Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 10. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Hqve you seen the forecasts? Only few tokens and currencies will survive!
No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Activity: 183
Am I right that in case of every difficulties you suffer I can do a buy back and get my money back? How does it work?
Yeah, you’re right, but you will receive whiskey bottles regarding your investment. Very secured system imho
Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well.

Grin

Yeah, this mechanism is up to date, ver user friendly and customer oriented. Love it
Sure man! That's why I suppose that WHY may become the first so called experiment of successful buyback mechanism. I hope so
Am I right that in case of every difficulties you suffer I can do a buy back and get my money back? How does it work?
Yeah, you’re right, but you will receive whiskey bottles regarding your investment. Very secured system imho
Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well.

Grin

Yeah, this mechanism is up to date, ver user friendly and customer oriented. Love it

Grin
Activity: 135
Hey there guys. Whiskey seems to rise in price steadily, however there are some fluctuations in price, why? What are the reasons?

Hi there. Pretty interesting question. I believe this is basically because some of the big player’s marketcap, price of each bottle is highly connected to the share price

You mean that the company may have internal problems, especially big players?

Exactly, their performance define the whiskey price. Normally these companies have great working structure so, as you may see, the graph literally depicts that their historical performance is awesome!

Makes sense! Thank you for outlining all this Wink
Activity: 210
Hey there guys. Whiskey seems to rise in price steadily, however there are some fluctuations in price, why? What are the reasons?

Hi there. Pretty interesting question. I believe this is basically because some of the big player’s marketcap, price of each bottle is highly connected to the share price

Exactly, their performance define the whiskey price. Normally these companies have great working structure so, as you may see, the graph literally depicts that their historical performance is awesome!

Activity: 210

Activity: 63
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am in love with WHY token idea, but what is final mission and vision? You know, just for me to understand the goal.. Is it something we can call truly stable?

Hello there Ibra, nice to meet you! Yeah, pretty like that. As they combine the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of real whisky value, they prevent token from losing its value

That's amazing!And is it true that even small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rate high-end whisky?

Exactly. And this is one of the reasons why investors find the project this attractive Smiley

Perfect! Thank you very much for your help
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am in love with WHY token idea, but what is final mission and vision? You know, just for me to understand the goal.. Is it something we can call truly stable?

Hello there Ibra, nice to meet you! Yeah, pretty like that. As they combine the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of real whisky value, they prevent token from losing its value

That's amazing!And is it true that even small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rate high-end whisky?

Exactly. And this is one of the reasons why investors find the project this attractive Smiley
Activity: 63

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: