Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEBN - FIRST INTEGRATED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 2. (Read 440780 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Webn is raffle every Day don't waste your time buy more and win 2m of webn
Activity: 38
WEBN project is very timely. There perspective blockchain platform is intended for the Web Technology and development of the business and the idea of this project is very in demand so i recommend this project.
2nd of raffle is coming guy's buy buy buy more token
Activity: 94
Interesting project, let's see in the future, participated already in the ICO
Activity: 75
I wonder how popular this project will be?
Pre-sale is live guy's buy more token support our project this project is very nice let's buy more token webn is the best web.. And best crypto in 2018
This WEBN project captivates the investors, partners & clients because of the well explained ideas and details of the project. This project is multifunctional and needed in modern society especially in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 96
What exchanger you're planning to list first?
Let's support this project guy's moon soon guy's if you buy more token you win 2m of webn
Hi guy's great day good news webn is on the move moon is coming great project raffle is 4 day's so buy more token guy's
I look forward to great opportunity that WEBN token could give.This project gain momentum to achieve there goals.
I love this project support us buy more token guy's let's support buy 1 ETH and win 2m WEBN to the raffle
Activity: 150
Good Project, I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
Time is run if you didn't buy webn token you are cry later again if you buy more webn possible is you win 2 millions of webn
IS WEBN platform is good ICO project?  For me YES it is because with great team and founders with the goals of givimg more benefits to all the supporters and investors which includes successful token distribution. Maybe they are some other things that make this project is a good ICO project.
Great job dev. Push and push this project will succeed soon I hope you guys do your  best job ever buy more token and hold
Hi guy's great dev webn still moving on webn to the moon buy more ang support webn token this is the big project in 2018
Activity: 99
I had a quick review on this and so far so good, right on track as per roadmap, presale is done and now the ico round 1 is live, more power to the team!
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Webn is recognized around the world. Let's all be one in project of progress. Webn has new feature! That is to buy gadgets I can't help but get thrilled more
Hi guy's buy more token if you want to win 2 million of webn pre-sale is now open let's buy more token
Pages:
Jump to: