Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 420. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
told you to buy hehehhe, wait for moon
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Thank you to everyone for the great questions and support tonight.

Tomorrow you can expect more details and announcements in a formal setting as the multipool gears up.

Point your miners to whitecoinpool.com as mining ends! Or if you won't be at your computer, sign up now, mine WC until PoW ends and automatically switch over to WC payout as part of the multipool. As they like to say at chunkypools, set it and forget it.

+1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We going to the moon because...

WHITE IS RIGHT!!  Grin
WHITE IS  BTCRIGHT!!  Grin

+1 DAT SHIT BE OUTTA SIGHT!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

WHITE IS RIGHT!!  Grin
WHITE IS  BTCRIGHT!!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thank you to everyone for the great questions and support tonight.

Tomorrow you can expect more details and announcements in a formal setting as the multipool gears up.

Point your miners to whitecoinpool.com as mining ends! Or if you won't be at your computer, sign up now, mine WC until PoW ends and automatically switch over to WC payout as part of the multipool. As they like to say at chunkypools, set it and forget it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

WHITE IS RIGHT!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
as soon as you send a transaction and get a tx id ....how long until this should show in the wallet or block explorer

I bought some coins from cryptsy about 15 mins ago, says processed and gives a tx number. That tx number does not appear on the block explorer yet? how long should this take?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
If you think you're late to the party, do not despair! we'll be mining whitecoins after the PoW ends!

switch to WHITECOINPOOL.COM in the next few hours so that all that hashing power goes DIRECTLY towards the new multipool!

this ain't your daddy's multipool! It profit-switch mines other alt coins, then sells those for BTC, then sells those to BUY WHITECOIN, and sends the whitecoin directly to your wallet! brilliant!

and the best part is that the pool is already set up and mining the PoW stage of the coin, so you mine until the PoW ends, then immediately you're already mining on the multipool getting even MORE WC, and driving the price up by creating constant buy pressure on mintpal!
Activity: 336
waffle still has 4 millon wc

And they will have 0 at this time tomorrow. WC multipool kicking in soon, it will start buying right as the old pools stop dumping. Price should rise nicely during that time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 84
Is anyone else having issues getting onto IRC right now?
im in... have you try manual? go to http://webchat.freenode.net/ and put whitecoin in channels box

Got in now...thanks man!
Activity: 180
Expect a spike in value the closer we get to the deadline, don't know if it will hold though
Activity: 84
Is anyone else having issues getting onto IRC right now?
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Sad that i'm late for this, seems mining will be closed in next 10 hours

Go to whitecoinpool.com and after the PoW it automatically switches to a multi pool which gives you payouts in Whitecoins.  It's never too late to mine.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sad that i'm late for this, seems mining will be closed in next 10 hours
Activity: 238
We all need to keep doing our thing though.  Keep Promoting which is easy since we are all hyped, getting the multipools working, advertising, getting the word out. That is what will make this coin florish.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=whitecoin

and whitecoinpool.com

CHANGE YOUR MINERS NOW!!! MAKE SURE YOU DONT MISS THE MULTIPOOL TRAIN!!!

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SWITCH OVER TO WHITECOINPOOL.COM (CHUNKY), THE OFFICIAL PoS LAUNCH MULTIPOOL!

RE-TWEET, FACEBOOK, FIRE EVERYTHING!
Activity: 238
Just watch out for the Bear Traps.  Whales will try and trick you and too many people fall for it.  A dip here and there means nothing guys, don't fret it.  Hold out for the long haul.  Or trade on the swings if you are experienced or feeling lucky.
Jump to: