Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 3. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
http://whale.minerpool.net/#/account/0x07e00fd10e21924c4687a6f03dac24ce33694aed
Stealing coins? AWARDS FROM THE BLOCK 6 COINS OF WRITTEN AND SWIMMING PAYMENTS 3

Current Coin Distribution (After Block #863270)
Miners: 50%
Followers: 40%
Development Fund: 10%

Some online calcurators are using wrong block reward in calculations - miners are getting 50% of every block reward, which is 3 WHL ...
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine WhaleCoin ===> http://comining.me/whalecoin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi WhaleCoin community,

I believe I have learned the hard way that WhaleCoin cannot be sent to a MyEtherWallet address.

I see a transaction I made to get my WhaleCoin off of my exchange account in the WhaleCoin explorer for an address.

RIP?
Sorry ,too bad but no way to get your coin back
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Are there any whales in whalecoin? It looks to be a coin that whales will mine and accumulate the most they can... then pump.
Activity: 1
Stopped working MyWhaleWallet, no connection. Could not connect to the node. Refresh your page, try a different node (upper right corner), check your firewall settings. If custom node, check your configs.
Does anyone know when it will work?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hi WhaleCoin community,

I believe I have learned the hard way that WhaleCoin cannot be sent to a MyEtherWallet address.

I see a transaction I made to get my WhaleCoin off of my exchange account in the WhaleCoin explorer for an address.

RIP?

Whale has nothing to do with ETH except that it uses the same algorithm. It has it's own chain and is no ERC20 token. So I believe it can't be sent to an ETH adress. Your coins are probably gone .. :/
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Hi WhaleCoin community,

RIP?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
The fucking platform is so buggy you can't even click on anything, you can't claim rewards, check claims, nothing... it has always been like this since day one since V1 no point of having v4 if it is as buggy and purposeless as v1 and pretty much the whole coin. 2

So this platform is very problematic? how claims can not and should the team respond to this and fix it, lest anyone blame your platform in the future, it will make the project look increasingly failing.
Activity: 5
Now.  Network  Stop being a Whale completed.
Thank.
Activity: 5
Hi,Dev 
i can't  Stop being a Whale in tap menu V4. The system not response not display message.
How to stop being a whale?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
The fucking platform is so buggy you can't even click on anything, you can't claim rewards, check claims, nothing... it has always been like this since day one since V1 no point of having v4 if it is as buggy and purposeless as v1 and pretty much the whole coin. 2
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
hard fork?? hahah another shit stuff for make other money with a little pump.... rhett scammer ...
Semux people. You plan on staying awhile? If you could watch your language, that would be great

you right sorry, rhett it's not a scammer and whalecoin is a top coin... every day update.. looks really good... my bad.. and the volume on mercatox it's not fake :-)
Activity: 4
how get whalecoins from wallet?HuhHuh if it doesnt work?Huh?
Activity: 32
hard fork?? hahah another shit stuff for make other money with a little pump.... rhett scammer ...
Semux people. You plan on staying awhile? If you could watch your language, that would be great
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Activity: 15
https://twitter.com/WhaleCoinOrg/status/1002293584115175425

"Hard fork was a success!  Miners have decided on a new rewards structure: 50% Miners, 40% Rewards, 10% Devs."
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
if i enter on web wallet i see unknown how much i hv whales lol
wtf Grin
Pages:
Jump to: