Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 398. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Also,

Price is holding up incredibly well. Even with the final pool dump that happened the price hardly dropped and the current depth charts show far more buyers than sellers.  

There is upward pressure. Which is where this coin will be headed!

UP!

Strato

Any idea who is dumping now? Clearly not waffle... ??
Activity: 130
right well all good pointed to chunkypools and every a ok
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any other multipool besides chunky and hashcows?

EDIT: nvm chunky seems fine now.
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Is Proof of Stake even working? I think it's broken right now -- lots of blocks showing a 10 WC payout + transaction fees. PoS should be a lot more variable! What's the minimum age to stake coins? And if no one has coins that are old enough (e.g. a bug in the code says the coins need to be 14 days old but right now everyone should have coins no older than 7 days), what happens? I guess maybe we get 10 WC PoW blocks? Oh, and someone needs to make an ABE-style block explorer!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
[Suspicious link removed] now offers WC as a payout option (User Info -> Account Settings).  We've been around more than 7 months, generally in top3 on http://poolpicker.eu, are quick to hop on new coins long before the bigger pools for max profits (like bc and wc  Wink ), allow you to optionally keep any alts we mine (such as when we were hitting bc/wc early), and other alt-coin payout options as well.  

Wherever you mine, its buy pressure on whitecoin!   Happy Mining

Smiley

Just a heads up....

good to see hashcows up with it! mining there now

Me too, anybody who's getting nervous about chunky: hash cows is running good.  I already see my first new Whitecoins  Grin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
How long will waffle dump, does anyone know that  Huh

12-24 hours. Takes around 9 hours to confirm all the last blocks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Don't go down fucking coin, you have to go UP! Well, let's wait for that 3 million LAST dump of Waffle. And also the noobies will panic sell some too because they thought that reaching block 10.000 they will INSTANTLY HAVE 30.000 satoshis WC.
Activity: 196
Unbelievable Cheesy

From 11xx back to 1200.

It seems WC is going to get "high"
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
How long will waffle dump, does anyone know that  Huh
Activity: 42
Miners now declared DEAD - never seen that before.
Hope you guys fix it soon!

A dead GPU is a local issue, mine come back after a system restart

Working fine on other pools - normally I agree but when I connect to either europe or US server BAMT now freezes. I've tested other scrypt and scrypt-n pools and they all work fine.

Crazy.  Just checked in on mine and all are hashing fine, sorry can't help more

are you seeing anything on your dashboard over at chunkypools?

Nope, nothing. I've got it running again but had to underclock it (4 x r9 290s, normally 1020 Mhz per card hashing 895-900 now at 920Mhz and 821 per card) - could this be down to the multi pool putting more load on the system? The hashrate was ramping all over the place right after the switch. I've limited the power supply so may need to bump it up if that's the case, although worked fine over LTC Rabbit and others when renting it out (powertune -10, was sweet spot for scrypt-n and standard scrypt).
Activity: 14
[Suspicious link removed] now offers WC as a payout option (User Info -> Account Settings).  We've been around more than 7 months, generally in top3 on http://poolpicker.eu, are quick to hop on new coins long before the bigger pools for max profits (like bc and wc  Wink ), allow you to optionally keep any alts we mine (such as when we were hitting bc/wc early), and other alt-coin payout options as well.  

Smiley

Just a heads up....

good to see hashcows up with it! mining there now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Working fine on other pools - normally I agree but when I connect to either europe or US server BAMT now freezes. I've tested other scrypt and scrypt-n pools and they all work fine.

strange eu server is working very good for all of my workers now.

feedback to pool admin; website says:
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE TO SEE INDIVIDUAL WORKERS!

but no worker is showed as active and no value for Khash/s, Difficulty or anything else so this info is confusing so you maybe better remove it.

Activity: 19
how can i withdraw wc from dedicated pool. there is no button manual payout... Huh
Activity: 210
https://hashco.ws now offers WC as a payout option (User Info -> Account Settings).  We've been around more than 7 months, generally in top3 on http://poolpicker.eu, are quick to hop on new coins long before the bigger pools for max profits (like bc and wc  Wink ), allow you to optionally keep any alts we mine (such as when we were hitting bc/wc early), and other alt-coin payout options as well.  

Smiley

Just a heads up....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The whitecoin dashboard is still displaying the WC network rate and therefore pool rate (which in this case is zero), posts on the mainpage indicate what estimate total hash is and where you can view your individual hash. Look at the blue box at the top when you're on whitecoinpool.com
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Also,

Price is holding up incredibly well. Even with the final pool dump that happened the price hardly dropped and the current depth charts show far more buyers than sellers.  

There is upward pressure. Which is where this coin will be headed!

UP!

Strato
Activity: 14

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337 isn't working and dashboard is showing nothing

lol but I thought chunkypool was working perfectly .... ??!

I'm hashing on both right now, no problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Anybody else get scammed by talesfromthescrypt.org?

I've seen a lot of posts saying the same.  I hope we can find remediation. 

welcome to the club....that and at SuchPool... Undecided

Guys you gotta extract your coins with auto-extract to your wallets in small amounts regularly.
Jump to: