Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEBN - FIRST INTEGRATED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 6. (Read 440780 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 4
How much have you raised so far in the pre-sale and where do you anticipate listing this for trading once the crowdsale is complete?

same question?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
How much have you raised so far in the pre-sale and where do you anticipate listing this for trading once the crowdsale is complete?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Today is 27 friday  how many days left? 
Activity: 58
I have seemed many types of project but this project is so impressive, I think it is a great concept to increasing the users who are looking for a specific needs. You and your team done awesome work, Well done guys and keep it another specific subject or project to help the new users of Cryptocurrency. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
The concept looks not bad.
What is good is that all your team has linked-in profiles. The drawback is that not all of them are strong linked-in profiles.

What is needed on the project is the transparency. That's what we did because we assure all the people that we are dedicated on our project and we will do everything to make this project become successful.
copper member
this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed

We appreciate your comment and we will take that as our strength to make our project more successful.
copper member
this will make it easier to promote a project with a more innovative web, very good this project focuses only on cryptocurrency, this means, this project is greatly optimizing all the existing features just for cryptocurrency, the passion for all the working team, I hope this project soon release

Thank you so much for the compliment. We really appreciate your word of wisdom  Cheesy
Activity: 8
The concept looks not bad.
What is good is that all your team has linked-in profiles. The drawback is that not all of them are strong linked-in profiles.
Activity: 154
this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed
Activity: 238
this will make it easier to promote a project with a more innovative web, very good this project focuses only on cryptocurrency, this means, this project is greatly optimizing all the existing features just for cryptocurrency, the passion for all the working team, I hope this project soon release
copper member
And what is the feature of the token, if you compare it to other tokens?

well WEBN token is a utility token where you can use to purchase website, graphic designs, logos and even Video Presentations. This is different from the other crypto token because the WEBN token can't only be used on one feature (on what I've mentioned) because soon as the project gets developed, more services will be added on the platform to make the WEBN token more usable and demand
copper member
I looked at the design, I want to admit that everything is done well. Honest and happy faces of the team are presented. But, rather, this is a technical flaw. The link to white paper on the site does not work.

Hi! thanks for your compliment. you can check back the site and we have removed the whitepaper because the document is still under process. We will announce immediately once the whitepaper has been published.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
And what is the feature of the token, if you compare it to other tokens?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I looked at the design, I want to admit that everything is done well. Honest and happy faces of the team are presented. But, rather, this is a technical flaw. The link to white paper on the site does not work.
copper member
Greetings to all bounty hunters out there. WEBN Project has now opened the bounty campaign. You check the information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-webn-first-integrated-web-development-and-cryptocurrency-4597672
copper member

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | REDDIT |YOUTUBE | BOUNTY | GITHUB | MEDIUM

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | BOUNTY | GITHUB | MEDIUM

Pages:
Jump to: