Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 15. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi,

Is it possible to stop being a whale and take back my 1000whl  ?

On the website network.whalecoin.org, I can't see my status or ask for reward. I just have now nearly 200 whale but where are my 1000 ?

I think I missed something.

Thanks.

You can stop being a whale anytime.

Go to V3 -- My Whale Account -- Stop being a whale (enter you whale address and private key)

and wait a little (5-10 min)

Hi, it doesn't work...

My address is 0x4e3b2fa61247364e23aa10a78ca78aab8b74d116

It should work. I just moved my account from v3 to v4 a few hours ago.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Hi,

On the website network.whalecoin.org, I can't see my status or ask for reward. I just have now nearly 200 whale but where are my 1000 ?

Thanks.

Go to V3 -- My Whale Account -- Stop being a whale (enter you whale address and private key)

Hi, it doesn't work...

I check you address, system say "true" - you are a whale. If "stop being a whale" doesn t work,
you can ask the dev in discord what should you do:
https://t.co/Q5h1vfBfcc

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, it doesn't work...

ensure that your on the right tab, you have to choose V3 tab and stop it there ( if i where you i should claim the rewards first befoe you stop being a whale Wink  )
Activity: 78
Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, it doesn't work...

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Where can we sell this coin. Seems those exchanges are not legit. Please get this coin in cryptopia or bitrex
LOL , are you the funniest guy in your family Smiley ... you made me laught (LMAO)  Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where can we sell this coin. Seems those exchanges are not legit. Please get this coin in cryptopia or bitrex
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
With each passing week, WhaleCoin begins to show that it will be an interesting coin in the coming year, good updates are coming! Numerous challenges are emerging as well, it will be exciting to follow the saga of this coin! Grin
Activity: 679
Hi,

Thanks.

Activity: 78
Hi,

Is it possible to stop being a whale and take back my 1000whl  ?

Thanks.
Activity: 14
I have heard that the whalecoins are distributed for whales that have 1000 coins everyday 10 coins  so if I be a whale by purchasing 1000 coins  would I still get paid 10 coins everyday like existed whales?
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
WhaleCoin Long Awaited Version 4 With Social Rewards Released!

https://blog.whalecoin.org/whalecoin-announces-version-4-social-rewards-a5bcc5d129e7
Since the release of this V3 whale network does not work anymore. When you try to claim your reward, it stays stuck forever on waiting for network.whalecoin.org.
Activity: 30
Who is registered at novaexchange?
Ask when they will open the registration of new users
Activity: 122
Activity: 304
We need some patience before it takes off.
coin death -- investers no want enter-- i see befor so picture like elementremshit coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annele-elementrem-smartcontract-blockchain-more-fast-more-convenient-1546126
only mining this coin if some crazy enter in coin and u only smoke and mning profit )
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Thankfully I wasted no time and joined the Whalecoin signature campaign! In a few months, people will look at the prices and they will regret because they could have gotten grams of gold and didn't value the opportunity! Grin
Activity: 29
Does anyone else have problem with depositing whale coin to stocks.exchange ?
u deposited this and pgc,without any reflecting in my wallet @ stocks.exchange after a day.

What to do?
Activity: 798
WhaleCoin is not in a very good position now, but look at ZClassic. The dev of WhaleCoin is also the dev of ZClassic. ZClassic price just skyrocketed to 5 USD. 3 days ago it was 1.8 USD. We need some patience before it takes off.

the dev for zclassic all left for zencash. this guys just did an overhaul and zclassic happens to be on bittrex and was due for a pump like 3months ago. i wonder what happened to all those shillers on this thread. so sad. literally lost 60% of my investment on this coin within a week. And i had invested 80% of my total btc. i know its my fault, but am still in shock at the whole thing.
It is very difficult to predict the price of a new coin. I also did and may do the mistake to buy a new coin at his release. And because of the Bitcoin price surge, it is very difficult for a coin to grow faster than Bitcoin. I hope you will succeed to recuperate your loss and get some profits after. WhaleCoin still don't have a final product.
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
WhaleCoin is not in a very good position now, but look at ZClassic. The dev of WhaleCoin is also the dev of ZClassic. ZClassic price just skyrocketed to 5 USD. 3 days ago it was 1.8 USD. We need some patience before it takes off.

the dev for zclassic all left for zencash. this guys just did an overhaul and zclassic happens to be on bittrex and was due for a pump like 3months ago. i wonder what happened to all those shillers on this thread. so sad. literally lost 60% of my investment on this coin within a week. And i had invested 80% of my total btc. i know its my fault, but am still in shock at the whole thing.
Activity: 798
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
i would feel so much better if the only positive activity on this threads wasn't a bunch of newbies with 2-3 post that is mostly dedicated to whalecoin. Again, i really wish i didn't go so heavy into this project. i basically lost half of my investment in less than a week. SMFH. I really did shot my myself in the foot. In a bullish market, this sems to have no floor and there is not even enough buy order to dump the investment even if i wanted to.
Re newbies shilling - unfortunately it's all over the place. Wish Bitcointalk had more capacity to moderate the spam posts. It really bothers me that people come to BTT to make money out of selling accounts/advertising doubtful projects.
I remember the hype from the first week, people were predicting 1 to 10 USD prices for Whalecoin within a couple of months. Hard to say how many miners dumped their stash at the 8 Oct spike and never bought back - probably a few.
High yield coins pump hard, but short. I am talking about any coin with annual return >50%, whether it's high PoS, mining block or MasterNode reward. The higher promised ROI is, the faster coin goes to 1/∞.
The current rate is too high to motivate at any some upward price movement.
Pages:
Jump to: