Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 519. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Huge buy ins on the way.  Buy cheap while you can.

I love how everyone does the opposite of what I say.  Even though what I say is true.  lol....  Poor community never knows what to believe.  I feel you guys though.   I was right about the dump.  And now due to recent news, there is going to be a very large buy in.  Luckily for those who already have BTC on the exchange you have an advantage over long confirm times for deposits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Huge buy ins on the way.  Buy cheap while you can.

Lol make your mind up. I see you deleted your posts telling people to sell Wink
Huge buy ins on the way.  Buy cheap while you can.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nothing to worry much about... Market hanging there pretty good!!! Whitecoin has some strong hands!!! We buying off weak hands!!!

Thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
How may coins left to dump?  Smiley

I like this dumps. Buy buy buy more and chillout at PoS :-)
Over 5 million, number has been increasing cause theyre still mining: http://wafflepool.com/stats

I'm gonna buy once we see a real crash, just need a little panic + the continuous dumping.

Finally some wise words  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How may coins left to dump?  Smiley

I like this dumps. Buy buy buy more and chillout at PoS :-)
SxC
Activity: 336
wow its gone dumped on like it wasnt there
SxC
Activity: 336
well the 21 BTc wall @ mint is been tested and it aint been pulled yet

just had a 5 btc + dump into it still holding
Activity: 42
Waffle pool is still mining and dumping as hard as they can. There is an impressive amount of buying pressure, but I think at some point today a natural sell off combined with waffle pool dumping will crash it below 1400 satoshis, if not lower.

Still 5.3 million coins left to dump by waffle pool and they keep mining: http://wafflepool.com/stats

They sell as soon as they confirm.  200k at a time, with the current buy/sell volume,  you won't even notice.

Yes,  they havea lot of coins.  No,  they won't sell them at once.   They're not going to factor into the price until all mining is over with and they continue to sell.
Activity: 140
We're really excited about this announcement, and we'd like to thank the WhiteCoin community and team for all of their support.

We're very excited to be offering a WC payout multipool for after the PoW stage is complete, and couldn't be prouder to be the first pool to have whitecoinpool.com forwarded to them!!

If you're not mining with chunkypools.com/wc already consider giving us a try. The moment PoW ends our whitecoin pool will begin mining across many profitable coins to maximize returns in WC.

And our fund will be guided by an extremely qualified trading group, these are some industry experts with knowledge that goes way above and beyond in returns.

Thanks again WhiteCoin! You're the best.
Activity: 28

and yet another copy paste taken from BC lol

i hope they copy BC price too

sold my xbox , bought WC!! TTM^^^^
Activity: 42
It's a group of whales about to tank the price to sub 1000sats.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  On that note it is a good opportunity to ride their coattails and make more coins along with them.

If you don't provide any proof, your word is as good as my dog's bark when a car drives down the street.
Activity: 476
Gone......
Activity: 196
361.75 BTC dump coming.  Sell now and buy back in at 1000 satoshi

There is no dump coming!!! Just normal multipool sell off mining profitability... We have over 60btc buy support on the 1500ish price range.

We can expect more buying support now!!! And a hint for you all when people start shouting sell usually it is the right time to buy especially BC trolls!

Now Mr. BlazingBeaches you can take your fud go back to cheer leading BC thread!!!

In fact i have been buying a lot lately Smiley Taking the opportunity to add more because of the pullback. Remember Blackcoin, they also had a pullback and then the fun begins. Comparing coins is dangerous, but when you check what Whitecoin has to offer then it is very close to what Blackcoin is offering now, and the pipeline for new services and ideas are a lot bigger then those at Blackcoin. Everybody needs to decide what is the correct price to buy, everybody has the right to play it differently. People want to keep the prices low to add more, some people want to pump it for dumping it later, other people are just buying and holding. All 3 groups are important and all 3 groups can make money. It is a free marketplace, but personally i believe that the coin price can move a lot higher, but that is my personally view. Some coins are trading a lot lower then what i would expect, for example TES and TAK, are really trading too low for what they are offering, but the market is always right, a coin is worth what people want to give for it.

Alot bigger ideas and services in the pipeline than BC? lol... come on they have nothing at all...

Make your money but don't spread fud
361.75 BTC dump coming.  Sell now and buy back in at 1000 satoshi

There is no dump coming!!! Just normal multipool sell off mining profitability... We have over 60btc buy support on the 1500ish price range.

We can expect more buying support now!!! And a hint for you all when people start shouting sell usually it is the right time to buy especially BC trolls!

Now Mr. BlazingBeaches you can take your fud go back to cheer leading BC thread!!!

In fact i have been buying a lot lately Smiley Taking the opportunity to add more because of the pullback. Remember Blackcoin, they also had a pullback and then the fun begins. Comparing coins is dangerous, but when you check what Whitecoin has to offer then it is very close to what Blackcoin is offering now, and the pipeline for new services and ideas are a lot bigger then those at Blackcoin. Everybody needs to decide what is the correct price to buy, everybody has the right to play it differently. People want to keep the prices low to add more, some people want to pump it for dumping it later, other people are just buying and holding. All 3 groups are important and all 3 groups can make money. It is a free marketplace, but personally i believe that the coin price can move a lot higher, but that is my personally view. Some coins are trading a lot lower then what i would expect, for example TES and TAK, are really trading too low for what they are offering, but the market is always right, a coin is worth what people want to give for it.

It's a group of whales about to tank the price to sub 1000sats.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  On that note it is a good opportunity to ride their coattails and make more coins along with them.
Jump to: