Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 521. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sad  Well it has double the amount of stake interest in comparison to blackcoin , i look forward to see the new idea of only proof of  "stake" getting more popular in the coming months!.

Not always a good thing, just means it demands double the market cap growth annually that BC does to maintain value, either way both coins are far more realistic with their interest compared to some other PoS coins.
Activity: 12
 Sad  Well it has double the amount of stake interest in comparison to blackcoin , i look forward to see the new idea of only proof of  "stake" getting more popular in the coming months!.
Activity: 28
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
how is diffirent price WC 1200 satoshi on bittrex

it's @ 1475 on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
the wallet seems fine and transactions to exchanges is normal its just getting the damn things off the pool that's killing me.

350 Blocks is a long wait, usually about 12 hours or more.
Activity: 17
the wallet seems fine and transactions to exchanges is normal its just getting the damn things off the pool that's killing me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how is diffirent price WC 1200 satoshi on bittrex
Activity: 56
well if that is supposed to be some sort of technical aspect it sucks fat donkey dick. gimme my fucking coins!  Tongue

It's just the initial maturity while mining that takes some time all my transactions from my wallet have been no slower than any other coins.
well if that is supposed to be some sort of technical aspect it sucks fat donkey dick. gimme my fucking coins!  Tongue
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
can someone tell me why it takes hours and hours for my unconfirmed to be confirmed?

It should be fast just minutes but if you had made too much transactions it gets slow. It's same with all coins.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
can someone tell me why it takes hours and hours for my unconfirmed to be confirmed?

Because before they confirm 350 blocks have to be found.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
that's because the protocol tells that it HAS TO BE THIS TIME for your coins to get confirmed. READ THE FCKIN ANNOUNCEMENT !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
PR Team
PR Manager - Placebo
 - Soulmate
 - Nokiius
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
You all are crazy if you think this coin will gain 10x times more value in just 24 hours. It will but in a lot more time. Maybe a month or 3 weeks
Activity: 42
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
3 milion coin buy support from 1500 to 1513 and people still sell lol
To je jedna osoba. Kupuje/prodaje sam sebi.
jedna nije sigurno  posto sam i ja tu lol
Kupuje/prodaje sam sebi da bi privukao paznju ostalih. Na skype-u sam s njim Smiley

Pazi.
mogao bi na bench forumu da podelis nesto sa nama kad vec imas informacije kad ide pumpanje
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

Ja sam dvanaest i šta je to  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Kupuje/prodaje sam sebi da bi privukao paznju ostalih. Na skype-u sam s njim Smiley

Pazi.
Jump to: