Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEBN - FIRST INTEGRATED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 5. (Read 440780 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Great job dev. Push and push this project will succeed soon I hope you guys do your  best job ever buy more token and hold

Everybody's really doing a good job. The dev team is so approachable , you can talk to them easily, a good example for the webn community!

IS WEBN platform is good ICO project?  For me YES it is because with great team and founders with the goals of givimg more benefits to all the supporters and investors which includes successful token distribution. Maybe they are some other things that make this project is a good ICO project.

Plus the dev team are having more prohects upcoming we should really watch out for the burst out of webn! More than money Webn is making a connection with everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
I wanted to download either white paper or a light white paper from your website. Nothing opened and did not download. The meeting is necessary to warn you.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
this project very hopefully to the people who want to buy some website from any developer. coz not all people have credit card or paypal. good luck

yeah thats another good way of buying website because we dont have to get hassle to pay using our credit cards with just the help with this token we can get what we want if we are a web developer agent....
Activity: 51
this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed
That's right..so many projects that i witnessed failed to land in moon because of their main focus is on the exchange  and trading..their main project was  forgotten and end up miserable..
This project seems so simple and yet effective..teams are dedicated to pursue their goals, quite impressive!
in fact both these things is very important, when the focus to the project without any exchange nor will a nice balanced vice versa. If they have an experienced team that will be easy to divide their duties so that each There is nothing in the ignore

There's still that problem, that some teams just wouldn't get on great on their respective agendas or field. There should nothing be ignored, you're right but if people would just focus on the thought that they will gain money by simply trading the coin, really a coin is doomed. The thoughts and perception of people should change into using webn. Instead of having great tradings or listings, the team should maybe focus more on web partnerships to prove their legitimacy. Webn should be a team that lives its whitepaper and i'm hoping they will. I have put enough trust, time and money investment on this project! Tot he moon!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
this is not the first website developer project that I found, many projects with the same concept, if the project features only focus on the cryto, I think this will only grow in a small scope, while the world of the website is very much that can be developed
That's right..so many projects that i witnessed failed to land in moon because of their main focus is on the exchange  and trading..their main project was  forgotten and end up miserable..
This project seems so simple and yet effective..teams are dedicated to pursue their goals, quite impressive!
in fact both these things is very important, when the focus to the project without any exchange nor will a nice balanced vice versa. If they have an experienced team that will be easy to divide their duties so that each There is nothing in the ignore

copper member
Activity: 191
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
As I understand about the project, this means to be the only cryptocurrency that usable to pay/purchase any web or digital content.
This should be able to ease the way to purchase any digital content such as website, videos etc.

That's right! There are also advantages or should I say benefits if you are one of the holders of WEBN token.
Activity: 392
presale with an incredible 80% discount, with the purchase of 1 ETH already got 5 million tokens, by buying 100 BTC can make him an advisor in this project
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
As I understand about the project, this means to be the only cryptocurrency that usable to pay/purchase any web or digital content.
This should be able to ease the way to purchase any digital content such as website, videos etc.
copper member
And what is the feature of the token, if you compare it to other tokens?

The main feature of WEBN is the greater discount for the services offered on the platform compared to other cryptocurrencies.
The other feature is to use WEBN token for the mobile game App for buying upgrades to increase a chance to earn more points that convertible to WEBN token.
copper member
I looked at the design, I want to admit that everything is done well. Honest and happy faces of the team are presented. But, rather, this is a technical flaw. The link to white paper on the site does not work.

The Whitepaper will be released soon, you can check on the roadmap for the other info.
copper member
How much was personal capitalization allocated per investor? With big bonuses , there can be global token sales after a transfer to the exchange, which can lead to a decrease in the price .

Hello! The maximum allowed for each investor is 5 Eth and limited to 700M tokens for presale.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well,the maximum amount of 6Bn is very huge to me probably a that's the reason why bonuses are as high as 80%.Will there be burning of unsold coins after the crowdsale?
Presale allocated tokens are limited to 700M only. The reason why is to prevent the possible dumping of tokens in the exchange.
Yes, there will be burning of tokens after crowdsale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
How much was personal capitalization allocated per investor? With big bonuses , there can be global token sales after a transfer to the exchange, which can lead to a decrease in the price .
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Well,the maximum amount of 6Bn is very huge to me probably a that's the reason why bonuses are as high as 80%.Will there be burning of unsold coins after the crowdsale?
Activity: 270
Great dev and great team support to our project.. Let's time to get more token don't forget to buy this project was great and moon soon let's support us guy's thank you..

yhup as far as i am concern their dev teams are making a great way of developing this project and their support team are always active in times you need answers to your questions . this project is gonna go far with the way the team handles it.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think this is new for me, to know the implementation of blockchain technology for the web development.
So how do this system work, and what kind of benefit to have from the development of this project?
Activity: 189
Webn token answers the top 20 important questions of  " William Mougayar’s Token Test “

William Mougayar is the author of The Business Blockchain, investor, analyst and speaker who proposed 20 questions that every ICO organization should answer itself in one his famous article. WEBN token answered to those 20 questions in their latest blog post.

https://medium.com/@webnproject_84519/webn-token-answers-the-top-20-important-questions-of-william-mougayars-token-test-5af1ae139eb1
Activity: 294
It's pretty much the hardest thing to do in my opinion... The bigger the community, the bigger the number of the admins the channels need, which means a lot of admins will be pretty much like dictators...

This happened to verge lol... you get banned on their discord even if you did nothing wrong...
Activity: 63
Hi guy's do you now about WEBN?

So Web Innovation Ph Allowed Cryptocurrency to be used as payment. Webn utility token can be used to purchase any of our services with great discounts, it is also tradable in other cryptocurrency exchange.

That you no how very important this project let's support because soon moon
Activity: 63
Presale is Live with 80% Discount!! Plus Plus up to 50% Bonus!!
Only 700M WEBN available.

Wow that's great to WEBN what will you waiting for Buy more WEBN.. And moon soon
Pages:
Jump to: