Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 425. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
for dev: do u plan to update the wallet by adding the unlock button? (POS)
 I think some members found it difficult to use the console command.

Also, will we have the little green arrow icon "stake-meter"? The little icon is in lower right hand corner next to active connections in wallet. Fun to watch coins age and gain weight.
yes, i think the wallet needs to be updated.
if the community focus a little more on the next phase POS, instead of continuing to post ...

YES. and new logo! This is EPIC LOGO imo:

As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.

Logo: IMO, the word "whitecoin"  needs some kind of shading behind it or shadowing or subtle gold highlights. its blah. rest of coin is perfect Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Also, will we have the little green arrow icon "stake-meter"? The little icon is in lower right hand corner next to active connections in wallet. Fun to watch coins age and gain weight.
if the community focus a little more on the next phase POS, instead of continuing to post ...

YES. and new logo! This is EPIC LOGO imo:

As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

why does WC have to be the white girl  Sad and they get to be the black guy with the big...wait what
lol interracial action right there bro.
Well I tried to say PEACE by this pic in BC thread. Don't get me wrong, if anyone is in pain, sorry!

BTW. Smart post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6381420
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
WC is bein pump! and BC dumping...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
These are children and this is kiss, there's nothing sexual here you pervert:-P

hahaa sorry its late! and im in one of those full of shit moods! dig the pic, pity it got lost in the BC thread! they appreciate nothing
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

These are children and this is kiss, there's nothing sexual here you pervert:-P
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 308
So i guess after the premine country coin now we get color coins! yellowcoin, bluecoin, greencoin, orangecoin and so onnnnnn

Yeah I wanted to make rainbowcoin so that we could be right away done with all colors but it's already taken lol
Activity: 616
blackcoin signed his death certificate

Lol, it's not that dramatic...
I hope not, cause i have blackcoins.
some greedy people in the community that's for sure... Huh

funny how price started dropping as that idiot flexed his internet muscles! iv been watching closely!

Actually, the real (or main) reason price started dropping was because people/buyers pulled BTC from BC market to quick buy up Cinni earlier today as it was added to Mintpal.

why you gotta burst my satisfaction bubble man! I know this! I was just pretending that their is such a thing as consequences for peoples actions.

lol, sorry! Wink

funny how price started dropping as that idiot flexed his internet muscles! iv been watching closely!

Actually, the real (or main) reason price started dropping was because people/buyers pulled BTC from BC market to quick buy up Cinni earlier today as it was added to Mintpal.

why you gotta burst my satisfaction bubble man! I know this! I was just pretending that their is such a thing as consequences for peoples actions.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Going to rocket yes but there will be buy opportunities in next hour in 900s. Look at depth charts. It's going to slide.

But it will return. Wait to 940-970 to buy.
Activity: 322
So i guess after the premine country coin now we get color coins! yellowcoin, bluecoin, greencoin, orangecoin and so onnnnnn
Activity: 616

Activity: 75

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
lets now bring this post to $hit

Dont even mention any other coin here. There is now need. Let this community be a model to others. Don't follow in others footsteps.

We can be better. Just ignore it and move one. Last thing we want to see is post upon post of crap.
Activity: 98
Jump to: