Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 415. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Anybody know why the richlist is broken?  http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/whitecoin/distribution/
Never try suggest by top 100 this can be so easy manipulated info ^^
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I had a dream. She told me to hold my whitecoins!

I was thinking that you see angels after some death ... but ok ; ) - Joke
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's time to point your hash to the multipool! whitecoinpool.com

Mining ends in approximately 2 hours. The multipool will immediately switch to mining other profitable alts and WC payouts as PoS begins.
Activity: 462
Help! We are mining at  http://cloud.epools.eu/wc and strugged for the last block for more than 30 hours.

need your hashrate to help us deal with the final block!!   Tongue
Activity: 101
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's about that time for everyone to stay calm.  The coin has the same shot as any new coin and i really is up to the community not to screw it up.  I'm not saying everyone needs to find a charity or some shit to support, I mean just keep your heads on your shoulder and not shove directly up your asses when there's a major price swing.  Act like adults and the coin will do just fine, you most likely won't get rich over night, but you'll make money.   If you don't know how to or aren't interest in day trading, then for the love of god don't, just hold and be happy.  This is be pumped, this will be dumped, this will level, it'll go up down and sideways, and then it will do it again a million times.  It happens to all coins.  If you panic sell or panic buy you're going to get burned and then promptly come here and bitch and be a Fudtard, no on cares about that.  If you're day trading you have to be emotionless and if you're excited OR pissed about a coin you're going to fail.  So if you're super excited about WC going to the moon or whatever else meme then just hold and be happy.  Either way make money not mistakes now carry-on folks and enjoy the ride.

+1! stay calm kiddies! would be cool if this was the first coin and community that wasnt so predictable! shall seee Cheesy

+1
Activity: 112
It's about that time for everyone to stay calm.  The coin has the same shot as any new coin and i really is up to the community not to screw it up.  I'm not saying everyone needs to find a charity or some shit to support, I mean just keep your heads on your shoulder and not shove directly up your asses when there's a major price swing.  Act like adults and the coin will do just fine, you most likely won't get rich over night, but you'll make money.   If you don't know how to or aren't interest in day trading, then for the love of god don't, just hold and be happy.  This is be pumped, this will be dumped, this will level, it'll go up down and sideways, and then it will do it again a million times.  It happens to all coins.  If you panic sell or panic buy you're going to get burned and then promptly come here and bitch and be a Fudtard, no on cares about that.  If you're day trading you have to be emotionless and if you're excited OR pissed about a coin you're going to fail.  So if you're super excited about WC going to the moon or whatever else meme then just hold and be happy.  Either way make money not mistakes now carry-on folks and enjoy the ride.

+1! stay calm kiddies! would be cool if this was the first coin and community that wasnt so predictable! shall seee Cheesy
Activity: 56
Activity: 83
Activity: 196
Activity: 238
I bought 7BTC worth of CINNI in PoW phase at 3000-6000K satoshis, and people thought I was crazy. I knew exactly what I was doing once it hit pure PoS. I ended up selling all coins at 16000K satoshis. I plan to do the same with WhiteCoin, except I will be holding much longer. Wink

16k k
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I had a dream. She told me to hold my whitecoins!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just 200 blocks left. Waffle has low amounts of coins, I don't think we will see a dip in price to get last minute cheap coins.

Wink

whitecoin    137,625.40708612    3,439,801.81108779    35.95314354

Methink they won't dump everything, but even if, 3.4 mln WC =  =44 BTC at 1300 satoshis price...
This isn't big deal, hold Whites and chillout!  Grin

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
184 blocks left guys , mazel tov  Grin
Activity: 42
extremely excited on this one. im commiting at least 50mhs as soon as i get my first batch of scrypt asics Cheesy

6 Million WC not distributed, 78 Btc at 1300 sat
who didn't bought yet and want to catch the train

WC
White is Right
Jump to: