Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 418. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Whitecoin is being dumped.. it really has no innovative value, nothing new, china knows this and is dumping the coins fast. Whitecoin is as dead as moby dick. my hope now is with BlackCoin. It's the most promising coin.

Looks like BC is dumped alot more than WC

goodluck with BC i hope it hits 90k again so you can take profit
Activity: 437
Just switched my 7mh/sec over to chunkypool  Grin

Cmon guys!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Is there anyway to get coinmonitor to pull from mintpal instead of cryptsy?
Activity: 336
300 blocks to go and then the work is done!

this has been a fun day. good luck to all of you with your whitecoins!
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Quick little banner I made for the whitecoinpool Smiley

Activity: 504
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hope everything is going fine with the WC structure.

Much luck to all and WC.
Activity: 448
Let's make WC extremely famous and sell it to the bible belt Wink. That be the perfect premise for getting them into cryptos.

That's not funny.

I was part serious of course.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Let's make WC extremely famous and sell it to the bible belt Wink. That be the perfect premise for getting them into cryptos.

That's not funny.
Activity: 322
Once again began to fall, 800
 Grin Grin

U wish pal Wink WhiteCoin is going up and up! Hop on board the train before it's too late!
So I'll ask again, how do I unlock my wallet so that I can mint/stake, but keep my password/encryption? I like having many opinions on this cause I don't want to ruin my wallet. I would cry.

And the answer has been posted countless times. Can dev please update OP with the procedure as it is asked every 2nd page.

Go into debug:
In the console type walletpassphrase 99999999 true
Does the amount of 9s matter?

Yes, that is the number of seconds the wallet will be unlocked/available for staking!
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So I'll ask again, how do I unlock my wallet so that I can mint/stake, but keep my password/encryption? I like having many opinions on this cause I don't want to ruin my wallet. I would cry.

And the answer has been posted countless times. Can dev please update OP with the procedure as it is asked every 2nd page.

Go into debug:
In the console type walletpassphrase 99999999 true
Activity: 238
When coins run out and the demand increases, if nobody sells low the market value will have no choice but to significantly rise, even without pumps.

This is why all of us miners with a vested interest in Whitecoin need to hop onto the multipools asap!

100% Agree
Activity: 53
Activity: 182
wafflepool still got 4M WC to dump..
When coins run out and the demand increases, if nobody sells low the market value will have no choice but to significantly rise, even without pumps.

This is why all of us miners with a vested interest in Whitecoin need to hop onto the multipools asap!
Activity: 238
Jump to: