Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 424. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey everyone,

Thanks very much for the warm welcome! I couldn’t be more excited to be taking on head of WhiteCoin’s PR. I’ll be working as hard as I can to promote this coin, and digging deep into my playbook. Our top priority right now is the promotion of the multipool: whitecoinpool.com

Now for our first announcement: WhiteCoin’s Crowdsourcing Promotion Strategy.

The WhiteCoin team -as part of a larger initiative we’ll be announcing in stages- will be putting up 15% of the premine equivalent for the long term marketing and promotion of the coin.

Starting right now a series of bounties will be offered to help with the promotion of the coin. The bounty list will will be pre-released on IRC momentarily. Join us!
Get in #whitecoin on freenode right now to earn some WC, and help spread the good word. So calling all tweeters, bitcointalkers, meme makers, forum warriors, graphic designers, and IRChamps… tonight we get to work.

JOIN US IN IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=whitecoin

www.twitter.com/whitecoiner

awesome, glad to have you join us!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey everyone,

Thanks very much for the warm welcome! I couldn’t be more excited to be taking on head of WhiteCoin’s PR. I’ll be working as hard as I can to promote this coin, and digging deep into my playbook. Our top priority right now is the promotion of the multipool: whitecoinpool.com

The WhiteCoin team -as part of a larger initiative we’ll be announcing in stages- will be putting up 15% of the premine equivalent for the long term marketing and promotion of the coin.

Starting right now a series of bounties will be offered to help with the promotion of the coin. The bounty list will will be pre-released on IRC momentarily. Join us!
Get in #whitecoin on freenode right now to earn some WC, and help spread the good word. So calling all tweeters, bitcointalkers, meme makers, forum warriors, graphic designers, and IRChamps… tonight we get to work.

Great! This will be GOOD Community  Cool

I hope that WC will hit >10.000.000 $ marketcap too.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Multipools? Isnt there only 1 multipool? (Chunky)

Chunky (whitecoinpool.com) will be by far the most popular multipool, just given their current hashrate.  But yeah, there's another one called coinking that's supposed to be hush-hush.  A few others will probably crop up as well.   That was the original intention of the devs, to have multiple multipools.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,

Rapidly approaching block 10k, let's see what happens from there.
500 blocks to go! Waffle pool down to 4.1 million coins, but theyre mining like crazy again with the price increase. Block time is only averaging a minute when waffle pool gets on it, sometimes as low as 10 seconds per block.

i wonder how much hash we will be able to bring to the whitecoin multipools? what is waffles hash average they apply to WC?

about 15-20 gh. the chunkypool only has a little over 1 gh
Activity: 81
500 blocks to go! Waffle pool down to 4.1 million coins, but theyre mining like crazy again with the price increase. Block time is only averaging a minute when waffle pool gets on it, sometimes as low as 10 seconds per block.

i wonder how much hash we will be able to bring to the whitecoin multipools? what is waffles hash average they apply to WC?

Multipools? Isnt there only 1 multipool? (Chunky)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 308
WC is bein pump! and BC dumping

where do you see this pump o.o?

it went up 1 sat OMG ITS A PUMP lol

how long do we have left
?

12 hours left to mine
This will be next BIG COIN  Cool
Glad to be bagholder :-)

where do you see this pump o.o?
Activity: 86

how long do we have left
?
legendary
has everyone switched over the whitecoinpool now?
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Activity: 84
for dev: do u plan to update the wallet by adding the unlock button? (POS)
 I think some members found it difficult to use the console command.

Also, will we have the little green arrow icon "stake-meter"? The little icon is in lower right hand corner next to active connections in wallet. Fun to watch coins age and gain weight.
yes, i think the wallet needs to be updated.
if the community focus a little more on the next phase POS, instead of continuing to post ...

YES. and new logo! This is EPIC LOGO imo:

As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.

Logo: IMO, the word "whitecoin"  needs some kind of shading behind it or shadowing or subtle gold highlights. its blah. rest of coin is perfect Smiley

CHANGE NOW
legendary
yeah it's nice, however the original logo is quite nice too. Simple... but still white and silver does have a clean impact.
yeah that newest logo is pretty solid, well done
Jump to: