Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 95. (Read 759214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well I cant decided where to keep coins or to sell off. Still like the ideas behind the coin but then again theirs soooooo many coins that come and go have its moment and last a while then eventually brakes down and stops. I hope that this coin does continue to grow but it needs more services and to sort of match some of the compensation and maybe have some services that bitcoin does not offer.

Any unique suggestions on that next step for WC or what features you'd like to see?

Maybe have built in chat like a older coin that RuCoin has built into it and also extra mining features. Built in trading system. Not sure how they done it as the code was not made public or it was partly public but then went to none public code

image take from elsewhere on some site but some of the features would be nice to have in more newer coins and this use to attract people too but then soon died out as coin went on btc-e 2 or 3 times and now traded on one site but theirs no volume in the coin or any services.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Well I cant decided where to keep coins or to sell off. Still like the ideas behind the coin but then again theirs soooooo many coins that come and go have its moment and last a while then eventually brakes down and stops. I hope that this coin does continue to grow but it needs more services and to sort of match some of the compensation and maybe have some services that bitcoin does not offer.

Any unique suggestions on that next step for WC or what features you'd like to see?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is whiteout white paper being worked on as yet?
WHITECOIN BOUNTY UPDATE - Reddit Tip Bot

Thanks to Oizopower, we can scratch off the Reddit Tip Bot from the Bounty List!

Instructions on how to set up and use the WhitecoinTipBot can be found on the WhitecoinTipBot Wiki.

WhitecoinTipBot Wiki
http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecointipbot/wiki/index

Whitecoin Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin/

Please take some time to visit Whitecoin Reddit to comment, upvote and tip!

Hey Right on!!!!!

May have to have a "Here's a tip" day on Reddit, and get our page over there some life!

Good work!!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Copy, improve, implement.

The idea for charity:

1. Register a charity foundation
2. Create a website with the following features:
- accepting donations in WC
- the hall of donors
- donors can vote with their WCs where goods should go

3. Find the idea to work for (e.g. green city)
4. Rise some WC
5. Find local businesses to exchange WC for goods
6. Donate goods to local communities
7. Repeat steps 4-7

The idea for services:
1) automated payment processing, escrow-like
Then:
- web services (e.g. mail, hosting, game servers)
- online stores
- premium content

The idea for kickstarter:
1) Create a website
2) Process may look like:
- startups suggest what they need and who may donate you or share that good
- service aggregate donors and negotiate the exchange rate (goods - WC)
- statements are ready? start fundraising

Most of the ideas are non-profit, but if you have some WCs, implementing these should make a huge positive impact on the market cap.
Don't forget about my tip tank Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Here are some ideas that could attract more investors and the reasoning behind it. I'll call it Ownskis Expeto Auctus

• Reduction to 3 Million Market Cap (100 to 1 ratio) This will create less coins but increase the value and scarcity which investors like (DRK,CINNI,etc) So if you have 1,000WC right now it would become 10WC. This would also increase the price to reflect that (130sat=13,000sat)
  • Website facelift The current websites need a major facelift. The WCF foundation index page looks like a clown show, no theme or consistency (very bad) I would recommend using some of the WCF BTC funds to pay for a professional to redo it. It would be money very well spent.
  • Facebook/Twitter/Reddit Marketing This would also require BTC funds from the WCF bank but would be a nescassary expense to help build up the community. Daily advertising could be bought for a mere $5 a day for each venue. I use social media marketing for my business and it is very successful. I can't stress it enough.
  • Whiteout Anon feature This is a good idea but should be carefully implemented. Whitecoin took its biggest hits when the block chain forked and/or had security problems. If it can be professionally integrated and tested before release, it could be the holy grail for the community.

First, the only thing keeping me with is I can be WC millionaire. 3M and I am out.
Second, the phase of buy and wait for hype is done. IMO we should consider real steps like registered organization, wc kickstarter, charity funds, payment processor, services etc.

What this guy said. 100%

First - Gratz on becoming a WC millionaire Smiley

Second - Mogonzo has been working very hard on becoming a registered Foundation in Canada, he is very close but doing this does take considerable time as its not as simply as simply registering a company.

Third - Great ideas on WC kickstarter (what would you suggest?), Charity Funds (What do you suggest?), Services (WC services?  Merchant Services?)

Of course, WC is community driven which means every person can contribute, find a merchant (accept WC http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins), take action, make a video etc.  The more contributors, the faster things move.

There are some great things happening with WC/WCF, if people want to sell, not an issue, there are buyers, if people want to hold and believe in WC/WCF and the community, gratz!

I hold a fair amount of WC and will continue to purchase more WC from those people that would like to give it to me Smiley

~ Cryptoseo
Activity: 170
Here are some ideas that could attract more investors and the reasoning behind it. I'll call it Ownskis Expeto Auctus

• Reduction to 3 Million Market Cap (100 to 1 ratio) This will create less coins but increase the value and scarcity which investors like (DRK,CINNI,etc) So if you have 1,000WC right now it would become 10WC. This would also increase the price to reflect that (130sat=13,000sat)
  • Website facelift The current websites need a major facelift. The WCF foundation index page looks like a clown show, no theme or consistency (very bad) I would recommend using some of the WCF BTC funds to pay for a professional to redo it. It would be money very well spent.
  • Facebook/Twitter/Reddit Marketing This would also require BTC funds from the WCF bank but would be a nescassary expense to help build up the community. Daily advertising could be bought for a mere $5 a day for each venue. I use social media marketing for my business and it is very successful. I can't stress it enough.
  • Whiteout Anon feature This is a good idea but should be carefully implemented. Whitecoin took its biggest hits when the block chain forked and/or had security problems. If it can be professionally integrated and tested before release, it could be the holy grail for the community.

First, the only thing keeping me with is I can be WC millionaire. 3M and I am out.
Second, the phase of buy and wait for hype is done. IMO we should consider real steps like registered organization, wc kickstarter, charity funds, payment processor, services etc.

What this guy said. 100%
Activity: 237
Here's my MS Paint "WhiteCoin moon is rising" Pic Smiley

Not a graphics guy,but liked this pic i took a week ago

With your permission, surfguy72:

Hot damn that is great! Cheesy

This is what it looks like as a twitter background:

https://twitter.com/cryptoseo

Neat! Cheesy
Killer!!
Activity: 87

I changed the twitter account for whitecoin to this image too. 

Hahahahahaha....

Exactly what I was thinking!
Activity: 60

Neat! Cheesy

Holly shiate dude thats great!
Activity: 189

WOW nice Pantalaimon! +100000

so cool

I was going to offer up my Photoshop skills but no need to +1000
Activity: 103

WOW nice Pantalaimon! +100000

so cool
Activity: 60

WHITECOIN BOUNTY UPDATE - Reddit Tip Bot

Thanks to Oizopower, we can scratch off the Reddit Tip Bot from the Bounty List!

Instructions on how to set up and use the WhitecoinTipBot can be found on the WhitecoinTipBot Wiki.

WhitecoinTipBot Wiki
http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecointipbot/wiki/index

Whitecoin Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin/

Please take some time to visit Whitecoin Reddit to comment, upvote and tip!

Awesome work, they are starting to get banged off!
Pages:
Jump to: