Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 401. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ANNOUCEMENT REGARDING THE MULTIPOOL

Thank you for your patience during this interesting transition. We advise all miners to use only http://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337 until we are up to full speed and activate our other stratums. The multipool is functioning perfectly otherwise on the back end, anyone pointed to this stratum will receive their WhiteCoin payments tonight!

What Happened

We ran an analysis over the last 48 hours of the estimated hash rates and traffic coming to the whitecoinpool.com. We estimated the "Community Hash" of WhiteCoin to be between 5-8 GH (when you exclude the multipools from the network hashrate). We instituted a series of initiatives to facilitate the arrival of so many expected customers, and even over estimated in our approach.

The WhiteCoin community has essentially smashed through our expectations

If you think of this in real world terms, we were faced with a stampede after mining ended. If this had happened at Walmart there would be bodies in aisles.

In short: point your miners to http://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337 and fasten your seatbelts as we take this train up to full speed on a track with no limits.

I predicted this would happen what a wasted opportunity.

Hashcows - put this in the OP at once they pay in WC now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

eu server on chunkypools still dead
switching my farm to yellow ....
gl
hashco.ws does wc payouts
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ANNOUCEMENT REGARDING THE MULTIPOOL

Thank you for your patience during this interesting transition. We advise all miners to use only http://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337 until we are up to full speed and activate our other stratums. The multipool is functioning perfectly otherwise on the back end, anyone pointed to this stratum will receive their WhiteCoin payments tonight!

What Happened

We ran an analysis over the last 48 hours of the estimated hash rates and traffic coming to the whitecoinpool.com. We estimated the "Community Hash" of WhiteCoin to be between 5-8 GH (when you exclude the multipools from the network hashrate). We instituted a series of initiatives to facilitate the arrival of so many expected customers, and even over estimated in our approach.

The WhiteCoin community has essentially smashed through our expectations

If you think of this in real world terms, we were faced with a stampede after mining ended. If this had happened at Walmart there would be bodies in aisles.

In short: point your miners to http://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337 and fasten your seatbelts as we take this train up to full speed on a track with no limits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay
when will be available  chunkypools ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

eu server on chunkypools still dead
switching my farm to yellow ....
gl
Activity: 111
Has anyone gotten a stake? Still nothing over here.

I have my WC wallet turned on the whole day and still nothings. Maybe we need to wait 12 hours after the PoS started and then the first stake will come. Idk though
Activity: 119
Chunkypools.com open very slowly, I only exit Cry
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Looks like wafflepool is holding on to their coins. Bastards. Sell now damnit!!

No theyre not holding, theyre waiting for the coins to confirm. Theyre selling instantly when the coins confirm. Down to about 3 million coins flat in waffle pool.

They sell enough to get their daily payouts.

They have been mining WC and you're telling me that they haven't had any coins confirmed in the last hour. I saw 3600 coins...that's a joke. Their holding.

We will find the truth when we are 350 blocks past 10000 and they still have coins sitting in their "unconfirmed" column.
Activity: 491
Multipools working for US - a fucking genius idea. Instead of mining WC and dumping, mine other, dump them and push WC.

THISSSSS +1   Cool
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
When pointing your miner at http://whitecoinpool.com  use only http://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337  for now as we gear up our other stratums #whitecoin

No theyre not holding, theyre waiting for the coins to confirm. Theyre selling instantly when the coins confirm. Down to about 3 million coins flat in waffle pool.

they should hold and sell after we hit 40k Cheesy that would be massive profit for their miners.
Activity: 112
One concern... with BC there was no expectation on price, with WC everyone is expecting price to reach xxxxx or whatever.

People will get impatient and start to sell too early ... Just HOLD your coins and pull them off the exchanges!

BC traded over a month on Mintpal before the big run up!

The inexperienced will get impatient. Those that know what's going on will hold tight.

exactly +1 I expect a dip down into the 1200sat again
Activity: 196

they're selling constantly
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 288
One concern... with BC there was no expectation on price, with WC everyone is expecting price to reach xxxxx or whatever.

People will get impatient and start to sell too early ... Just HOLD your coins and pull them off the exchanges!

The inexperienced will get impatient. Those that know what's going on will hold tight.
Activity: 251

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I see a lot of people still asking how the multipool works and what it is for.

The devs and marketing team here need to do this at once.

1. write a full description of how the multipool works to keep buying pressure on WC and selling pressure on other coins.

2. Send this description and the links of hashcows and chunky to everyone on this thread via PM.

Multipools working for US - a fucking genius idea. Instead of mining WC and dumping, mine other, dump them and push WC.
Jump to: