Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 413. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Can someone explain why there is more than 300,000,000 coins now according to Coinmarketcap?

pic? Huh Huh
I'm seeing 299,824,554 WC on coin cap
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
to buy more or not to buy more at these prices that is the question! will it drop then pop or will it soar then hit the floor....I wish I knew more Sad

If you're nog sure but in small parts.
I could I have a translation please? haha
Activity: 84
Can someone explain why there is more than 300,000,000 coins now according to Coinmarketcap?
to buy more or not to buy more at these prices that is the question! will it drop then pop or will it soar then hit the floor....I wish I knew more Sad

If you're nog sure but in small parts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Too late to buy in some WC?
No, you got 1 more hour before prices start going crazy. That's when PoS starts I think.

So, it's a good time to buy cheap WC.

-TWC

What about the dumps after POS? I'm expecting a dip, sub 1k.
As I've said, it's pure imagination/speculation.

Why would someone dump if there's such great buy support on mintpal? ( Just sounds weird, to be honest )

Many coins needed to get it below 1k

I think we will see WC rise to 20k satoshi and BC fall to below 20k in the short term.
But that's pure speculation Sad

Not saying it can/can't happen. It's like we're trying to predict the future.

No, you got 1 more hour before prices start going crazy. That's when PoS starts I think.

-TWC

any chance wc reaching 2000 today?what do you think
Nothing is impossible. 2 days ago WC was sub 800 Tongue Now it's ~1.4k

-TWC
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

-TWC

Why would someone dump if there's such great buy support on mintpal? ( Just sounds weird, to be honest )

Thanks for clarifying.
I do have buy orders in at around 890 - people were saying the same as you 12 hours ago and I missed the 790 drop (ie - no chance it'll drop below 1k). Seems to be a lot more on mintpal looking to buy in at sub 900. Undecided
Activity: 112
Activity: 18

-TWC

any chance wc reaching 2000 today?what do you think
Activity: 21
Activity: 308

-TWC

Activity: 42

-TWC

Activity: 98
We're working on a series of special announcements in partnership with chunkypools.

Stay tuned people! Big news in the pipeline today.

POINT YOUR MINERS: whitecoinpool.com

not at all, the train is moving but it'll be going slowly until all coins from Wafflepool are dumped.  They still have 3 mill.
confirmations for mined coins is 350, so waffle will be part of the market for at least 8 hours after PoW ended.
We're currently at block 9920 of block 10000

And then when all waffle coins are sold, all PoW distributed, the train will be leaving.
The speed of the train will be partialy determined by the amount of Gh at whitecoinpool.com.
Whitecoinpool will mine alts and buy back WC to maintain buy pressure.
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
And when POS starts...what do we mine at whitecoinpool? its obvious we wont mine WC

'The most profitable alt coin' AKA an algorithm which picks a coin, sells it for BTC, buys back WC.

great thanks!

-TWC
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
And when POS starts...what do we mine at whitecoinpool? its obvious we wont mine WC

'The most profitable alt coin' AKA an algorithm which picks a coin, sells it for BTC, buys back WC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
As with any PoS big holders can manipulate the market as much as they want. Tho they need to do it in steps, as in pump-dump to consolidate themself, but each they due to having more coins they can push it more. So tbh it all depends on how much % of the coins they own and how much do they want to push, but they can push as much as they want. This means predictions are hard, unless the big holders want to share info about their plans. Undecided

Well, distrubution was/is very FAIR; everyone had/have chance to be Whitecoin bagholder :-)

Still cheap imo Cheesy
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Jump to: