Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 55. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
News From Chunkypools!

We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience as we addressed the regular payouts issue. We're happy to tell you, this issue has been resolved! We've developed special new scripts that will ensure daily payouts from this point forward. We'd also like to thank the WhiteCoin Foundation for their excellent help and service helping us get back to this point. We couldn't have done it without you. The test of your 2nd mandate was a complete success!

We can tell you with pride that since Mogonzo took over as Director of Operations, and Mindfox came on to assist with sysadmin and code cleanup, that Chunkypools has gone from red to black! That's right, we may have lost money (for our owner) last month, but as soon as the WCF came on board that all turned around. It wasn't just the talent you brought to the table, but the dedication, motivation, and positive attitude. That's what sinched it for us.

Naturally, we'll be extending this arrangement with the WCF, and are happy to say negotiations for an ongoing relationship continue.

You made it feel good to be in crypto again WhiteCoin, and for that you have our thanks.
Mine for WhiteCoin with Chunkypools! We've got a new big hasher on the WhiteCoin port, and we've been getting excellent returns. With WC's current price, now is the time to mine.

how many WC would i get per MH-X11 a day???

Hello! These results vary a great deal day to day due to the many variables involved. Currently we're mining LogicCoin, which is showing an approximate return of 25 LGC per day per MH on what to mine. However, mining calculators are only so reliable as well. Over night (approximately 12 hours of mining), we mined a total of 450 LGC with 40 MH on the port.

This roughly translates (at current conditions) to 25 LGC mined per MH per day, or approximately 300-325 WC per day per MH.

What to mine link: http://www.whattomine.com/coins/57-lgc-x11?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=1000.0&br=12.5&d=9.932&p=190.0&fee=0.0&er=0.00001206&cost=0.2&hcost=0.0&btc=621.879&commit=Calculate
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
i told that ownski is a not good guy and just has 350k Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Mine for WhiteCoin with Chunkypools! We've got a new big hasher on the WhiteCoin port, and we've been getting excellent returns. With WC's current price, now is the time to mine.

how many WC would i get per MH-X11 a day???

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Listen folks, I wanna cut through all the bullshit being spewed. I am not a pump and dumper. If I was, this coin would be ragged long ago. I am an agent of a very large group of investors that are always looking for potential investments. You will note though all my post that I have never positioned myself to scam on this coin or harm in any way to buy low. Our clients can afford to buy in at much larger pins and needles, but only with a confidence that is solid in the production value of the coin, so this current price is merely an unfortunate position of those current investors that honestly have not listened to my pulse. My primary objective has been to unhinge any uncertainty with this organization and the development of this coin going forward. Although we still feel there is a certain amount of dishonesty being circulated, we have resolved to consider the action of certain individuals to be earnest and without alternative motive. Our evaluations are conducted on a regular basis and result in venture capital being made available to progress toward innovative solutions. In the coming weeks, you will notice a change in both market cap and volume traded on WC. These dynamics are not indicative of the value of this coin or any other, but will serve to define the basis and go-forward foundation for additional growth within the WC community and our attempt to collapse the quality and quality of coin circulation. Please note this concludes our study and all future communication should be directed toward the community leaders, although disconnected from our objectives, they will serve to define the future dynamics of this coin. Please give them your support and remain vigilant in your query for understanding.

Man, you said your job is done. Isn't it? Go out, please!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
So back to WOC and our Devs:

Make the new coin, have the IPO, pay the Devs with said IPO.

Seems fair to me, gives the community what it wants, gives the Devs what they deserve.

Starts the companion coin concept rolling along.

Would we be the first coin to have a companion? That'd be quite the milestone

I think we should make a call on WOC ASAP, even if it won't be released for a month or two, get the word out there, start a bit of chatter and let the everyone know that if you want to get in to a new direction for cryptos then get on board

Yes...I think WhiteOut is the way to go.  It will add anon to the WCF for those that desire/require it.  And, IMHO...WC is where it's at because of the large failures of the original dev team.  In crypto...once you get a bad rap...people move on under the constant onslaught of new and mostly scammy coins.  A new coin by the WCF will get us new exposure and will show people that we are here to stay.  It will make both coins more valuable.

I also would still like to propose...because it makes the most sense to me...that we exchange and burn a portion of WC for the WOC IPO.  It shows buy-in by the WC community and immediately ties the two coins together under the WCF. 

If we took 50 million WC and exchanged/burned them for the first 50 million WOC (and we set WOC to 250 million total coins) that would be a 20% IPO. 

Just my .0000002 WC  Cheesy 
Hack away!!!

Yeah I'm a fan of the bigger IPO and I do think the reduction in total coins could be a positive thing.

In saying that i'd rather the foundation and devs get the coins rather than burning them to reduce the cap, firstly because payment for work done seems fair to me and the foundation having a pool to draw from for future companion coins or other endeavors seems good to me instead of having to fund raise.

+1 Smiley

I`m for this in summary... lets start on this before some other coin steal idea Smiley
Activity: 182
Listen folks, I wanna cut through all the bullshit being spewed. I am not a pump and dumper. If I was, this coin would be ragged long ago. I am an agent of a very large group of investors that are always looking for potential investments. You will note though all my post that I have never positioned myself to scam on this coin or harm in any way to buy low. Our clients can afford to buy in at much larger pins and needles, but only with a confidence that is solid in the production value of the coin, so this current price is merely an unfortunate position of those current investors that honestly have not listened to my pulse. My primary objective has been to unhinge any uncertainty with this organization and the development of this coin going forward. Although we still feel there is a certain amount of dishonesty being circulated, we have resolved to consider the action of certain individuals to be earnest and without alternative motive. Our evaluations are conducted on a regular basis and result in venture capital being made available to progress toward innovative solutions. In the coming weeks, you will notice a change in both market cap and volume traded on WC. These dynamics are not indicative of the value of this coin or any other, but will serve to define the basis and go-forward foundation for additional growth within the WC community and our attempt to collapse the quality and quality of coin circulation. Please note this concludes our study and all future communication should be director toward the community leaders, although disconnected from our objectives, they will serve to define the future dynamics of this coin. Please give them your support and remain vigilant in your query for understanding.

Trying to bury the good news posts again you guys are killer!
so the community (like me) will just keep taking WC and you will soon be out of WC cause it will all be held in wallets.  

mintpal down to 32m thats another 1m in someone's wallet Grin

31m... Wink

Probably less as more people are doing what we are doing Smiley
Activity: 180
Now that we have firmly established there is no DEV working on the coin and that the current Whitecoin is being held hostage for future innovation because of issues from the past, we can begin to understand why the concept of a new coin WhiteOutCoin is being touted. With this in mind, we can also derive the request or rather the plea to reach out and find new blood to help develop this new WOC for which WC will be dumped in order to fund. If you do not see this activity in this perspective, you may need to conduct your own independent research. However, as a strong supporter of WC, I encourage you to continue to invest in order for these folks to sell their holdings on your behalf. This has been a community bulletin alert.

More lies!!!!!! WC HAS A GOOD DEV NAMED MINDFOX!!!

WOC is not for WC to dump!!!!

WhiteNotWright runs a pump and dump group, they only want to scare you into selling your WC cheap!!!!

WhiteNotRight uses many fake accounts!!!!

He is also the leader of competing coin!!!! He has a agenda here thats more than cheap coins too!!!!!!

HE WANTS TO STEAL MINDFOX FROM WC!!!!!!

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SCAMMER NAMED WHITENOTWRIGHT!!!!!!

Damn, I wish people gave me this much credit.

YOU CAN HAVE A TURN!!!!

HERE IS HOW FAKE OWNSKI IS!!! SORRY FOR LONG LINK EVERYONE!!!

MY BODY IS READY!!!! THIS IS AN OBSCURE MEME USED ONLY BY TROLLS!!!!! IT MEANS "I WANT MORE NOW"!!!

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiux-AeRDSk6MfuPHb2QEqQs2MF1DFDPMaDCuLBPz9ZYlYev09lLFVmCBPPkMCWILzLMdbZx8xDkfKP1R6mmjnIf4RvBq9nZv5Cz9b6-87NIrtz5JKUoWPyi-oGIC2GVqsKjehuk-oBiZYOBQgaXqQDsPwUbfVR9U7CC96fTJASo1sLSDuKzrLl50rwQOZ8aG4MXTCKSiAcssmYcbIiu-bjP5D05WQQtpa8X5guCLwJLaimbUJ8qtCBh4KzZGYVlx9v1aHwDqMAROaV0z4niTgWSrc45dbqFGAffs50f3cqDEomJRJcQvqoKMHo_1M10-bjGRyXSO-jvoCK5XQr0Appk7pmmod-_1dd5eeyNL9NHGnMmkBJGiwAsMnmvOYlybqcOnGWdUSj9QoAmYj5OUWbIHSuBVxclhQWmZG4JFgihkkcaySS660qZqgOb0mtvKPCKvmH7Q0hg6rnWnibXyLmdZtCUMe5QND4yQBzt4ek1_1QnuRAPftmY9ZW-WjcMf8q-KKNIh3UsULUB5GRZc3zKcivVTP0dbIxXYUbz20cRrdiUm1mQKFVow7F2-c7yMgBnBM21cUfSs58G59hJ4z_1mue99zHZe05M0Z3d087lKn265EXmRyjWhp6lqbAOgiumHE5BLE-tNAvA7lvmigiyghjI_1wKTIWYi1zcLLkugNul7IfQgvN1d5iW1IqhG3S4NJmaDcVwKWW9yUnLJL75NcpnAkN_16CAcZk346MufxcofKzJzEtIF0LFHhOJN9CFum6UtcuqAIA5aRpzXJmLELeiLqKgPLgxc-ReUEsZ2ufb4VRR0kEPmer773SFJAgEIZJLmqzlrxiN1DXFhVXHh-a-ICqwnEylES4BQpRJQKUp5t4r-yq6dcLK305CCzIBbPFvXwsGXW38S7NUP4AIBbDooNPb0hdbvoZqWzc0oisXO0baHc0FKXIasko67Mz_1pAHUMPdwOUVI1YEJNQnijz-MbuaYMn3q0ikDqQYrxhDJd0GCMIGOauqPUOKxD48g44mnMWMt7XguevhCM7xLuLKdjBQmh1l-X6imqlGwIoMy_1mxeWz7AOt5CxbcBrq8NCSN4NonMJK7xmyAf8NO0p2n8hcAYMY_1N7M9nNKvOF9DvHebBHr5CLIQ5oX4DGy3JO2PQTinaZhEFepQvtF_1Pet7IERHpt49hzjGPgxIX6CxA2A_1zKwGYScLew7H-46nykY94rPPaKlebXlwsHxf_1_1VVgAoKqgUT5l8AOT-jJXjgMVkVEgaXGJuNuMRTR412M-Iusf7YY8ubtX37JZQlLR09SHwY-sn2itajfiwerMrazTyueC5STi4ZBt76xcrmdLyOiUtw46kfMfTDHqLgPE58t-k_1ldrZi3HX9NqUMvqYULWX9ctGNE8p7SEUbR4odPvsDzwdKmqtX1yoNn_11CdOp6gQ9_1u1-dC4vrbn80JmNcXXBypluP4edR23DMu6G5WsCPcCCCLn-GtEO3Saac7Z9WFJZVWoKX0VA9mxEgu5cuFWGs8OA8o

Good job you figured out where I got my avatar from. Hmmm now I wonder who's troll account you are.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Listen folks, I wanna cut through all the bullshit being spewed. I am not a pump and dumper. If I was, this coin would be ragged long ago. I am an agent of a very large group of investors that are always looking for potential investments. You will note though all my post that I have never positioned myself to scam on this coin or harm in any way to buy low. Our clients can afford to buy in at much larger pins and needles, but only with a confidence that is solid in the production value of the coin, so this current price is merely an unfortunate position of those current investors that honestly have not listened to my pulse. My primary objective has been to unhinge any uncertainty with this organization and the development of this coin going forward. Although we still feel there is a certain amount of dishonesty being circulated, we have resolved to consider the action of certain individuals to be earnest and without alternative motive. Our evaluations are conducted on a regular basis and result in venture capital being made available to progress toward innovative solutions. In the coming weeks, you will notice a change in both market cap and volume traded on WC. These dynamics are not indicative of the value of this coin or any other, but will serve to define the basis and go-forward foundation for additional growth within the WC community and our attempt to collapse the quality and quality of coin circulation. Please note this concludes our study and all future communication should be directed toward the community leaders, although disconnected from our objectives, they will serve to define the future dynamics of this coin. Please give them your support and remain vigilant in your query for understanding.
Activity: 237
A call to members to join the WHITECOIN PR TEAM

Hello Community!

I'm on the PR team, and we are actively looking for members!  Whitecoin is open source and an open community.  

If you can:

Create Cool Images
Like to get involved
Speak Good (lol I know "Well")
Enjoy being apart of WCF
Have a Twitter Account
Have a Facebook Account
Reddit Account
Speak other languages than English
etc.

We'd really like for you to join!

PM me if you are interested, post here, or come and join us on IRC in #whitecoinfoundation.  We also have a specific #wc-pr channel just for our PR talk and coordination.  Also, let me know what times in the week you can be made available for ~30 min meeting.  I'd like to start having regularly scheduled meetings to solidify our internal contact.  Also, your time zone... WhiteCoin is global!

Apart of being in the PR team will keep you in the direct loop the OPS teams, DEV Teams, and other community happenings.  We also got keep ourselves and others on topic to further the progress of whitecoin  Grin

If you're new to crypto, or a veteran, the PR team would love to have you join!

- Surfguy72

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Hello!

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who was reached out to me today regarding this open call to be apart of the PR team.  I've received messages regarding bounties, messages of encouragement from members, and people truly wanting to lend a hand.  I think we can all speak of the growing professional proving ground cryptocurrencies have become and yet, this community continues to rally.

The public relations team is still forming and if you are at all interested I encourage you to message me and we can discuss any possibilities.  We are seeking amateurs and professionals alike from all nationalities from graphics artists to web design, orators and anyone just willing to lend a hand.  We will most likely be utilizing Google's free products online for portions of our communications to enable us to collaborate in a free space.

I challenge you to think about it, this is an opportunity to be apart of something different.  A chance to be apart of a cryptocurrency focusing on community, value and progress. We will be having a meeting in the coming week to discuss the PR framework.  First order of business is the setting of obtainable goals that will push the awareness of WC, the WCF and future projects.

The Surfguy72
@gotabelyfulowne

+1
Activity: 19
Now that we have firmly established there is no DEV working on the coin and that the current Whitecoin is being held hostage for future innovation because of issues from the past, we can begin to understand why the concept of a new coin WhiteOutCoin is being touted. With this in mind, we can also derive the request or rather the plea to reach out and find new blood to help develop this new WOC for which WC will be dumped in order to fund. If you do not see this activity in this perspective, you may need to conduct your own independent research. However, as a strong supporter of WC, I encourage you to continue to invest in order for these folks to sell their holdings on your behalf. This has been a community bulletin alert.

Mindfox, Oizo etc. already answered you more than on one occasion.

FUD does nothing, you are making price low by buy/sell to yourself, so the community (like me) will just keep taking WC and you will soon be out of WC cause it will all be held in wallets.  

ROFLMAO about dumping your the only one doing that...

I not unlike many others, keep collecting WC.  Funny though that you keep on with this FUD, not sure your issue but your definately not giving altcoins a good name WC is getting some great PR from real business and you keep trying to do this... too bad for all of cryptocurrency that there are people like you involved.

My mining and buying keeps putting wc in my wallet and if WoC does come to fruition, wc will be main point of entry so I Win and WIN by Holding WC longterm!
Activity: 19

WhiteNotWright runs a pump and dump group, they only want to scare you into selling your WC cheap!!!!

He is also the leader of competing coin!!!! He has a agenda here thats more than cheap coins too!!!!!!

YOU CAN HAVE A TURN!!!!

HERE IS HOW FAKE OWNSKI IS!!! SORRY FOR LONG LINK EVERYONE!!!

MY BODY IS READY!!!! THIS IS AN OBSCURE MEME USED ONLY BY TROLLS!!!!! IT MEANS "I WANT MORE NOW"!!!

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiux-AeRDSk6MfuPHb2QEqQs2MF1DFDPMaDCuLBPz9ZYlYev09lLFVmCBPPkMCWILzLMdbZx8xDkfKP1R6mmjnIf4RvBq9nZv5Cz9b6-87NIrtz5JKUoWPyi-oGIC2GVqsKjehuk-oBiZYOBQgaXqQDsPwUbfVR9U7CC96fTJASo1sLSDuKzrLl50rwQOZ8aG4MXTCKSiAcssmYcbIiu-bjP5D05WQQtpa8X5guCLwJLaimbUJ8qtCBh4KzZGYVlx9v1aHwDqMAROaV0z4niTgWSrc45dbqFGAffs50f3cqDEomJRJcQvqoKMHo_1M10-bjGRyXSO-jvoCK5XQr0Appk7pmmod-_1dd5eeyNL9NHGnMmkBJGiwAsMnmvOYlybqcOnGWdUSj9QoAmYj5OUWbIHSuBVxclhQWmZG4JFgihkkcaySS660qZqgOb0mtvKPCKvmH7Q0hg6rnWnibXyLmdZtCUMe5QND4yQBzt4ek1_1QnuRAPftmY9ZW-WjcMf8q-KKNIh3UsULUB5GRZc3zKcivVTP0dbIxXYUbz20cRrdiUm1mQKFVow7F2-c7yMgBnBM21cUfSs58G59hJ4z_1mue99zHZe05M0Z3d087lKn265EXmRyjWhp6lqbAOgiumHE5BLE-tNAvA7lvmigiyghjI_1wKTIWYi1zcLLkugNul7IfQgvN1d5iW1IqhG3S4NJmaDcVwKWW9yUnLJL75NcpnAkN_16CAcZk346MufxcofKzJzEtIF0LFHhOJN9CFum6UtcuqAIA5aRpzXJmLELeiLqKgPLgxc-ReUEsZ2ufb4VRR0kEPmer773SFJAgEIZJLmqzlrxiN1DXFhVXHh-a-ICqwnEylES4BQpRJQKUp5t4r-yq6dcLK305CCzIBbPFvXwsGXW38S7NUP4AIBbDooNPb0hdbvoZqWzc0oisXO0baHc0FKXIasko67Mz_1pAHUMPdwOUVI1YEJNQnijz-MbuaYMn3q0ikDqQYrxhDJd0GCMIGOauqPUOKxD48g44mnMWMt7XguevhCM7xLuLKdjBQmh1l-X6imqlGwIoMy_1mxeWz7AOt5CxbcBrq8NCSN4NonMJK7xmyAf8NO0p2n8hcAYMY_1N7M9nNKvOF9DvHebBHr5CLIQ5oX4DGy3JO2PQTinaZhEFepQvtF_1Pet7IERHpt49hzjGPgxIX6CxA2A_1zKwGYScLew7H-46nykY94rPPaKlebXlwsHxf_1_1VVgAoKqgUT5l8AOT-jJXjgMVkVEgaXGJuNuMRTR412M-Iusf7YY8ubtX37JZQlLR09SHwY-sn2itajfiwerMrazTyueC5STi4ZBt76xcrmdLyOiUtw46kfMfTDHqLgPE58t-k_1ldrZi3HX9NqUMvqYULWX9ctGNE8p7SEUbR4odPvsDzwdKmqtX1yoNn_11CdOp6gQ9_1u1-dC4vrbn80JmNcXXBypluP4edR23DMu6G5WsCPcCCCLn-GtEO3Saac7Z9WFJZVWoKX0VA9mxEgu5cuFWGs8OA8o

You amuse me.

Ownski and Whitenotwright....together again...  Dude, you are relentless....seriously now, get a life.  It's getting sad.  Any four year old could go through this thread and see you are either the same person, or gay lovers.  You aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Apparently we are one in the same, so thus, you get credit via inference.
Pages:
Jump to: