Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 411. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Wi will definitly see all time highs today. you will see it.
i will put all my miners to the whitecoinpool
lets start with an hashrate to buyback some coins !

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is anybody else refreshing 'check new posts' every 15 sec?  I'm kind of a maniac last few days....
Hitting F5

Bitcointalk every 30 seconds,
Mintpal every minute, to see how many BTC are entering,
CoinMarketCap every 5 minutes,
xnxx is stuck, can't make it work

lol, last few days I'm doing the same..need to rest
Maybe we should find a fix for xnxx so we become more active and release the stress Smiley

or use another site Tongue
Activity: 504
Is anybody else refreshing 'check new posts' every 15 sec?  I'm kind of a maniac last few days....

:-))
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hitting F5

Maybe we should find a fix for xnxx so we become more active and release the stress Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think this coin will have a peak all the way up to 2-5k soon. NO ONE SHOULD SELL THEIR COINS THEN. Am i right?

lets actually see how far whitecoin can rise. i will be very surprised if it even hits 10k or comes close to it, even with all the hype.

you will see 50 000 sat before Monday
Activity: 111
Hitting F5

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
WC price trying to break out.
Hitting F5

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think this coin will have a peak all the way up to 2-5k soon. NO ONE SHOULD SELL THEIR COINS THEN. Am i right?

lets actually see how far whitecoin can rise. i will be very surprised if it even hits 10k or comes close to it, even with all the hype.
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Activity: 238
I'm so excited, i just can't hide it. Running around the house, wired on coffee and WC. Damn excitement, WC made me f*ck my girlfriend....  it's the only negative thing about WC so far.... lmao  Grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Damn man.

Is sex with your girlfriend that bad? haha : )))
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I'm so excited, i just can't hide it. Running around the house, wired on coffee and WC. Damn excitement, WC made me f*ck my girlfriend....  it's the only negative thing about WC so far.... lmao  Grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Maybe this is BUG?
Maybe the calculation was not correct and this is not 300.000.000 but a little more, that's all

no.. that was not wrong calculatio.. i was telling u - THEY ARE HERE!  Grin Wink

Tak, i zalewają klawiaturę browarem :-P

te akcje przeprowadzil akurat karaluch.. Cheesy a może to było tylko kamuflaż..  Shocked Roll Eyes Huh Grin

sorry for small off top guys..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
how to send a PM to everyone on this thread alerting them to switch over to chunkypool?
Unless you are moderator I dont think its possible.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how to send a PM to everyone on this thread alerting them to switch over to chunkypool?
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Maybe this is BUG?
Maybe the calculation was not correct and this is not 300.000.000 but a little more, that's all

no.. that was not wrong calculatio.. i was telling u - THEY ARE HERE!  Grin Wink

Tak, i zalewają klawiaturę browarem :-P
Activity: 84
At the end of PoW there will be 302,340,000 whitecoins, that's 300,000,000 from general mining and 2,340,000 from premine.

We had 10,000 blocks, each having 30,000 block rewards, plus 0.78% premine.

Ahaa! Cheesy

That explains it.

Activity: 210
At the end of PoW there will be 302,340,000 whitecoins, that's 300,000,000 from general mining and 2,340,000 from premine.

We had 10,000 blocks, each having 30,000 block rewards, plus 0.78% premine.
Jump to: