Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 525. (Read 759220 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I would wait some more time. It could drop to 1500...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I sold my fluttercoins for this coin. Hope i did a good deal..

I did the same - You will make a profit if you trade the volatility. Holding them won't do you much good unless things really start to explode upwards. At this stage the money is in simply buying low and selling high - easy 6-10% profit per round if you do it right.

Yes youre right! I was lucky to buy the fluttercoin cheap.And since the last 2 days the coin is only going down i sold them with 130% more then i buy them. I think the wc is low enough to buy now;)
Activity: 154

I did the same - You will make a profit if you trade the volatility. Holding them won't do you much good unless things really start to explode upwards. At this stage the money is in simply buying low and selling high - easy 6-10% profit per round if you do it right.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Simple technique - throw a wall down and then sell your bag slowly into the support. Once sold remove the wall. Let's see if it magically disappears or gets eaten

Yep - No one seems to be panic buying - expecting it be be yanked soon.

i took  a cheeky  bite, see if he get scared

haha there aint anythign left of him for us to tell! Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Simple technique - throw a wall down and then sell your bag slowly into the support. Once sold remove the wall. Let's see if it magically disappears or gets eaten

i took  a cheeky  bite, see if he get scared

I have a feeling a lot of people got burned yesterday also the holiday might slow things down today.

Yeah, i think people are responding with expected caution after the big pumps. They get the feeling that someone is behind the scenes fiddling the prices up and down. They ain't wrong, lets be honest lol
Activity: 1005
guys,
 usually takes many hours to  whitdraw BTC in bittrex  Huh

No, 2 confirmation or 3 and BTC is for your disposition.
Everythink OK with bittrex. I traded there few times and it's OK.

thank you  Wink
Activity: 56

I have a feeling a lot of people got burned yesterday also the holiday might slow things down today.

Activity: 560
guys,

No, 2 confirmation or 3 and BTC is for your disposition.
Everythink OK with bittrex. I traded there few times and it's OK.
Activity: 714
Activity: 1005
guys,
Blackcoin is being pumped with an equally large Buy wall. Interesting..

Yesterday it was relative buy walls, actually surprised someone blatantly through a 20 btc BW at whitecoin.
Activity: 42
A lot of the trading platform, may have a better future
Blackcoin is being pumped with an equally large Buy wall. Interesting..
you trolls only talk alots about multipool selling their coins to dump the wc prices, guess you dont know about P.E (Private Equity) which mostly control the price , they are a group of big investors who played the market if they want at this moment they can shoot the wc prices to the same level with BC, to be able to do that it only takes couple of millions dollar which im sure many P.E got that much capital.

so stop trolling. just buy if you believed in WC.

The problem lies in treating this like BC, the buy and hold method doesn't work yet, you won't get super pumps until after the PoW phase ends.  Back to the current price manipulation, if the quick rises from the big buy wall starts slowing look for a bunch of small buys padding out the order book, then you'll know it's the same guy from yesterday.

What was yesterday?  Roll Eyes

The push from from the 1800s to the 2300s there was a guy that would post buy walls to drive up price and then pull them,  once that started slowing down he started padding the rest of the buy book with 9-10 coin buys at every satoshi level so that when people sold into him it didn't spike drop the price.   Once he got out yesterday it caused the all day decline and then the multi-pool cash outs capped it off.
Jump to: