Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 443. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
investing is not enough guys, if the multipool is not strong enough this coin is going down fast.
if you are a large holder keep your miners on chunky pool
also don't go all in yet, i expect some nice dips in the next few days that will need support
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
there are still 25 millions WC not distributed,
and WafflePool keep 5 millions
the price is 900 and going down, who is that adventurer who bought at 1000

one noob guy and he is going to loose lot of money

A futur bagholder like lots of people here ^^

see you when WC "toilet coin" = 100 satoshi

We'll see if I'll loose out - I've bought in at 600, 900 and more recently at 1000 - I see this coin going places and the community behind it is building up. I now have 15 M/hash on Chunkypools too so more coming in. I've found riding the highs is a good way of growing your stash, albeit gradually (went from 34k - 44k on first investment) but ultimately I'm keeping majority of my stash in with this coin and selling a percentage off to mitigate risk. I look at Blackcoin growth and compare.  Smiley

How could you have bought in @ 600 when the lowest it hit was 822 @ ~11pm Apr21st (MintPal) ?? Don't get me wrong. I'm liking this coin but if you can tell me where you paid 600 I'm there.

Cheers

On poloniex, i bought my firts WC around 500 sat  Grin just before it was added to mintpal.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

We'll see if I'll loose out - I've bought in at 600, 900 and more recently at 1000 - I see this coin going places and the community behind it is building up. I now have 15 M/hash on Chunkypools too so more coming in. I've found riding the highs is a good way of growing your stash, albeit gradually (went from 34k - 44k on first investment) but ultimately I'm keeping majority of my stash in with this coin and selling a percentage off to mitigate risk. I look at Blackcoin growth and compare.  Smiley

How could you have bought in @ 600 when the lowest it hit was 822 @ ~11pm Apr21st (MintPal) ?? Don't get me wrong. I'm liking this coin but if you can tell me where you paid 600 I'm there.

Cheers
bittrex (14-16 april)

I have bought at 200sat on Bittrex.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

Cheers
bittrex (14-16 april)
Activity: 140

I looked at poloniex there and the prices were lower than a week ago

Cheers
I looked at poloniex there and the prices were lower than a week ago
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
blackcoin lovers can visit cinnicoin thread and let whitecoin respire !
Activity: 238
yeah i still hold everything, and to buy now is still very good investment as it will raise and have it's up and downs, but will settle as BC did
Activity: 70

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bored? Smiley Man, just 22h left. We don't need another coin to invest now.

I think mid/longterm about Whitecoin, maybe there'll be a bubble in april/may and we'll reach 3-5-10k?, but I think the best idea is holding in wallet few months good amount of WC.
Activity: 140
What do you think about asiacoin guys?
I think that this coin is dangerous because it does PoS mining in the first year of 100% and I'm has guarded
Activity: 714
If you're bored waiting for PoW get some profit out of cinni coin just added to mintpal, will go apeshit high pretty quickly
Activity: 70
seriuosly what innovation here ?

COPY/PASTE  of BC with 4 x more coins ? LOL

good luck for those who invest in

And rat4 was also one of the contributing developers of Zeitcoin too. So what? Obviously he has built some decent and like others in the past people want to reproduce success. There's nothing wrong with that. That's what the open source community is about, sharing the wealth.
Activity: 182
seriuosly what innovation here ?

COPY/PASTE  of BC with 4 x more coins ? LOL

good luck for those who invest in

What innovation did doge coin have?  We don't need luck what we need is less idiots trying to bring down coins to their own mentality, just saying.
+1
+1
Activity: 111
Ask in their thread, lol

I'm following that thread but I wanted to know what you think about that coin. The WC fans.
Activity: 196
Ask in their thread, lol
Activity: 98
community growing ? where ?

You think massive speculators = community ?
Activity: 111
Activity: 560
We can see Blackcoin bad-fans = Whitecoin haters here, because BC bubble is over for now anf they're angry because of our community and our volume.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

We have a forum saboteurs they undermine the credibility of any coins do not believe them believe only your intuition

Noted, there's a lot of trolls on here! I'm thinking we need to spread the word on as many forums as possible.

Will send out on my twitter account after work (lunch break up now) - does anyone know of good hashtags to tap into?
Jump to: