Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 520. (Read 759220 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
361.75 BTC dump coming.  Sell now and buy back in at 1000 satoshi

There is no dump coming!!! Just normal multipool sell off mining profitability... We have over 60btc buy support on the 1500ish price range.

We can expect more buying support now!!! And a hint for you all when people start shouting sell usually it is the right time to buy especially BC trolls!

Now Mr. BlazingBeaches you can take your fud go back to cheer leading BC thread!!!

In fact i have been buying a lot lately Smiley Taking the opportunity to add more because of the pullback. Remember Blackcoin, they also had a pullback and then the fun begins. Comparing coins is dangerous, but when you check what Whitecoin has to offer then it is very close to what Blackcoin is offering now, and the pipeline for new services and ideas are a lot bigger then those at Blackcoin. Everybody needs to decide what is the correct price to buy, everybody has the right to play it differently. People want to keep the prices low to add more, some people want to pump it for dumping it later, other people are just buying and holding. All 3 groups are important and all 3 groups can make money. It is a free marketplace, but personally i believe that the coin price can move a lot higher, but that is my personally view. Some coins are trading a lot lower then what i would expect, for example TES and TAK, are really trading too low for what they are offering, but the market is always right, a coin is worth what people want to give for it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Am I too late to get into distribution list?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

There is no dump coming!!! Just normal multipool sell off mining profitability... We have over 60btc buy support on the 1500ish price range.

We can expect more buying support now!!! And a hint for you all when people start shouting sell usually it is the right time to buy especially BC trolls!

Now Mr. BlazingBeaches you can take your fud go back to cheer leading BC thread!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Buy Orders
0.00001576    19.20645057 BTC
0.00001575     22.07482185 BTC

Hmmm ....
Activity: 84
i was with you all...until i just realized there are already 2.5 times as many WC as BC and mining is still active.. what's this?

That's called a rapidly increasing price we are talking about here right now.

edit: Soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I bought at 2000 but I held the whole time. I could get 25% more coins but I'm already in the top 200 so I won't get greedy. I have enough. I think this coin will explode in value soon.

Where is the list of wallet?

I have ~257k WC, I want to check where my coins are at list :-)

Look in OP it says "distribution list".

Thanks Smiley My portfolio is around 107/108 position. Good ammount for little trader:)
POS here we go :-D
Activity: 479
i was with you all...until i just realized there are already 2.5 times as many WC as BC and mining is still active.. what's this?
Activity: 84
ill take a seat here

'scuse me, is this seat taken next to you? There seem to be full in the first cart.
Activity: 322
I bought at 2000 but I held the whole time. I could get 25% more coins but I'm already in the top 200 so I won't get greedy. I have enough. I think this coin will explode in value soon.

Look in OP it says "distribution list".
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

info 146%?  Cheesy
Activity: 392

From where?
WhiteCoin's PR team is working hard to bring you more Services, Stores, and many more useful things. PR Team is working on having WhiteCoin accepted on Coinkite.

Brought to you by WC Team.
 - Placebo
 - Soulmate
 - Nokiius
 - Najzen

Good to hear from you dev! I think you did a respectable job on making Whitecoin. I will continue to support your coin.
WhiteCoin's PR team is working hard to bring you more Services, Stores, and many more useful things. PR Team is working on having WhiteCoin accepted on Coinkite.

Brought to you by WC Team.
 - Placebo
 - Soulmate
 - Nokiius
 - Najzen
Activity: 476
moOo
the wallet seems fine and transactions to exchanges is normal its just getting the damn things off the pool that's killing me.

350 Blocks is a long wait, usually about 12 hours or more.

its also retardedly too long ..
Activity: 476
moOo
deer dedicated PLEASE BUY MORE SERVERS
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
WhiteCoin? Yincoinyangcoin? Contact?
This is the developers abandoned yincoinyangcoin,then introduced this new coin? Huh

QQ 190872831

- Twitter @WhiteCoins https://twitter.com/whitecoiner
 - Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin

China?

Good, I'll come.
I think the coin will go to the moon.
I have bought the coin, expect.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Jump to: