Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 367. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
So remind me again what the 0.7% premine was for?
Activity: 125
Hard fork port 3377 on whitecoinpool.com
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Looks like some big sells are trying to be executed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Fork it fork it fork it..... include stake meter in update.  Wink
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
Can somebody please explain what are the implications of a hard fork to people's coins that are currently sitting in their wallets? And if there is no effect on anyone's investment, then what's the big deal? Why didn't the devs just take care of business rather than causing panic?
Activity: 154
If there is a hard fork what do we need to do with our coins in our wallet? are they safe or not?
Activity: 336
Lol seriously calm down guys.. Just fork the coin and get rid of the vulnerability and tomorrow we're in a better position.

I want to hear chunkys opinion on this situation
Activity: 322
800s just getting chewed through. We may see 650. Support shifting down. Sad

we are headline trading right now because of this news. ta doesn't work under these situations. we could easily go below any figure you throw out.
Activity: 322
WOW back to 800s i guess this is going to be hard to take off.
Activity: 408
ded
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hard-fork it!  When old devs move on the community takes over.  That's the whole point!

Pointing my miner to hero port 3377 on whitecoinpool.com

Let's own it guys!  Grin
legendary
800s just getting chewed through. We may see 650. Support shifting down. Sad
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Why I can not unlock my wallet?There is only option-"Change password"?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Fork can be fixed.
I am VERY concerned that on forums and IRC people are saying the
windows wallet is a rootkit!  Is the wallet safe for average users or
do we need to reformat our systems?
Activity: 224
Hardfork now, wtf you waiting for?!?!?  Huh
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yeah, can you give us a little clarity on the situation?

I'm trying my best I'm sorry. I've been working for essentially 36 hours straight to figure a way out of this for everyone.

The way I see it, the only real solution unless the devs appear immediately is to take chunky up on their offer to hard fork the coin. At that point, an emergency update could be performed to protect the blockchain, the update could be issued, and we could then figure out as a community how to address the PoS issue.

Lets take chunky up on their offer.  All in favor say I.

Fork it already....For christ sakes....why even ask
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Hard fork it already!  nobody is going to complain fixing a vulnerability
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

I'm trying my best I'm sorry. I've been working for essentially 36 hours straight to figure a way out of this for everyone.

The way I see it, the only real solution unless the devs appear immediately is to take chunky up on their offer to hard fork the coin. At that point, an emergency update could be performed to protect the blockchain, the update could be issued, and we could then figure out as a community how to address the PoS issue.

Pardon my ignorance, but what happens to everyone's coins if a hard fork occurs? Would current WC owners lose their investment?
Activity: 336

So you aren't the Dev? This is you mongonzo?
legendary
Shouldn't drop much below 760 if it hits it. There's strong resistance below that.
Jump to: