Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 16. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
i would feel so much better if the only positive activity on this threads wasn't a bunch of newbies with 2-3 post that is mostly dedicated to whalecoin. Again, i really wish i didn't go so heavy into this project. i basically lost half of my investment in less than a week. SMFH. I really did shot my myself in the foot. In a bullish market, this sems to have no floor and there is not even enough buy order to dump the investment even if i wanted to.
dvk
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What about information from devs? Would be nice to hear some plans, new marketplaces, updates.

Locked 1k coins on my account and getting 7-13 new coins/day by the way. Earned 253.6 whalecoins since 21/11. Nice project imo and I hope it goes well
Activity: 4
  I will like to say that am not worried but I will be lying my butt off. there is hardly any buy order and the little buy order present is half what I paid just a week ago. There is also hardly any communication on the forum and the subject that blows is that I went in kinda heavy into this cos I was expecting it to follow the same trajectory as pirl and ella. So yeah am fucking worried but I guess there is nothing I can do about it.

I went all in when the price was 6000 satoshi, i know the team is working hard but unlike any new crypto it takes time to test out the bugs and develop a product that works. Be patient until the Dev team comes up with an update
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
  I will like to say that am not worried but I will be lying my butt off. there is hardly any buy order and the little buy order present is half what I paid just a week ago. There is also hardly any communication on the forum and the subject that blows is that I went in kinda heavy into this cos I was expecting it to follow the same trajectory as pirl and ella. So yeah am fucking worried but I guess there is nothing I can do about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
WhaleCoin is not dead. The price fluctuate normally. It is increasing little by little if you look at the price in USD.
Activity: 58
Whale Coin is going to dead?
every days  check  on coinmarketcap price is going down and down
Activity: 73
Collect ALL rewards for whales is not forever.

So, you can t say it will be 360% year benefit.

Yes, I am aware it's not for forever, but here and now you ARE getting 360% annual return (that stands even if you get it just for 1 week).
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Collect ALL rewards for whales is not forever.

So, you can t say it will be 360% year benefit.
Activity: 73
Honestly, for newcomers, this is probably the best coin. 1) They can buy cheap, 2) Then become whale just with 1000 WHL = $150 only, 3) Instantly collect rewards, which are very high - 10 WHL per day (!), that's 300 WHL per month or 3600 WHL per year (360% annual return) ... show me other coin that can offer this
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I REALLY THOUGHT THIS ONE WILL FOLLOW SUIT WITH PIRL AND ELLA. AM SURPRISE IT JUST KEEP LOSING VALUE

yeah. should have sold when the whalecoin chatroom became a pirl chatroom..
Activity: 83
surprised by the lack of buy order. this seem like a good time to invest in this coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
I REALLY THOUGHT THIS ONE WILL FOLLOW SUIT WITH PIRL AND ELLA. AM SURPRISE IT JUST KEEP LOSING VALUE
Activity: 167
Im sure BCH would settle with king of alts. But they wont even become that either
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This project looks very interesting which starts from a good name and some graphical annotations that support from year to year continue to increase. I think this project will be a huge success.
Activity: 31
You can be worried or not but I think we all know this growth is not something we've seen before. BTC market is changing, good or bad it has to be seen.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
So I downloaded the desktop whale wallet and installed it and am using it for a month now. But here is the thing: I can backup my wallet with the keystore file etc. But where on earth can I lookup my private key? I got over a 1000 whales and wanted to register as a whale, but since I cannot lookup my own private key I cannot do that. It would have been real easy to lookup my private key had there been the option 'Debug window' under menu 'help', but this option is not there in this wallet. So where can I look up my privatekey?

I couldn't figure it out either in the desktop wallet but you can go to www.mywhalewallet.com and access to your wallet with your keystore file,it will ask you for your password, then you will access your wallet and it will show you both your address and your private key. Also if you don't wanna input your private key every time you claim rewards, there's a tutorial in the whalecoin medium blog on how to claim rewards with your desktop wallet.
Activity: 109
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Damn wallet hasnt synced in over a week, anyone have trouble shooting tips. i have not changed anything.
Pages:
Jump to: