Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Weemat.io - The weeEcosystem goes blockchain - page 4. (Read 3933 times)

copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
admin, welcome, still referrals can still be invited? will they get airdrop? Will I get a bonus for them as an airdrop? if so, then 20/06/20 ..? did I understand everything correctly? Airdrop extended until June 2020?
Hi, thank you for good questions. Yes, referrals can still be invited. Yes, you will get a bonus for them on 20.06.2021. Airdrop will end on 06.06.2020 or when total airdrop allocation will be reached
brand new
Activity: 0
admin, welcome, still referrals can still be invited? will they get airdrop? Will I get a bonus for them as an airdrop? if so, then 20/06/20 ..? did I understand everything correctly? Airdrop extended until June 2020?
copper member
How to withdraw money?

You will receive it on your ETH wallet on 20.06.2021
Activity: 20
How to withdraw money?
copper member
Hello. I know I missed a lot.
Can anyone help me, please ?

How can I help you?
Activity: 8
Hello. I know I missed a lot.
Can anyone help me, please ?
Activity: 11
I recommended invest in that token. This project is great und it goes its way. Go to probit.com and invest. Whitepaper etc at weecoin.io. 💯✔️🎉♨️
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
How to withdraw money?
Activity: 18
This is a fantastic utility token with an ever expanding marketplace. Well worth waiting for. 👍
Activity: 17
Now there are a lot of participants in the airdrop and we are considering the possibility of increasing the number of participants
Activity: 17
Now the question is, what should I do now ?!  What do I do with the tokens in my WeeWallet?  They would have to be created somewhere, right?

Hello! Thank you for interesting question. Of course, we prefer that everyone hold our tokens for a long term. Merchants, retailers and servicers will be able to access special deals and priority service by becoming weeMarketplaceAccessToken holders. These deals and added services could be materialised in the form of priority positioning on the marketplace or on marketing materials, access to insightful data on relevant consumer purchasing behaviour or lower fees for marketing services based on the outstanding data quality about the community.
And WEEMAT is a global company, actually i made my research and this is one of those that is worth investing... But please dont, more for me🙂
I am very glad become member of community

hello and welcome! 😊 WeeMAT is a global and fully fledged blockchain-enabled payment ecosystem. You can read about it on our website https://weemat.io/

I feel excited to be here. I think this project will be a good one
copper member

hello and welcome! 😊 WeeMAT is a global and fully fledged blockchain-enabled payment ecosystem. You can read about it on our website https://weemat.io/
Activity: 11
Activity: 13
How much quota for airdrop participant ?
Total airdrop allocation: 22 671 316 WMA
Activity: 19
How much quota for airdrop participant ?
copper member
Is paying for refferals?

Yes, 4$ for each referral who completeв all tasks
Activity: 20
Is paying for refferals?
Hi people! this project is just awesome! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that it is worth entering and I personally participate and advise everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: