has gone through 6 confirmations, but it's still not listed in pending deposits. Are they gone?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
People, calm down, it is not the first coin that had a problem with Devs and where the community has taken over the coin and made everything work out well.

An example? hmm Diamondcoin it's changed like 2 times and is now already on coinmarketcap and getting bigger everyday.

Diamondcoin....hold on let me LOL for a couple minutes. Whitecoin = premined = missing devs = scam WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

Doesn't mean it isn't worth holding for some random pump.

Update from Mintpal "The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped."

Look at their official twitter account.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Activity: 308
You guys need to remember there is still an organized pump coming this week.  so just chill. 

You have to be joking...
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If you have nowhere to point your miners.  Bring them on over to the official Cinni Multipool, just released today (supports scrypt & x11, soon to add sha256):

http://www.cinnipool.co/

CinniCoin is hot!! fuck this whitecoin scam bullshit. I knew this was a scam from day 1. really? Blackcoin goes apeshit then a premined Whitecoin drops with 300 million coins + POS. lol the premined is more than .07888 if you think about the staking. Whatever you say though, have fun collecting every color from the crayon box.
Activity: 483
Activity: 322
panic sell 24/7 so many ppl wanna make a quick buck.
Jump to: