Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 385. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is it every 15 days or after 15 days it's every minute?
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
is there a multipool where i can point my old sha256-asics to get whitecoins for? if there is such pool, please post link. thank you.
Activity: 336
2% PoS just serves to add enough coins back to the community to make up for the amount of coins that will be lost due to lost keys etc. Prevents it from becoming deflationary.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Am i correct in saying that as long as your wallet is online, It will be staking?

or do i have to do anything else

Should be able to leave your wallet offline, just load it up, sync it every week and it will stake once the coins have been in your wallet for the length of time required to stake.

15 days in your wallet for staking I believe

Cool Thanks

Can anyone else confirm?

Unless you have like half of the pow coins, I wouldnt even bother with pos anyway, you'll probably find more money on the pavement thatn you'd get from the pos

+1 don't bother with POS. Even if you have 1 million WC you will only get 50 WC per day. Unless you want to hold for 10 years and still it could not be worth it since of the price lowers just 2% then ALL your stake of a year was a complete waste of time... Sorry do the maths PoS doesnt look that good anymore.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
someone return  wc from  http://wc.scryptominers.com/?  Angry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Help us support Whitecoin by actually using them! Whitecoin needs more services to be a long-term currency!

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
so many people like chinese coin... Angry
Activity: 448
It be better if price rise organically and by mining at multipool. Otherwise, there be pump, news, dump. Just like any other alt. Which makes people lose confidence and move on. Let's not be in this for short term profit.
Activity: 140
if anyone wants to check out some crypto currency history check this out.

Pretty damn awesome!

http://www.mapofcoins.com/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good morning traders! (UK - Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight everywhere else)
Here's my WhiteCoin prediction for this coming week...

https://i.imgur.com/DFhpTPV.jpg
Activity: 408
ded
Got my 4MH/s pointed at chunkypools.
Got my 4MH/s pointed at chunkypools.

+1 for chunkypools, been mining with them since february  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Am i correct in saying that as long as your wallet is online, It will be staking?

Should be able to leave your wallet offline, just load it up, sync it every week and it will stake once the coins have been in your wallet for the length of time required to stake.

Cool Thanks

Can anyone else confirm?

Unless you have like half of the pow coins, I wouldnt even bother with pos anyway, you'll probably find more money on the pavement thatn you'd get from the pos
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Cool Thanks

Can anyone else confirm?

Cool Thanks

I csnt see any details on the length of time in the wallet anywhere, so just open your wallet, sync it up every week and don't forget to unlock your wallet Smiley you will make more WC from riding the small waves though Smiley
Activity: 224

Cool Thanks

Activity: 224

Activity: 140
my 46MH/s pointed at chunkypools.  Grin
Thats it?  Huh

Have my supercharged 5.8 Mh/s  Cry
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
my 46MH/s pointed at chunkypools.  Grin
Jump to: