Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 53. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I guess the registration has been finalized? Here is some preliminary information:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7549390
Thanks I have seen that post but I am more interested in looking deeper than that and getting actual proof of registration which I think this community would be grateful for and needs for possible investors.  I am happy to do some research and phone calls and emails and I expect the people who don't just follow blindly will be happy to do so too to put minds at ease on certain things.
Full transparency is what the white coin community is about so lets all be fully transparent and move forward.
http://www.novascotia.ca/snsmr/access/business/registry-joint-stock-companies.asp

Use that link.  Seek, and you'll find.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I guess the registration has been finalized? Here is some preliminary information:

Thanks I have seen that post but I am more interested in looking deeper than that and getting actual proof of registration which I think this community would be grateful for and needs for possible investors.  I am happy to do some research and phone calls and emails and I expect the people who don't just follow blindly will be happy to do so too to put minds at ease on certain things.
Full transparency is what the white coin community is about so lets all be fully transparent and move forward.
Mongonzo as whitecoin is a registered foundation could you please give us(the community) the registration number and where we can go to check the legitimacy of this.  So far we only have your word on this and it would be nice for the community to be able to check up themselves to see how legit your claims are.
A phone number of the office where you registered and some details we can use to verify your claims would be nice and maybe put some members(the community) at ease.

malbee, eddienova , GRV and CryptoSEO do not reply to me or try and do your usual tactic of doing a +1 on a old post to try hide my questions and do not say I am trying to FUD either like you guys do to anyone who has valid concerns.
I am sick and tired of you guys constantly putting anyone down and calling them names because they don't do agree with your own personal opinion and +1 on everything like you lot do blindly without question.

To the guys mentioned above, hide my post or anyone else's in future that I think has valid points and I will just +1 their posts like you guys do and turn this thread into a bigger joke than it has already become this last week.

Look forward to your reply mongonzo so I can go verify this foundation myself like many others will do hopefully too.

https://rjsc.gov.ns.ca/rjsc/search/inquiry.do;jsessionid=0af8e53530d60a8adf1cf2b84593ad3fc25c0e96dd05.e34NaxqTb3eQbO0LaNaLbhqQc3eMe0

I believe there are still more steps that need to take place until its all bona fide.
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mongonzo as whitecoin is a registered foundation could you please give us(the community) the registration number and where we can go to check the legitimacy of this.  So far we only have your word on this and it would be nice for the community to be able to check up themselves to see how legit your claims are.
A phone number of the office where you registered and some details we can use to verify your claims would be nice and maybe put some members(the community) at ease.

malbee, eddienova , GRV and CryptoSEO do not reply to me or try and do your usual tactic of doing a +1 on a old post to try hide my questions and do not say I am trying to FUD either like you guys do to anyone who has valid concerns.
I am sick and tired of you guys constantly putting anyone down and calling them names because they don't do agree with your own personal opinion and +1 on everything like you lot do blindly without question.

To the guys mentioned above, hide my post or anyone else's in future that I think has valid points and I will just +1 their posts like you guys do and turn this thread into a bigger joke than it has already become this last week.

Look forward to your reply mongonzo so I can go verify this foundation myself like many others will do hopefully too.

Activity: 266

As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)

+1  Wink

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
leonar are you Turkish IIRC? At what point should I invest in WC?
Activity: 182
how many volunteers are left in the WC community?

Everyone here is a volunteer, you can see from the financial statement that only 4 people have been paid for specific work by the WCF.

Between volunteers, a sense of team forms over time. What you're seeing happen here is when one person has annoyed or upset alot of other people, it's just that simple. I know you seem to be under the impression that the WCF is some exclusive group you can't be a part of, when nothing is further from the truth. The WCF is simply the vehicle by which any community member can have a say in the operation of WhiteCoin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)

+1  Wink
Activity: 483
As the price continues to drop, ask yourself why.

because you keep bitching instead of helping... wow cause and effect is a real thing! Tongue

Something you will soon learn about me is that I always win. Even when I lose Wink

what a jerk, i think you'll lose in life
Activity: 116
So posts that are accurate and/or with any element of truth like the one I posted before need to be buried under the propaganda that is still being spouted by the WCF?

So now everyone seems to be getting paid how many volunteers are left in the WC community?
Activity: 237
WhiteCoin Foundation Financial Update

Hello WhiteCoiners!

I have a brief financial update for you in regards to our holdings as a foundation:

Current Balances:

Bitcoin Account: 0.06806063 BTC
WhiteCoin Account: 538,697.575126

BitCoin Expenditures: None

NOTE: There has been some movement in the block explorer however this is only to do with the financial management of the account.

WhiteCoin Expenditures:

75,000 WC: Twitter Bot Bounty (June 25, 2014)

As part of our bounties, we received a fully functional twitter bot.  

https://twitter.com/whitecointip

1,000 WC: Send to WC Twitter bot (June 25th, 2014)

To test and use with www.twitter.com/whitecoiner

85,000 WC : YouTube Video Bounty (June 24th, 2014)

As a part of our bounties, we received a visual effect video as well as a promise of promotion from a large twitter account for 85K WhiteCoin. The basics of this video can be seen as the entry point for whitecoin.info

10,000 WC: Developer Pay (Flubber) (May 22nd, 2014)

Sent to flubber for his work compiling the windows wallet for our last wallet update on very short notice.

50,000 WC: Developer Pay (Mindfox) May 22nd, 2014)

These amount to all of our expenditures to date, and we’re planning another round of payroll for our devs next week. In the next issue of payroll, we’ll be sending some WC to PCMerc for his help developing the Mac Wallet, as well as Oizopower, Cryptoseo, and myself for hosting costs.

A full update of what will be paid to these individuals will be made fully public.

Our Donation Addresses

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR
BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

This is what transparency looks like!

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Thanks for the update Mogonzo...!
This constant he is a *enter childish name calling here* and *enter childishness here* and *enter childishness here* and *enter childishness here* etc doesn't do any favors to you guys as a "team". From the following post all I got from it was the old saying; anything after but is BS.

Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk.

To say somebody
lashes out

would suggest they have actually attacked somebody, did I miss this incident or is it just differing opinions again?

All I seem to be observing on this thread is systematic mass fudding of current & previous community members being actioned by the WCF team. It seems the WCF opinions are not necessarily that of the community as a whole and so you seem to be leaning on them to push them away. Anything to do with the fact it seems less than 50% of folk are actually wanting the anon features that are being heavily touted according to the poll that was floating around?
Activity: 237
Fair enough. I just personally find it sickening when you see someone ask for help as surfguy did, was freely given that help by ownski, to then later see the donated time and effort discarded in a seemingly childish manner due to differing opinions.

You are referring to something that happened 300 pages or so ago...  Helpful Ownski is dead and gone....and was replaced by the Ownski that is petty and rude because everyone else hasn't tripled his money in 7 days. 

He is anxious...I get it...he just doesn't handle it very well, and tends to assume the worst and lashes out. 
Fair enough. I just personally find it sickening when you see someone ask for help as surfguy did, was freely given that help by ownski, to then later see the donated time and effort discarded in a seemingly childish manner due to differing opinions.
Oh ok, I was just thinking back to this post was all:

lmao @ "For everyone that sells now, there is a new investor that sees the work that is being done and the strong community and potential behind Whitecoin. "
If that's the strength of our PR to keep us all holding we are screwed.

Everything being addressed and getting fixed is GREAT news though! So as Ownski pointed out: "Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. " what is being done on that side of stuff?

Ownski, nice branding ideas and imagery. Somewhat more mature than the drivel I have seen recently, thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback. So far the websites/social media have my biggest concern and roadblock to success for WC. We have different logos/wallets/block chains on each website. This is very bad and will only make us lose potential investors. I am currently trying to work with the devs and help them anyway I can. I have lots of ideas that can really push Whitecoin forward but we have to overcome said raid blocks before they can become a reality.

Also regarding the imagery, notice how the limo is black and the airplane is white. Wink

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley
After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

That was the one day he came on to IRC.  It was birddog who created the newest Ann page.  To be fair, ownski did submit a logo.  But I agree with the premise, no one is right in saying the people who volunteer are apart of a personal army, and it's
Oh ok, I was just thinking back to this post was all:

After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk.

Erm really? .. I actually remember Ownski pitching in with the beatification of the OP! To say "never actually lifted a finger" makes you sound as ungreatful as my 14 year old child is. As the self appointed community leader I am surprised to see you display such 'leadership' skills. If your intent was to help make the WCF look like a handful of children with a few shill accounts each then bravo.

I think you might be thinking of Oizopower, our Director of Operations.

Ownski has had multiple problems interacting with many people in the community, and I'm not afraid to admit I think so. I've also made clear that if he's willing to bring a positive attitude to the table, that he's still welcome to be included.

Couldn't agree more Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: