Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 19. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Usually in ICO there are two big "waves" of investments - at the beginning and at the end. Let's see how much investment this project will have near the end.
I don't know...Unfortunately, they have launched on the depressive market, and we are still experiencing its effect. However their successfully working business provides the advantages others do not have and raised funds will be enough in any case.
But the depressed market did not stop the project from collecting $ 15 million (soft cap x5). I think that this is an excellent result.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

If the project suddenly collects a hardcap, I'll think that Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation invested in it
Perhaps they have already done it. The project has already managed to collect a good amount. In any case, I think there is still a lot of interesting related to this project ahead.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Cool! Another interesting news from this article:
WELL has been busy with some exciting and big things! Our latest marketing video just exceeded 1 million views, our Telegram group is over 7,000 strong, and we recently added David Johnston of Factom to our advisory board! Factom currently has more than 169 million records on their blockchain.

“By bringing expertise of David Johnston, co-founder and Chairman of Factom, and partnering with Factom, WELL leapfrogs years of development and joins Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation in using Factom’s blockchain solution for medical records”, said Ildar Fazulyanov, CEO and Founder of WELL.
Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k
It should also be noted that Well joined Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation. This is just a great start for an investment project in the medical field.
If the project suddenly collects a hardcap, I'll think that Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation invested in it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It seems that the market is beginning to recover. I hope Vell will be able to collect several million more for a week.
I think the market has already been waiting for this reversal. The next week will be of great importance for the market.
Nothing unusual is happening in the market. The consolidation period is continuing, after its end we will see growth, but more slow than in 2017.

WELL has been busy with some exciting and big things! Our latest marketing video just exceeded 1 million views, our Telegram group is over 7,000 strong, and we recently added David Johnston of Factom to our advisory board! Factom currently has more than 169 million records on their blockchain.

“By bringing expertise of David Johnston, co-founder and Chairman of Factom, and partnering with Factom, WELL leapfrogs years of development and joins Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation in using Factom’s blockchain solution for medical records”, said Ildar Fazulyanov, CEO and Founder of WELL.
Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k
It should also be noted that Well joined Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation. This is just a great start for an investment project in the medical field.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How your project will cooperate with GDPR regulationd by European Union? Its a real pain in the a*s for many companies right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
https://medium.com/joinwell/breaking-news-well-gets-listed-to-sell-tokens-on-select-exchanges-and-announces-new-public-sale-9406133e1e92
I was looking for the Well token at the Cobinhood exchange but I did not find it. Is there any additional information about the listing?

Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
Activity: 336
I think yes. It is very difficult to win the competition if you join shortly before it ends.
Difficult to win but if you won't ever try and risk your time you'll not ever be able to get anythingi and any reward
Even if you do not win the grand prize, you will win the airdrop almost 100 percent.
Merit: 110
Oh, I've just found out that progress has been recently placed on the website and the result is a rather encouraging! I've been thinking it's a bit lower. https://www.joinwell.io/#/about-well
This was done yesterday, read the thread. Now we are discussing the probability of achieving a hard cap.
I'm reading the latest but this is all about the contest (I'd prefer it was kept on bounty thread)... Whatever, I wish they do but it's x2, and we are almost at the end of token sale + the smallest bonus available. It seems to be realistic in case of institutional contribution but it usually happens at the earlier stages.
Usually in ICO there are two big "waves" of investments - at the beginning and at the end. Let's see how much investment this project will have near the end.
I don't know...Unfortunately, they have launched on the depressive market, and we are still experiencing its effect. However their successfully working business provides the advantages others do not have and raised funds will be enough in any case.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I am very glad that the project has collected $ 14 million. The competent approach of the team to the promotion of the project has done a good job. Perhaps soon we will see another heavyweight in the medical market with a multi-million dollar capitalization, such as WELL.
At the moment, ICO is not yet complete. I think it is possible that the project will be able to raise 20 million.
I think that it will not be so easy, but I believe in the project. Because of this, too, I think that the project is able to collect several million more.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This idea is inspiring. Truly magical.
Merit: 105
I am very glad that the project has collected $ 14 million. The competent approach of the team to the promotion of the project has done a good job. Perhaps soon we will see another heavyweight in the medical market with a multi-million dollar capitalization, such as WELL.
At the moment, ICO is not yet complete. I think it is possible that the project will be able to raise 20 million.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
It seems that the market is beginning to recover. I hope Vell will be able to collect several million more for a week.
I think the market has already been waiting for this reversal. The next week will be of great importance for the market.
Activity: 504
Will the amount of tokens be limited correct? So what will be the maximum amount of tokens that will circulate?
It always limited to one people and one buy because in other times it means that project won't be decentralized
I hope before the airdrop will be held, the bots will be deleted from the list of participants.
I think when the team finishes the audit, the bots will be banned
It seems that there are more than 4,000 participants registered in the contest https://joinwell.io/rewards

I did not expect such a rapid increase in the number of participants. 100% they are all registered to receive an airdrop.
I think yes. It is very difficult to win the competition if you join shortly before it ends.
Difficult to win but if you won't ever try and risk your time you'll not ever be able to get anythingi and any reward
Activity: 364
Pytbo
Nevermind. I am satisfied that everything goes as planned and I expect to make good money on this project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

A limited supply of tokens means that over time they will go up.
Defrosting tokens will take a long time. In addition, during this time the platform will already be actively used by users.
The developers came up with everything very well. I think their strategy will show good results over a long distance.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Boristhecat
Excellent. Given that each participant advertises this project, it turns out that many new people will learn about it.
The project team did the right thing when they came up with this contest. In fact, they received a whole bounty campaign, for a small fee at the same time.
70 000 dollars is not so small a sum. But I agree that this contest is very effective.
This is a small amount relative to the total amount collected.
Merit: 101
Even if there are 10,000 contestants, the chance to win 100 tokens will be 50%.
How do you calculate it?
Here are the conditions of the contest: https://joinwell.io/rewards
https://i.imgur.com/Mkls00Y.png
If you randomly distribute 5000 prizes (100 tokens each), among 10,000 people, then the probability of receiving a prize will be:
5000/10000 = 0.5 or 50%.
It would be fairer to distribute tokens not randomly, but depending on the number of points collected during the contest.
No, for the points you earn, you get prizes, and airdrop is just a bonus for participating in the contest.
It looks fairly fair. Those who do not have referrals will simply receive a reward for having registered and supported the project.
Pages:
Jump to: