Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 472. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im working on a personal project, and I would like to incorporate PoS to experiment with. Can someone kindly show me in the source code what files define and use the PoS functions? Please?Huh  Embarrassed Im lost. I know that you guys have not moved to PoS yet BTW.
https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

PoS after block 10000
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
cool, well 2 days isn't so long... we should make sure everyone gets moved to pools that switch to multipools or at least is aware of them as soon as possible.

Yes since 1.5 Gh/s is not enough to get more buy power. We need at least 5 Gh/s on multi pool that pays on WC.

well 1.5gh is a good start but yes we should aim to move all miners of wc over to those multipools, 30gh would be very nice.

Absolutely, but the other pools that have been supporting whitecoin (who aren't going multi) deserve their miners until mining ends. Everyone has worked hard to see whitecoin succeed whitecoinpool.com is not about taking miners away from anyone, especially from within the community. For now, the multipool is still mining whitecoin proper with standard (and consistent) payouts.

The switch will happen the moment mining ends, and that's when we're hoping we'll see the true movement to the pool. We've already cracked 1.6 GH by the way!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Is there a functional Mac Wallet for OSX 10.9 Mavericks?

I get:

“Whitecoin-Qt” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Thanks. ahh yes, azazel. didn't know it came in it's own "coin". Thought it was just slapped on to any coin the evil devs wished on github by releasing new wallets or source codes for existing coins.  I've been pretty good about doing my research before getting involved in unfamiliar coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 238
i have 2% of all whitecoin once PoW is finished. i'm holding until at least 5 digit satoshi.

If you "cash out" all that at once you will destroy the market immediately and won't be able to "cash out".

i know. i wouldn't sell any more than 50,000 a day. which is nothing really.

jeeeebus, 2%? damn, seattletu, u make my stack feel tiny. care to share some, with an old flutter buddy? lol, im only kidding.  Wink

i'll shoot a few your way when i'm at my girl's computer. i moved all my coins to her wallet after the DAFUQcoin scare.

That's awesome, bud. Thanks. Cheesy
But... DAFUQcoin scare? I may have missed something, or I know as something else? google has nothing on this after a quick search.

It has an in built in rootkit - be aware.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/read-me-now-dafuqcoin-is-a-trojan-pool-operatorsexchanges-beware-580553
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@heartastack

Man you are boring as hell with this shity pic.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
i have 2% of all whitecoin once PoW is finished. i'm holding until at least 5 digit satoshi.

If you "cash out" all that at once you will destroy the market immediately and won't be able to "cash out".

i know. i wouldn't sell any more than 50,000 a day. which is nothing really.

jeeeebus, 2%? damn, seattletu, u make my stack feel tiny. care to share some, with an old flutter buddy? lol, im only kidding.  Wink

i'll shoot a few your way when i'm at my girl's computer. i moved all my coins to her wallet after the DAFUQcoin scare.

That's awesome, bud. Thanks. Cheesy
But... DAFUQcoin scare? I may have missed something, or I know as something else? google has nothing on this after a quick search.
This page will tell you how long till the end of POW: http://usdejson.comuv.com/time.php

donations: WTcR4ABD5xvyKDM16AkNXy2o3qZ6eSmXYx

Good stuff thanks Smiley
Activity: 714

Yeah, will be starting to take profits as everyone starts breaking even

Waiting for this..

Waiting for this.. the support at 1000 is ridiculously strong. It's only dumped down to 998 once and been skidding here for the last 3 hours.

We must be looking at different charts because all I see is low volume support at 1000 and only an unwillingness by sellers to sell lower than 1000. Sellers are dictating right now. There is nothing to support a dump. Nothing. Absolutely nix.

And now, what we've all been waiting for! A message from the developers:

Activity: 546
This page will tell you how long till the end of POW: http://usdejson.comuv.com/time.php

donations: WTcR4ABD5xvyKDM16AkNXy2o3qZ6eSmXYx
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
cool, well 2 days isn't so long... we should make sure everyone gets moved to pools that switch to multipools or at least is aware of them as soon as possible.

Yes since 1.5 Gh/s is not enough to get more buy power. We need at least 5 Gh/s on multi pool that pays on WC.

well 1.5gh is a good start but yes we should aim to move all miners of wc over to those multipools, 30gh would be very nice.

30 gh would be crazy. Waffle's entire hash is around that.
Activity: 490
Im working on a personal project, and I would like to incorporate PoS to experiment with. Can someone kindly show me in the source code what files define and use the PoS functions? Please?Huh  Embarrassed Im lost. I know that you guys have not moved to PoS yet BTW.
Activity: 700

Yeah, will be starting to take profits as everyone starts breaking even

Waiting for this..

Waiting for this.. the support at 1000 is ridiculously strong. It's only dumped down to 998 once and been skidding here for the last 3 hours.
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Will we need to update to a new wallet once PoS starts?

No you won't. You just need to unlock your wallet for staking. Your wallet will stay encrypted while unlocked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Jump to: