Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 471. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I bought 2 BTC at roughly 1030 in a few small orders. I'm waiting for my HVC and LTC to transfer into Mintpal to buy more. Damn confirmations!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Everyone put your bids at 1000 and stop trying to outbid, you'll create a rise and we all lose.  let the multipool dump at 1000 and we all win

yeah especially when it's like for 10 or 20 coins.. stack em on someone else order, for 1 sat you think it makes a difference? guess too many children trading..

I know right?  It's hilarious
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
price should be going down by looking at what multipool wafflepool is holding

whitecoin   150,724.38590598   4,880,401.76628562   44.92795654

still having more than 4 million coin unexchange
Very smart, I see someone is with me.  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Everyone put your bids at 1000 and stop trying to outbid, you'll create a rise and we all lose.  let the multipool dump at 1000 and we all win

yeah especially when it's like for 10 or 20 coins.. stack em on someone else order, for 1 sat you think it makes a difference? guess too many children trading..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Ok, I put 4 BTC at 1000. Will see if others will follow suit.
Everyone put your bids at 1000 and stop trying to outbid, you'll create a rise causing loss.  let the multipool dump at 1000 and we all win
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
legendary
Seems to be holding up. Buy support increasing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Whitecoin moving up quick!

Buy volume really high. Look at depth charts it's the start of a rally.

Watch out it's a false pump.

Yeah, will be starting to take profits as everyone starts breaking even

Waiting for this..

Waiting for this.. the support at 1000 is ridiculously strong. It's only dumped down to 998 once and been skidding here for the last 3 hours.

We must be looking at different charts because all I see is low volume support at 1000 and only an unwillingness by sellers to sell lower than 1000. Sellers are dictating right now. There is nothing to support a dump. Nothing. Absolutely nix.

And now, what we've all been waiting for! A message from the developers:

That's right. I call that "mental support" No one willing to sell lower, but pools aren't dumping either.

That's funny I see higher buyer support than sell pressure. The reality is that buyers aren't willing to buy any higher. It's a stalemate, it happens.

If there is nothing to support a dump then why does the price bounce back from every dump?

GTFO shill, you are powerless here.
How about we all put our buy orders at 1000 and stop trying outbid each other.  All that is going to do is create a rise.  If we all stand at 1000 we will all get our coins at that price.  We just have to be patient.  Who's down?
Activity: 448
Ticking upwards Smiley

Don't get your hopes too high. It will have consistent selling pressure until Thursday.
legendary
legendary
Whitecoin moving up quick!

Buy volume really high. Look at depth charts it's the start of a rally.
legendary
Activity: 448
That's right. I call that "mental support" No one willing to sell lower, but pools aren't dumping either.

Pools are consistently dumping. You don't see much change in their total hold because they are mining new blocks as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Yeah, will be starting to take profits as everyone starts breaking even

Waiting for this..

Waiting for this.. the support at 1000 is ridiculously strong. It's only dumped down to 998 once and been skidding here for the last 3 hours.

We must be looking at different charts because all I see is low volume support at 1000 and only an unwillingness by sellers to sell lower than 1000. Sellers are dictating right now. There is nothing to support a dump. Nothing. Absolutely nix.

And now, what we've all been waiting for! A message from the developers:

Activity: 182
hmmm 2days is short.. probably its time now to accumulate your whiteys..
Jump to: