Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEBN - FIRST INTEGRATED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 3. (Read 440780 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
if I look at it from the mission, this project offers a very sophisticated data collection system so that there is no error in data processing, especially in structural governance, very good
Activity: 70
A great opportunity to become an investor of an ambitious team with a unique product!
Activity: 38
Intersting project that show great innovation on cryptocurrency market.  ICO round 1 are live. Come ang support the WEBN PROJECT so that everyone will going to the moon.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?

Pretty sure this available wordl wide. Webn is such a coin that needs to be available everywhere. It has fread agenda and many people should be trusting webn! It will go to the moon! Go webn
Activity: 63
Webn is the best project ever let's buy more token and win.. Let's support us buy and hold and moon soon guy's
Activity: 63
Wow great raffle of webn great project to dev buy more guy's moon is coming i love this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Mass adoption means more and more people and community using webn token in everyday life, when many people buy and hold webn there will be less webn token in circulation which will create demand, which means price increase per token
copper member
Activity: 191
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
Announcement!

Our new website is now LIVE!
https://webinnovationph.com/
Good news, SatoExchange listed webn. Trading of webn has started. And NEW Website will be launched very soon.  let webn get more popular with good news....WEBN will have organic growth, which is good for the community
I wait for new good volume exchange developers will having new paid listing soon wait for the official announcement..Thanking someone who sold cheap, i can buy more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Good news, SatoExchange listed webn. Trading of webn has started. And NEW Website will be launched very soon.  let webn get more popular with good news....WEBN will have organic growth, which is good for the community
Webn have 2 new exchanges coming up within next week or so, and at least 2 more planned in November.. Webn is one a daimond in the rough, one who discovers WEBN will be have good profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Webn is top 1 on voting at Satoexchange. In just very few moments, webn will be listed there. Its buying time before webn takes off to the moon
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Free 10,000 WEBN TOKENS by doing a simple task. VOTE WEBN AT NETCOINS EXCHANGE. This is the link  https://twitter.com/WebnProject/status/1051157846061142016 . VOTING and you help WEBN will be great token.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I believe webn will capture a much wider audience when we list on CMC, still very much under the radar and soon to be known by many.
copper member
Activity: 191
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I see this thread is flooded with spam and the team uses a bumping service which is not allowed. We are cleaning this forum lately and threads like this should be deleted if there is more as 70% of spam. If you don't use bumping service then OP should report all spam in this thread just after is posted.

I don't know what you want to achieve with such ANN thread but for sure you will not gain any investors because every little-experienced one will run away when seeing this spam contest here.

For me, this thread looks like a simple scam.

Hello! If you think that our project is scam. Then you can contact directly our CEO. As you can see on our social media, we are transparent rather being public like making a live interview and having a real picture of both CEO and CTO  Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 5
the more people will hold this token more people will become rich. just trust in the team and they will do their best to make everyone who bought and invest in this token happy
Activity: 99
No questions ask..great team with great project!
I Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Webn team for a job well done, Hardcap reached in just 3days of ico round 2! Webn to the moon!!!
Activity: 84
Last development update is quite impressive they achieved big milestone and something big is going to launch very soon. I'm holding this token since and picking time to time because of strong background of thid team and I believe they will provide a unique product. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: