Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 16. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
the numbers are incredible for just an airdrop, hope I can participate it, or it's already over?
https://joinwell.io/blog
In fact, you need just to join the project channel in telegram.

Volatility in the market is not a problem for projects that work in the real business. Well has his own token, I do not think that it will depend very much on external circumstances.
Since tokens are traded to Bitcoin and Ether, it will be very difficult to untie their course.
yeah but if it won't be even connected to that value how do we be confident that course won't dump by speculations of somebody at all?
Activity: 504
If you consider that the number of tokens is relatively small (in the airdrop), this does not affect the price in any way.
In the airdrop, 5000 x 100 = 50,000 tokens will be distributed. In dollars, this is 50 000 $.
the numbers are incredible for just an airdrop, hope I can participate it, or it's already over?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I wish your project runs happily!
Riveting results, consistent logo!  Good luck.
I like the construct of this idea! Seamless vision, witting results, a very detailed and profitable plan.
The creators of the project have experience in this industry. I think they are well aware of the problems of the sphere of medicine and blockchain and will be able to fix it.
Experience and all the other advantages of the team is of course will have a positive impact over time on the project. But as much as I observe the market, the health sector is not very popular in the community and shows poor dynamics of growth in the prices of coins. Perhaps it will turn out better than in other projects. Time will tell.
Sometimes the absence of speculative growth is very good. Such projects focused on real business grow slowly but reliably. And usually they are not subject to corrections and the influence of external trends.
Activity: 476
Maxpayne86
The restoration has just begun. Those who yesterday bought the EOS today did + 20% already.
Maybe 10%? It is very likely that this is not a recovery of the market but another bounce after the fall.
we can only hope if market will don't stop grow after that bounce, because it's already around 6k btc, too low
This can be treated from different perspectives. Regarding winter, now is a good price to enter the market. If you invested in the winter, then of course you are in an unpleasant situation.
Activity: 364
This is a global healthcare platform. Patients can be diagnosed, counseled and prepared for treatment directly from the best medical experts in the world. This is a meaningful project in the real world. But in the process of expanding the project to all countries in the world, the cultural, legal, ... problems will more or less cause difficulties to the development speed of the project. Will the project need more services?
What other services would you like to see on the platform? I think that developers can easily add new services if they will be in demand.
I think in the first years of work the project should not waste efforts on different directions, it is necessary to realize the basic plan in the best way.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Medical projects have chances to establish cooperation with the government. The medicine is one of the most suitable for the introduction of blockvjain at the state level
Every project desires to get the support of the government, usually it leads to great excitement. As far as I know it was in the project Shivom.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I've seen news that ICO is waiting for a tight regulation. But I think Well should not have problems with this.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This is a global healthcare platform. Patients can be diagnosed, counseled and prepared for treatment directly from the best medical experts in the world. This is a meaningful project in the real world. But in the process of expanding the project to all countries in the world, the cultural, legal, ... problems will more or less cause difficulties to the development speed of the project. Will the project need more services?
What other services would you like to see on the platform? I think that developers can easily add new services if they will be in demand.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101

Now many people regret that they did not manage to get into the first thousand participants. But 100 tokens for free is also good.
https://i.imgur.com/Mkls00Y.png
Before the end of the ICO and the contest still there is time, maybe there will be more participants, but I hope that I will win these tokens.
In any case, you do not lose anything. It's easy to take part in the competition, it's a nice bonus.

Waiting for something more amusing here. Interesting logo, rational project.  Good luck team.
Are you joking? Look here https://joinwell.io/
Activity: 588
CryptoKush
Did you mean traders? In fact, they do not care which direction the price is moving in, the main thing is that this movement is computable.
Yes. The ability to earn on the fall adversely affects the cryptocurrency
I do not think that this is so. If you talk about futures without the delivery of an asset, then I agree with you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
https://joinwell.io/blog
What is the number of participants in the contest at the moment?
Activity: 135
I like the construct of this idea! Seamless vision, witting results, a very detailed and profitable plan.
The creators of the project have experience in this industry. I think they are well aware of the problems of the sphere of medicine and blockchain and will be able to fix it.
Experience and all the other advantages of the team is of course will have a positive impact over time on the project. But as much as I observe the market, the health sector is not very popular in the community and shows poor dynamics of growth in the prices of coins. Perhaps it will turn out better than in other projects. Time will tell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
https://medium.com/joinwell/breaking-news-well-gets-listed-to-sell-tokens-on-select-exchanges-and-announces-new-public-sale-9406133e1e92
I was looking for the Well token at the Cobinhood exchange but I did not find it. Is there any additional information about the listing?
Cool! Another interesting news from this article:
WELL has been busy with some exciting and big things! Our latest marketing video just exceeded 1 million views, our Telegram group is over 7,000 strong, and we recently added David Johnston of Factom to our advisory board! Factom currently has more than 169 million records on their blockchain.

“By bringing expertise of David Johnston, co-founder and Chairman of Factom, and partnering with Factom, WELL leapfrogs years of development and joins Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation in using Factom’s blockchain solution for medical records”, said Ildar Fazulyanov, CEO and Founder of WELL.
Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k
Interesting information. It is a pity that at the same time, US citizens can not invest in Well directly.
US citizens can invest if they accredit investors.
https://medium.com/joinwell/update-well-introduces-reg-d-equity-sale-90b630e283bd
Activity: 392
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I hope before the airdrop will be held, the bots will be deleted from the list of participants.
I think when the team finishes the audit, the bots will be banned
Everybody hopes so, as the number of participants grows rapidly, probably some of them are bots.
I think for the team it's also important to do this. Those who run these bots will be able to collect a large number of tokens in their account and collapse the market by selling them.
Activity: 30
It is a crypto exchange is very good! Extraordinary project,  detailed and profitable job!
Activity: 910
Medical projects have chances to establish cooperation with the government. The medicine is one of the most suitable for the introduction of blockvjain at the state level
You are absolutely right. In addition, the use of blockchain in medicine will help create a positive image for the entire blockchain industry.
You are right, it will be useful for both areas. The actual applicability of new technologies is useful both for technologies and for spheres where they are applied.
Activity: 5
when any currently have a ICO message date that the information is not found?
Pages:
Jump to: