Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 17. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In my opinion, the project is concrete and practice-oriented,it does not offer global changes in the blockchain or the new ecosystem, but provides users with a specific and in-demand product.WELL is not the only project that uses blockchain for medicine, but it has no direct competitors in the direction of telemedicine yet.This should at least provide the platform with a successful ICO and the growth of the token rate in the short term.
I agree with you, the project has reliable prospects. I hope it will develop at a normal pace, without speculation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
CryptoKush
Did you mean traders? In fact, they do not care which direction the price is moving in, the main thing is that this movement is computable.
Yes. The ability to earn on the fall adversely affects the cryptocurrency
Although many do not like it, I think it is necessary for the market. This allows him to cool down more quickly and keeps on entering the bubble phase.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
https://www.joinwell.io/
Today, the bonus when you buy 5%, as expected now the bonus decreases every day by one percent.
Interestingly, the discount that lucky contestants received applies to any number of tokens?
In the conditions nothing is said about such restrictions, then most likely they are not. Perhaps this will be clarified later.
Merit: 13
It seems that the market is beginning to recover. I hope Vell will be able to collect several million more for a week.
I think the market has already been waiting for this reversal. The next week will be of great importance for the market.
Nothing unusual is happening in the market. The consolidation period is continuing, after its end we will see growth, but more slow than in 2017.
Now it is very important to stop the fall. I do not have confidence that the downtrend is over.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
In my opinion such type of business allows improving and expanding the features and functionality of the platform on a regular manner. I mean that over time you could implement such feature as remote conferences for the doctors online counselling in surgery and much more.
I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project can be a success in order to realized and many people enjoy the results.
Hopefully, the project can be fluent because everyone certainly looking forward to this project could be realized because the goal is nice and useful.

For me it's the project of the lowest risk I've seen in a long time. They have a successfully working business, backed by the legal license, experienced team, and a rather good achievements in regard to partnerships. All we need is a bit of time to see it at the top of CMC))
If I myself am convinced that the project can be successful because I see a lot of support for this project and hopefully be realized later.
hopefully, by getting a lot of support this project will really achieve its success easily, and the team will work with enthusiasm so that the results will not disappoint for all. Success is always this project.
as supporters of this project certainly always expect the best for the project, and I personally also hope will be many investors who are interested to join in this project, we wish the project a great success.

It serves a very good cause which concerns every single one of us. It's a type of project where support makes sense.
the idea that given the team for this project was unique and interesting, if all teams always maintain cohesiveness in work and vigorous in promoting this project I am convinced many investors that are interested so that later the project will achieve its success.

Cohesiveness is important but there is also the need for the product. It must be there. If its not there is no reason for the product to exist.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://t.me/joinwell
Already almost 9,000 participants. For a day almost a thousand people were added. How many people want to participate in the airdrop!
By the way, how will the airdrop be conducted? I did not enter my ETH wallet anywhere when registering.
Activity: 378
In my opinion, the project is concrete and practice-oriented,it does not offer global changes in the blockchain or the new ecosystem, but provides users with a specific and in-demand product.WELL is not the only project that uses blockchain for medicine, but it has no direct competitors in the direction of telemedicine yet.This should at least provide the platform with a successful ICO and the growth of the token rate in the short term.
Activity: 504
@Pytbo
Most likely, the airdrop will be held after the team clears the list of participants from the bots.
I really hope for it. I'm ready to wait for the team to do it, but the bots will be deleted and only honest participants will receive tokens.
Given that the developers are also interested in this, I think that this will be done. Even a small number of tokens in the hands of bots is bad.
yeah but how do you check if that really bot or just another people? It's unfair in my opinion from both sides
Maxpayne86
The restoration has just begun. Those who yesterday bought the EOS today did + 20% already.
Maybe 10%? It is very likely that this is not a recovery of the market but another bounce after the fall.
we can only hope if market will don't stop grow after that bounce, because it's already around 6k btc, too low
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Already almost 9,000 participants. For a day almost a thousand people were added. How many people want to participate in the airdrop!
I hope that by the time of the airdrop, they will not be too many and I will get my 100 tokens  Grin
Yeah but why do you think that it's cost for it?Cheesy 100 tokens it's not so much, maybe you'll try to do more and get bigger reward?
10 dollars just for joining the telegram group is a very good level of reward. A lot of airdrops have more complicated conditions and a smaller prize.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
@Pytbo
Most likely, the airdrop will be held after the team clears the list of participants from the bots.
I really hope for it. I'm ready to wait for the team to do it, but the bots will be deleted and only honest participants will receive tokens.
Given that the developers are also interested in this, I think that this will be done. Even a small number of tokens in the hands of bots is bad.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck dev's.
@Pytbo
It turns out that we will have to wait a few days after ICO + then some time will pass to the distribution of tokens.
I think even more. First, developers must complete the work with investors, then with the participants of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I hope that by the time of the airdrop, they will not be too many and I will get my 100 tokens  Grin
Yeah but why do you think that it's cost for it?Cheesy 100 tokens it's not so much, maybe you'll try to do more and get bigger reward?
There are about 2700 participants in front of me, I do not think I can overtake them for the rest of the time.
Activity: 364
The main good news is the successful completion of ICO. More than half of the hard cap is collected.
What are your predictions regarding the final amount to be collected?
If the market does not start to rise sharply, then I think the project is able to collect another 4-5 million dollars.
Activity: 588
https://joinwell.io/blog
Do I understand correctly that this contest will be completed on June 30? When will the airdrop be conducted?
I'm also interested in this issue, I hope that the community manager will clarify these details.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The global health care industry has great prospects for development, and the WELL project is likely to develop rapidly. The price of this coin is expected to be to the moon
I do not think that this will happen (the price of the moon), this project is focused on real business, so it will develop gradually, not speculatively as a lot of projects that are oriented tothemoon.
The global health care industry has great prospects for development, and the WELL project is likely to develop rapidly. The price of this coin is expected to be to the moon
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Maxpayne86
The restoration has just begun. Those who yesterday bought the EOS today did + 20% already.
Maybe 10%? It is very likely that this is not a recovery of the market but another bounce after the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: