Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 14. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
The presale was over and the team published an excellent article with brief summaries.
Over the last few months, the WELL team has worked hard to tell our story. We are determined to make the WELL protocol and social mission a reality. The team traveled to over 20 countries, attended over 30 conferences and forums, hosted a hackathon, and even led a group of medical professionals in a humanitarian effort in Puerto Rico. There, we were able to see the beneficial effects of the WELL platform first hand — for those who need it most.
The amount of work done is impressive. The project team works very efficiently.
I can see that all these events cost good money. The project has invested significant own funds in all this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I've seen news that ICO is waiting for a tight regulation. But I think Well should not have problems with this.
I've heard these conversations for a very long time, but in reality the situation does not change (and that's good).
I think discussing this issue and taking a decision takes time. According to Bitcoin and Ethereum already have a decision. Now it remains to wait until the decision on the rest of the coins and tokens. I think until it decides, there will not be a new bull run.
Activity: 910
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
The presale was over and the team published an excellent article with brief summaries.
Due to recent regulatory pronouncements which currently limit many members of our community until the launch of our protocol and liquidity of our tokens, we will be foregoing the Public Sale and will continue to work on the WELL platform. This means the Presale will continue until the end date of June 26th as planned. If you want to purchase tokens, please complete your purchases by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, June 26th.

Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
Wow! This is super positive news, I think that in the remaining days this ICO will experience a large influx of new investors.
It turns out that already the other day the price of the token will be determined by the market?
It turns out that way. I will not be surprised if the price of the token will grow there above the price of ICO.
Activity: 336
Thanks you. This information looks interesting. I hope Well will also cooperate with the government. In this case, with the American one.
The company fulfills all the requirements of regulators, I think this will ensure a smooth operation of the project in the future.
This is a good move. Fulfillment of these actions now, will prevent problems in the future. For me, this means that the project is planned as a long-term one.
Activity: 588
Due to recent regulatory pronouncements which currently limit many members of our community until the launch of our protocol and liquidity of our tokens, we will be foregoing the Public Sale and will continue to work on the WELL platform. This means the Presale will continue until the end date of June 26th as planned. If you want to purchase tokens, please complete your purchases by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, June 26th.

Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
Wow! This is super positive news, I think that in the remaining days this ICO will experience a large influx of new investors.
It turns out that already the other day the price of the token will be determined by the market?
Activity: 476
Over the last few months, the WELL team has worked hard to tell our story. We are determined to make the WELL protocol and social mission a reality. The team traveled to over 20 countries, attended over 30 conferences and forums, hosted a hackathon, and even led a group of medical professionals in a humanitarian effort in Puerto Rico. There, we were able to see the beneficial effects of the WELL platform first hand — for those who need it most.
The amount of work done is impressive. The project team works very efficiently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I hope you have experience in trading. The current situation on the market is very unpredictable. If the dump suddenly starts, then do not panic and sell all your tokens. This is a long-term project.
I do not consider myself a professional trader, but I already have some experience. I understand that this is a long-term project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Thanks you. This information looks interesting. I hope Well will also cooperate with the government. In this case, with the American one.
The company fulfills all the requirements of regulators, I think this will ensure a smooth operation of the project in the future.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Merit: 227
Yes. I know about this. It adds confidence to the project. For me, the most important thing is getting a reward for bounty and in the project itself I'm sure.
You are a bounty hunter of this project? And what you choose? Hodl or sell?
Yes. First I want to wait for the results. Most likely, I will keep my tokens. Perhaps I will sell a small part of them.
I hope you have experience in trading. The current situation on the market is very unpredictable. If the dump suddenly starts, then do not panic and sell all your tokens. This is a long-term project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Yes. I know about this. It adds confidence to the project. For me, the most important thing is getting a reward for bounty and in the project itself I'm sure.
You are a bounty hunter of this project? And what you choose? Hodl or sell?
Yes. First I want to wait for the results. Most likely, I will keep my tokens. Perhaps I will sell a small part of them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I do not think that here is the place where you need to advertise other projects but here's the link if you are interested in https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/thekey-has-recently-entered-into-cooperation-on-research-of-blockchain-application-in-social-9a46d762064
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Gamblet
Prior to this competition, an extensive bounty campaign was conducted. Judging by the amount of the collected funds, it was successful.
Many good projects have not collected anything since the market was falling. But the Well project collected about 15 million dollars - in fact, it's a success.
I think that many projects can look interesting but they simply do not have the support of investors. Therefore, it is difficult for them to collect money in a falling market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.

Just wanted to mention it as an example that some people are willing to put their reputation on the line because they are so greedy.
Activity: 504
we can only hope if market will don't stop grow after that bounce, because it's already around 6k btc, too low
This can be treated from different perspectives. Regarding winter, now is a good price to enter the market. If you invested in the winter, then of course you are in an unpleasant situation.
If we consider a period of time of several years, then virtually nothing has changed. The global trend is upward. In a couple of years, the highs will be surpassed.
I would not venture to make forecasts about the entire market on such a long time. I think it's more realistic to make a forecast on individual projects.
We can predict only that the whole cryptocurrency market will growth through the time because of it's good technologies and projects

Volatility in the market is not a problem for projects that work in the real business. Well has his own token, I do not think that it will depend very much on external circumstances.
Since tokens are traded to Bitcoin and Ether, it will be very difficult to untie their course.
yeah but if it won't be even connected to that value how do we be confident that course won't dump by speculations of somebody at all?
You must understand that there is a fundamentally reasonable price, and there is speculation. Speculation is a temporary phenomenon, and the course always tends to a fundamental price.
but what if it do both own moves in the same period of time? Will it be dump or pump then? And what if the price will save after that?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Really. But it was a long campaign, now it is coming to an end and I'm glad that it is successful.
In addition, it is still not over. Only when it is completely over will it be possible to judge this.
The main meaning is clear - more than the half of the hard cap is collected. This is certainly a success.
Merit: 227

In fact, a small number of tokens are allocated to this competition in comparison with the general supply. Therefore, in all cases, this will not affect the price of the token.
In the long term, they can be affected in situ and situationally. Especially at the stage when the project has not yet scored a large volume of trades.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello, guys. I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to take place!
Pages:
Jump to: