Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 7. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello there guys. Looks like many friend of mine are buying now, what is the minimum contribution amount?

Hello there FCj! It is only 30 Euro Smiley More than affordable

Amazing, will just need to convert fiat to ETH and I am done Wink Thanks a lot for helping me out in here

You are always welcome! By the way, have a look at their website, a lot of useful info in there! And more details, of course

Will do shortly! Thank you sir! Enjoy your weekend
Activity: 183
Hello there guys. Looks like many friend of mine are buying now, what is the minimum contribution amount?

Amazing, will just need to convert fiat to ETH and I am done Wink Thanks a lot for helping me out in here

You are always welcome! By the way, have a look at their website, a lot of useful info in there! And more details, of course

Activity: 224
Hey guys, whats happening to the Bitcoin? 8% growth today, I have a bad feeling about this.. It has happened before many times. And each time after such significant growth it droppen by third. Could anybody shade light on it?

Hello there Tony. We can never predict the behavior of the trend curve for many stocks, tokens.. This is more like what people do, how they see prospects etc

Probably this is one of the reasons why investors are in search of more stable coins/tokens and assets nowadays?

For sure so. And I believe that demand on such assets will keep increasing! Ans whisky is among the strongest, as from my point of view

Definitely so - liquid gold Roll Eyes
Hey guys, whats happening to the Bitcoin? 8% growth today, I have a bad feeling about this.. It has happened before many times. And each time after such significant growth it droppen by third. Could anybody shade light on it?

Hello there Tony. We can never predict the behavior of the trend curve for many stocks, tokens.. This is more like what people do, how they see prospects etc

Probably this is one of the reasons why investors are in search of more stable coins/tokens and assets nowadays?

For sure so. And I believe that demand on such assets will keep increasing! Ans whisky is among the strongest, as from my point of view

Greetings everyone. Was now talking to a friend about whisky - is there statistics on how many whisky bottles are sold annually?

Evening Movikshp! Actually, there are a lot. 1.2B bottles a year, if I am not mistaken. Just imagine, so whisky is definitely one of the best assets, considering value

Hmmm.. 1.2B is a lot, I thought it would be slightly less. But this is impressing, looks like we should even wait for an upward trend in future

You got the point. More to this, whisky is one of the most stable assets in the World Wink And there are many researches about dat

Will definitely try to find some! Thanks a lot for sharing, appreciate you guys being that friendly in here
Activity: 154
Greetings everyone. Was now talking to a friend about whisky - is there statistics on how many whisky bottles are sold annually?

Evening Movikshp! Actually, there are a lot. 1.2B bottles a year, if I am not mistaken. Just imagine, so whisky is definitely one of the best assets, considering value

Hmmm.. 1.2B is a lot, I thought it would be slightly less. But this is impressing, looks like we should even wait for an upward trend in future

You got the point. More to this, whisky is one of the most stable assets in the World Wink And there are many researches about dat

Activity: 154

Greetings everyone once again. Just to clarify, where do other 5% of funds collected go? I mean as there are 95% going to portfolio creation

Hello there Tony. Great question. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself. And you know, of course it is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more

Perfect. And don't you know, how many bottles are there planned in the portfolio? Approximately..

There are something like 2000 bottles planned, if i am not mistaken, so this is pretty high level of responsibility you know Roll Eyes

Noted! Great, thanks a lot for clarification, sir
Activity: 196
Greetings everyone once again. Just to clarify, where do other 5% of funds collected go? I mean as there are 95% going to portfolio creation

Hello there Tony. Great question. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself. And you know, of course it is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more

Perfect. And don't you know, how many bottles are there planned in the portfolio? Approximately..

There are something like 2000 bottles planned, if i am not mistaken, so this is pretty high level of responsibility you know Roll Eyes

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: