Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 523. (Read 759220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how do you detect if something is a bull trap or a genuine floor/rise?

currently in bulltrap phase

More FUD...

whenever a person tells you what phase you are at you know they are full of crap.

No trader in the world can ever tell you that. FACT.

legendary
why is whitecoins multipool not added to the OP?

this would allow sha256 miners to mine WC also correct? and to roll all hash straight from the POW peroid straight on to a multipool for POS would be great for momentum.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how do you detect if something is a bull trap or a genuine floor/rise?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
whitecoin.miners-pool.com went offline about 20 minutes ago! any idea what's happened? i sure hope it'll get back again soon....

Works nice, no problems!
Thanks for replying man! i checked again just now and it was a mess up from my system, working again, appreciate it.
Activity: 94
Love Cryptocoin ~
i heard this coin from every altcoin forum, they say this coin will be rival for BC  Grin

good luck, i will participate. Grin
Activity: 33
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When will people learn, BC and WC is good for each other, the price the hype and everything will make great things for both, AC also will benefit from this, so go on with your lives and all will be good Smiley AND keep WC til the end of PoW !!
Activity: 98
whitecoin.miners-pool.com went offline about 20 minutes ago! any idea what's happened? i sure hope it'll get back again soon....

Works nice, no problems!
Activity: 101
Legendary
Where do I find whitecoin network hashrate charts?
Activity: 154
LOL! Blackcoin now crashing past 38,000 Sat! The Whitecoin pump is gonna be glorious Smiley
legendary
Yeah this behaviour by the few AC supporters is pretty bad.

I mean i have seen 3-4 spam threads in the main section trying to pump AC

That mad thread yesterday

DUMP WHITECOIN NOW... blah blah blah  i will save you from multipools?? WTF

and now all the AC people coming here to the whitecoin thread to  spread some FUD

this is very poor behaviour based upon nothing. It seems so desperate...

Activity: 31
Activity: 154
The self proclaimed mouth piece of Blackcoin 'IconicExpert' is being a complete nutjob over on the Blackcoin thread. BC is gonna drop even further. Hold your Whitecoin and let the BC dumpers push the price up Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I only have one worry about WC, dev team. People worried about multipools dump, can forget buying WC at these prices. The moment multipools are out, considering the amount of investment this coin has already received, there will be no sellers at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Dump, dump...  so I can buy buy!!!
legendary
On further investigation...

every person on here screaming dump and other fud all come from the asiacoin thread?  

Really sad to see that coin getting so desperate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Even though I am a BC supporter and holder. Amount of FUD being spread on WC made me buy into it.

Now, if dev team don't screw it up, it can have real potential.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Cryptsy's wallet is up. It was down by mainteinance.
Activity: 208
Wondered why I couldnt even generate a wallet on Craptsy, they really need to add more hardware and sort out their admin/systems. Every time doge has gone up, theyve gone down, now WC too..

Just beyond worthless.
Jump to: