Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 9. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Good evening community! Just bought myself Macallan Fine Oak 12 y.o, not an expert, but I can definitely recignize a good whisky from now and on

Hi there Tony, oh yes, I remember my first time trying Macallan, I remember that it was a pretty tough decision to buy myself such an expensive bottle. I thought that all this is, you know, mostly for gourmet people.. But now I understand that good whisky is about good taste in general

I am pretty impressed that WHY token team is qualified in the entire sphere, so portfolio will definitely surprise us...

Absolutely agree with you sir. And I can even try more bottles, WHY token team can also be in a role of expert community. But all in all, I read the White paper and I am pretty impressed by how carefully they choose the bottles

Yep, exactly, also wanted to outline this! Have a look, guys, at this section in WP, if you haven't by now
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good evening community! Just bought myself Macallan Fine Oak 12 y.o, not an expert, but I can definitely recignize a good whisky from now and on

Hi there Tony, oh yes, I remember my first time trying Macallan, I remember that it was a pretty tough decision to buy myself such an expensive bottle. I thought that all this is, you know, mostly for gourmet people.. But now I understand that good whisky is about good taste in general

I am pretty impressed that WHY token team is qualified in the entire sphere, so portfolio will definitely surprise us...

Absolutely agree with you sir. And I can even try more bottles, WHY token team can also be in a role of expert community. But all in all, I read the White paper and I am pretty impressed by how carefully they choose the bottles

Activity: 196
Morning everyone, doing fine today? You know what, I am thinking now more about artificial intelligence implementation in different spheres of business, do you think it may be useful for WHY token?

Hi there sir. Hmm, pretty interesting question. I am not sure that it is applicable in WHY token situation. When we choose whisky, it is not enough just to analyze the trend etc, you should understand how everything is built up, what adds value etc. So in my opinion not everything may be automated. We need experts in this field to build great portfolio.. Don't you agree with that?

Makes sense, absolutely agree with you Smiley

What i really love is that in WHY token they combine truly experienced team members, so we may be sure in portfolio value. Cause this is important, as from my point of view...

I am now discovering their White Paper once again, always finding new great features and aspects every time, so I agree with you on their great team and the great concept
Morning everyone, doing fine today? You know what, I am thinking now more about artificial intelligence implementation in different spheres of business, do you think it may be useful for WHY token?

Hi there sir. Hmm, pretty interesting question. I am not sure that it is applicable in WHY token situation. When we choose whisky, it is not enough just to analyze the trend etc, you should understand how everything is built up, what adds value etc. So in my opinion not everything may be automated. We need experts in this field to build great portfolio.. Don't you agree with that?

What i really love is that in WHY token they combine truly experienced team members, so we may be sure in portfolio value. Cause this is important, as from my point of view...

WHY is a german based token, which lets everyone participate in the lucrative crypto market with minimal risk and effort through a high-end whisky portfolio as security. I recommend you to have a look at their white paper and website to know more Wink

Hello there Tony. I also wanted to refine about the blockchain. Am I right that WHY token is Ethereum based?

Good evening. Yes, absolutely right. The main idea whisky token is coming with is basically to create a first Ethereum based token, guaranteed by real assets, thus prevent some fluctuations. And they are also using asset-backed mechanism to get rid of fluctuations Smiley
WHY is a german based token, which lets everyone participate in the lucrative crypto market with minimal risk and effort through a high-end whisky portfolio as security. I recommend you to have a look at their white paper and website to know more Wink

Hello there Tony. I also wanted to refine about the blockchain. Am I right that WHY token is Ethereum based?
Whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems to me. But actually what is the purpose of the token itself? And how it works? So may I use it for daily usage?

What do the holders of the tokens get in the future?

Activity: 51
Whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems to me. But actually what is the purpose of the token itself? And how it works? So may I use it for daily usage?

What do the holders of the tokens get in the future?
I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Hqve you seen the forecasts? Only few tokens and currencies will survive!
No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
Youtube really? You trust these selfish guys? They are paid buy the projects all around the bench!!!
Moreover, blogger, especially cryptobloggers have some sort of deep connection to the industry, so it is very fascinating way to get what new or upcoming waves holds
Good evening, what is happening in ICO world now? I was off for couple of weeks and now I see the devastating picture. ETH has dropped 50% so it again and again affects the overall market. What is happening to all ICO's? To WHYTOKEN?
Just Because the Adam Smith’s invisible hand does not work at all. It works when a government can contol the overall situation and take off the bad sides of economic effects. Cryptomarket has no management at all  so we can both reach a high revenue or loose everything a tisk industry
IDK how Adam is connected to the cryptoworld Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes but thanks for your precious opinion  Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Hqve you seen the forecasts? Only few tokens and currencies will survive!
No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
Youtube really? You trust these selfish guys? They are paid buy the projects all around the bench!!!
Good evening, what is happening in ICO world now? I was off for couple of weeks and now I see the devastating picture. ETH has dropped 50% so it again and again affects the overall market. What is happening to all ICO's? To WHYTOKEN?
Just Because the Adam Smith’s invisible hand does not work at all. It works when a government can contol the overall situation and take off the bad sides of economic effects. Cryptomarket has no management at all  so we can both reach a high revenue or loose everything a tisk industry
Yeah, but how to deal with that? I do not understand how this industry plan to attract money from potential investors if it looks like storming ocean Huh
Activity: 145
Pages:
Jump to: