Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 4. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello team, any update up to now?
Rhett - Today at 5:50 AM :::Discord

"   Hi guys
So, I bought 2.5M dotcoin, enough to pay for this listing by June 4th
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1001021127425064960   "

link?
Activity: 32
Rhett - Today at 5:50 AM :::Discord

"   Hi guys
So, I bought 2.5M dotcoin, enough to pay for this listing by June 4th
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1001021127425064960   "
Activity: 5
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
This coin is dead. Last tweet from january. Seriously so many ppl still mine this shit coin instead switch miners to e.g DubaiCoin.
Activity: 87
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I wish to see it all 4K and 20k and 200k or 1M but I wanna see some slice of pizza served on the way
Before any wish, the dev must first come back! He walks worried like BTC Prime... Maybe he'll come back and use some old coin plus Whalecoin! the supply is relatively low, so prices like $3 to $5 is not absurd! But the idea needs to get off the paper, could anyone confirm if development is stopped or is there continuity and few people are informed?

ahahah
 puppet....

rhett is a scammer stop deluding people!!!!!

my whales are stuck at the whale network, i cant receive anything , i cant stop being whale  cause site doesnt work , dev and his team not responding , but dev is still receiving  33% of the miners.....

so pity for my effort and time  for this 

yep, those so called developers really dont care as long as they get to collect their "dev fee" daily.

33% per day - try to compute how much free money they are pocketing daily doing nothing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I wish to see it all 4K and 20k and 200k or 1M but I wanna see some slice of pizza served on the way
Before any wish, the dev must first come back! He walks worried like BTC Prime... Maybe he'll come back and use some old coin plus Whalecoin! the supply is relatively low, so prices like $3 to $5 is not absurd! But the idea needs to get off the paper, could anyone confirm if development is stopped or is there continuity and few people are informed?

ahahah
 puppet....

my whales are stuck at the whale network, i cant receive anything , i cant stop being whale  cause site doesnt work , dev and his team not responding , but dev is still receiving  33% of the miners.....

so pity for my effort and time  for this 
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

ahahah
 puppet....

Activity: 131
Join Ucypto.net pool to mine Whale
Ucrypto.net - multipool. No registration needed. Algoritms Ethash and Equihash are available:[ETH][ELLA][EXP][WHL][PIRL][DBIX][PGC][ETC][MUSIC][UBQ][AKA][VIC] and [ZEC][ZCL][HUSH][BTG][ETH]
Real Anonymous Mining
High-speed Matching Engine
0,5% fee
Full-dimension Protection
Payouts every 2 hours
24\7 support and chat on the website.
We are miners and we know what miners need.
Our website - https://ucrypto.net/
Activity: 148
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

anyone  can take their coins from whalecoin network?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
agreed. everett the ultimate scumbag.
I saw that here they write about the fact that the project is a scum. can you show your evidence, or at least express why you think so?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257

https://twitter.com/whalepanda/status/990286686595829760

it's a scammer... create fork dump coin and go to another project... now it's on primecoin another shit coin another pump and dump

Activity: 165
I saw that here they write about the fact that the project is a scum. can you show your evidence, or at least express why you think so?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
As time goes by and we see this coin in decline, we do not know for sure the true strategy of Dev or the team in relation to the updates and the very annoying question is, Should we buy Whalecoin now or suddenly expect this currency to grow? A question to be answered and followed here in the thread.
it's another rhett's scam.... it's like "Kingmaker" every coins he touch turns into shit!
Merit: 103
This coin is still alive. But there is not enough miners and it works in intermittent as the mining is stopped sometimes. But i still like this coin.
I hope that the development of this coin will continue. The trading volume indicates that there is interest in this coin. But it is only traded at one exchange.
I hope we will see more exchanges accepting WHL in the future.
Activity: 165
something not very good is happening with a coin, as with the whole market as a whole. will the team carry out any activities that would raise the price?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Is this coin alive?

Seems so, I can collect my rewards once more.
Activity: 43
Pages:
Jump to: