Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI - page 3. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The project looks beneficial or reliable in making the investment. So without any hesitation, if you will make an investment here and after that, you will get a good future return.
Yes, that's why many investors have already made an investment in the project and I hope they will generally make a good profit in the future.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
I saw that WORBLI started twitter campaign and very much is glad to it. Thanks to such advertizing the project will be able to find new users in the community.
Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting a positive response from the users. And due to this campaign now many new users are coming towards the project.
They received positive comments only because of that bounty campaign was started? If this is so, then it is wrong.
If the project is good then obviously positive and good comments will come. Because nowadays no one wants to talk bad about the great project.
It is not necessary that always good comments have come when the project is good. According to my experience in bounties. I did many good projects and in that project's I saw many worst comments on the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I saw that WORBLI started twitter campaign and very much is glad to it. Thanks to such advertizing the project will be able to find new users in the community.
Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting a positive response from the users. And due to this campaign now many new users are coming towards the project.
They received positive comments only because of that bounty campaign was started? If this is so, then it is wrong.
If the project is good then obviously positive and good comments will come. Because nowadays no one wants to talk bad about the great project.

Hell naw, what are you on about. In a ton of projects most of the comments are usually heavily dissing the project and only a couple of them are pro it
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What the project plant a good one, then they will also reap a good one in the future. A good project will be notice by the community and people will exert time to acknowledge it giving positive feedback. I was just hoping that the Worbli is not just for words but indeed will keep on doing its performance as doing to reach all its goals and bring us more opportunities for the better experience here in the crypto.

Yes that is definitely right. A simple concept and no more space to make things complicated with this. Of course people will say positive feedback if they will the project is doing great and how the management are handling it. It is unless, there are some people that the making fun of their live, ruining some crypto projects reputations without any valid reasons. 
Activity: 434
The project looks beneficial or reliable in making the investment. So without any hesitation, if you will make an investment here and after that, you will get a good future return.
If to invest a small amount of means, then yes, the project is really interesting in this plan. At the current information will make a deposit of all balance a silly invention.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Yes, agree with you, why would anybody can talks bad about the project, which has completely innovative or capable to become hugely successful very soon.
Activity: 588
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting positive response from the users. And due to this campaign how many new users are coming towards the project.
Merit: 100
Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting positive response from the users. And due to this campaign how many new users are coming towards the project.
That is indeed good to hear that kind of news in here. Well, that would make a both ends benefits. A benefits from a bounty hunter like me, and a benefits for the Worbli project to gain more popularity and to spread even much widely its information.
Any links regarding the Twitter bounty campaign of the Worbli? It makes me interest to it. I am also one of those crypto people as a bounty hunter in this crypto community. So I want to look out this bounty you are guys talking about.
That is indeed good to hear that kind of news in here. Well, that would make a both ends benefits. A benefits from a bounty hunter like me, and a benefits for the Worbli project to gain more popularity and to spread even much widely its information.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 574
Welcome to the Todor Karaivanov project! I hope you will be able to improve somehow the platform and to make it even better.

What is "Todor Karaivanov" and how is that related to the project in any manner whatsoever? Like the word Worbli is causing enough confusion by itself IMO lol
How personally I know, this person joined the project for its further development. Thumb through the page up and you will see more information on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Welcome to the Todor Karaivanov project! I hope you will be able to improve somehow the platform and to make it even better.

What is "Todor Karaivanov" and how is that related to the project in any manner whatsoever? Like the word Worbli is causing enough confusion by itself IMO lol
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 434
Regarding user accounts / wallets, besides being protected, can the user request a backup of the private key of that wallet?
I guess this is one of the major part.
Also i think that a user should be allowed to request a backup of a private key of their wallet to remove or shift their funds onto.
Such things as private-key have to be available to copying and preservation by the user only at installation of a wallet.
Activity: 172
Regarding user accounts / wallets, besides being protected, can the user request a backup of the private key of that wallet?
I guess this is one of the major part.
Also i think that a user should be allowed to request a backup of a private key of their wallet to remove or shift their funds onto.
Activity: 148
The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.
Exactly active communication is very essential to understand the investor's problems. Due to active communication with the community, they will get the idea about the project development stage.
Yes, they have to answer all the questions which have been raised by investors and community members. The investors have been waiting since for a long time for the answers.
If the team follow activeness towards the community and investors then definitely they will create good bond of relationship between community and them.
Community is always in need of some good and trustable project and as soon as they get one, they start building a positive relation with the project. The same is happening with this project and will surely be the same situation in ahead.

Nowadays it is very hard to find a good project. But this project not only seems reliable but also it looks good to make an investment in it. So here we can make a good bond of relationship with this one.
Yes, even i think that this project can be profitable ahead. This project might surely be having some big plans for the future which will give a high pricing for the future of the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.
Exactly active communication is very essential to understand the investor's problems. Due to active communication with the community, they will get the idea about the project development stage.
Yes, they have to answer all the questions which have been raised by investors and community members. The investors have been waiting since for a long time for the answers.
If the team follow activeness towards the community and investors then definitely they will create good bond of relationship between community and them.
Community is always in need of some good and trustable project and as soon as they get one, they start building a positive relation with the project. The same is happening with this project and will surely be the same situation in ahead.

Nowadays it is very hard to find a good project. But this project not only seems reliable but also it looks good to make an investment in it. So here we can make a good bond of relationship with this one.
Pages:
Jump to: