Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 518. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
36 BTC Buywall support  Shocked

€: 46 BTC now!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Nobody could really think this coin would hold up so well to these multi pool dumps, i mean hell the entire minting is over in a few days.

Also this price must really be temping miners to unload, but they will not because they know if white coin can have a decent multipool up and going before the end of the POW and carry this GH over the POS only stage then that looks quite exciting.

yeah i thought it would go lower for me to buy back. i'm comfortable buying in the 1500-1600 range. stacked up a few million, gonna stack up a few more before PoW finishes. feed me waffle pool
Activity: 238
warning for all american fuck

Terrible attempt.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
warning for all american fuck
Take us to your leader.
Li xiao lin crazy bastard!

Are they real WhiteCoin or cheap Chinese knock off WhiteCoin?
legendary
Our Group in China North Korea 5,000,000 whitecoin we sell in a few hours, all the coins, we do a lot of market manipulation.

Everyone know Kim Jun Un is one crazy MoFo!!!
legendary
But but I want a dump so I can BUY!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If he was going to dump he certainly wouldn't tell us.
Pretty much.
If he was going to dump he certainly wouldn't tell us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Our Group in China 5,000,000 whitecoin we sell in a few hours, all the coins, we do a lot of market manipulation.
dump hours
Lol... you are so full of *$%@.  Your entire posting history is just shitting on this coin to try to drop the price =p.

Your account was created purely to troll in this thread.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Nobody with 5 million coins is going to dump now when everyone knows the price is going up significantly soon.
dump hours
Nobody with 5 million coins is going to dump now when everyone knows the price is going up significantly soon.  That guy is trying to create panic sells so he can buy more cheap.
legendary
From what I have seen it has been holding steady all day long.  Between 1500-1600.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Our Group in China 5,000,000 whitecoin we sell in a few hours, all the coins, we do a lot of market manipulation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this coin will be a very big new lesson for everyone, even for the most experts here
the Dump and Pump here will be very different than what everyone saw before.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Nobody could really think this coin would hold up so well to these multi pool dumps, i mean hell the entire minting is over in a few days.

Also this price must really be temping miners to unload, but they will not because they know if white coin can have a decent multipool up and going before the end of the POW and carry this GH over the POS only stage then that looks quite exciting.

Activity: 10
Yep guys, we're still around 1550 sat after this all drops. Strong Coin is strong  Cool

N.
This looks like the ground to me.  And it's holding up with the multipools dumps.  As soon as POS starts it's going to get pumped by whales and rocket.  Yall do what you want to do, but at this point I just bought 20BTC worth and am holding for the POS pump which will last the course of a few days.  Then a sell off will start which will last a few days.  Then it will bounce back to a medium ground which is still well above what it is right now.

Activity: 35
Well. considering it is the most profitable coin to mine BY FAR and is being dumped regularly by multipools I think the price is holding great. POS coming soon Smiley

+1 Cool
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
whats the ETA when this coin is completely proof of stake/mining complete?
Activity: 168
Well. considering it is the most profitable coin to mine BY FAR and is being dumped regularly by multipools I think the price is holding great. POS coming soon Smiley
Jump to: